Thread: a little girl time...

a little girl time...

hello there, just thought I'd take a little time to say heelo, and take this time to say that I've had a little time off from work, and have done several new pictures which some of you may have seen on my Flickr.com picture page, or at my myspace site. it has been quite nice to have time to dress and get several new pictures done, and as many of you may have seen I've gone back to the brown look as I do agree with those that said it looks better on me!! although blonde looks nice as well it does make me look a little more pale.

I wish I had more time off, it would be nice I'd be able to do so many more pictures. I guess I just enjoy this side of me to much!! I do wish my parents and relatives understood, but can't force them to, I do think often how nice it would be to be a girl full time, I just haven't done anything about that due to fear of disappointing them, but I do think about it often. and enjoy taking pictures and sharing them with you all as you know. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do taking them. I do hope that I don't make others jealous here as that is not my intent, and I don't want to offend anyone here but I have sort of felt lately that I'm not liked as much I guess, not sure why though, but would like to apologize if I make anyone jealous for any reason. I know I don't post much in other parts of the forum, and I'm not trying to be shy or anything, It's just hard to think of things to post for me I guess. I do hope you all have a wonderful day!! Hugs... Gail

I had to think about this one....

*jealous*? when a person asks if another person is jealous of them it implies (to me anyway) that there is a bigish ego involved (with the person asking the question). Maybe that is why you *feel disliked*. Just a thought.

Louise.

mabye, I'm not sure, I try not to have a big ego, I'm quite friendly, there are a few others here who know that!! I've never tried to feel that I'm better than anyone here. I know I look very nice, but there are others here that look better than I do. but I try to respect others here and mabye I just take things the wrong way. and I'm sorry if that has happened.

for me it's *I know I look very nice*....

that is offputting. But again maybe it's just me.

Louise.

I think most of us are beyond the jealous thing Gail. I always value your thoughts and your Pics as much as everyone else's. As far as not having much to say, that's okay. When you think of something, just post it. It takes a lot of courage to post on a Forum that the public can see anyway. I have to give everyone credit for that. It's a way to learn from one another though and that is why I come here, besides it's a lot of fun. Where else can you associate with people with like interests and not feel like an outcast? Makes my day go better for sure.

yes thanks that was the word I was looking for, guess it's just me though, I don't mean to be so quiet, I guess o many others here tend to post alot of what I think. I guessI just enjoy sharing my pictures most. but do try now and then to post in other parts of the forum. I know it's hard to get to know a person other than seeing pictures, I just find it a little hard to talk about myself I guess. There aren't many others I know my age that have common interests that live near me. so I do ok on my own as hard as that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Carin's Wife GG View Post
    that is offputting. But again maybe it's just me.

Louise.
    *jealous*? when a person asks if another person is jealous of them it implies (to me anyway) that there is a bigish ego involved (with the person asking the question). Maybe that is why you *feel disliked*. Just a thought.

Louise.
    I agree with both, I find comments like that extremely off putting. I have read other comments on the forum from you that I found off putting, like 'oh I'm sorry I look better than you, I'm sorry if you are jealous of me'... kinda puts people off... maybe you should try toning down your ego, because to me, you have a pretty big one and it isn't that pretty. Sorry, but that's how I feel.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    My mom's favorite saying is: "Vocabulary is a minefield." So, perhaps, the world 'envy' might have been better than 'jealous' ...

Thank you. I'm not a word nazi, but..... pet peeve.

lol Tam....

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    I agree with both, I find comments like that extremely off putting. I have read other comments on the forum from you that I found off putting, like 'oh I'm sorry I look better than you, I'm sorry if you are jealous of me'... kinda puts people off... maybe you should try toning down your ego, because to me, you have a pretty big one and it isn't that pretty. Sorry, but that's how I feel.
    maybe it's just us GGs who have the problem!

Louise.

Gail I understand why you say you look good

Surely the decision on someone looking good is not with the person posting a pic

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Someone saying they look good comes across as conceited and unbecoming of a lady
    As a result this attribute makes people anything but jealous

Let others decide what they think ????
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

and if there is ANYBODY to be jealous of it is...

that Karren person! She has SO much fun it makes me a little green and green is SO not my color!

Louise.

Gail i think most of us are beyond the jealous thing please don't worry about it and you can comment on most post i don't have much to say but something is better than nothing and if you like posting pictures go for it , i like looking at the pictures i wish i had some decent to post myself but don't and i am way too fat big guy arms Lol, i let the others do the talking a picture says a thousand words keep your head up smile
    hugs mj

[SIZE="3"]Louise you crack me up [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    I understand, I try not to and will make a better effort not to do that, I really don't have a big ego, as there are others on this forum that I think look much better than me, guess I picked up on those that mentioned that they were a bit envious of me, and haven't meant to seem like I have a big ego. please forgive me, I'm sorry and will try to tone things down a bit. I haven't meant to be that way at all. I've not meant to seem that I'm bragging at all, and sorry it may have seemed that way. I only had good intentions and guess mabye I went a little overboard. so again I ask for your forgiveness. and apologize for that.

Silver Member
    Dear Gail,

I, for one, always enjoy your photos. I think you are VERY pretty. As far as I am concerned, you could post twice as many.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why your family would not welcome you. I think you would be an addition to any family. Are you sure they would reject you?

Is it getting warm yet in Alaska? It's been 7 years now since my visit and I still think about it often. I worked in Ancorage for 4 months. Loved it! My daughter lives in Homer.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 05-11-2007 at 12:24 PM.

it's not that at all, I'm not better than anyone here, I feel like I'm being misunderstood, I don't have a big ego at all, and haven't meant to sound that way. what I was trying to say is that there were some who said they were envious of my looks, which was nice of them to say. I don't let that go to my head at all. I haven't meant to sound like I'm better or prettier than anyone here. I know I don't post much in other parts of the forum here, I have posted many pictures and I know I should try posting in other parts of the forum, but just felt that lately that I'm not appreciated here I guess, and am sorry if I may have offended anyone and again I ask for your forgiveness. I haven't meant to seem that I'm better than anyone here at all and I'm sorry if it may have seemed that way, that was not my intent at all, nor has it ever been. I'm only trying to be honest on how I have felt lately, it has just been a feeling I' have had recently. and I figured I should at least get this off my chest and say I'm sorry for trying to seem like I may have been better than anyone, and will try to tone down my posts.

thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Dear Gail,

I,for one, always enjoy your photos. I think you are VERY pretty. As far as I am concerned, you could post twice as many.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why your family would not welcome you. I think you would be an addition to any family. Are you sure they would reject you?

Is it getting warm yet in Alaska? It's been 7 years now since my visit and I still think about it often. I worked in Ancorage for 4 months. Loved it! My daughter lives in Homer.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

yes it is getting warmer here, but yes my parents know i dress but are not accepting of it. so it is a little hard, although I live on my own they do visit now and then so can't dress when they are around. I do wish they understood though!!

yes I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Its all so sad. Such behavior on a support site. Hope you don't have any Rolling Stones songs. They say they are the worlds greatest rock and roll band. No ego there. Or is it only the GGs that object when anyone thinks they are pretty? She is young, thin and good looking. She wears clothes well, and at that, what she wears is very modest and proper. She is not dressed like a tart, a streetwalker, a dom, or posing in a motel room in lingerie. What's the problem?
    it's just us GGs with the problem.

very supportive of you to point that out, thank you.

Louise.
    Last edited by Carin's Wife GG; 05-11-2007 at 01:16 AM. Reason: added words

I'm not jealous of you for being beautiful if you sra then use it I love seeing your pice only thing I'm jealous about is you live in Alaska and I don't
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Stauffer View Post
    hello there, just thought I'd take a little time to say heelo, and take this time to say that I've had a little time off from work, and have done several new pictures which some of you may have seen on my Flickr.com picture page, or at my myspace site. it has been quite nice to have time to dress and get several new pictures done, and as many of you may have seen I've gone back to the brown look as I do agree with those that said it looks better on me!! although blonde looks nice as well it does make me look a little more pale.

I wish I had more time off, it would be nice I'd be able to do so many more pictures. I guess I just enjoy this side of me to much!! I do wish my parents and relatives understood, but can't force them to, I do think often how nice it would be to be a girl full time, I just haven't done anything about that due to fear of disappointing them, but I do think about it often. and enjoy taking pictures and sharing them with you all as you know. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do taking them. I do hope that I don't make others jealous here as that is not my intent, and I don't want to offend anyone here but I have sort of felt lately that I'm not liked as much I guess, not sure why though, but would like to apologize if I make anyone jealous for any reason. I know I don't post much in other parts of the forum, and I'm not trying to be shy or anything, It's just hard to think of things to post for me I guess. I do hope you all have a wonderful day!! Hugs... Gail

Gail,

This is the most verbal I've ever seen from you, congratulations. Personally I think you're one the prettiest girtls on the site. If you were to go full time I would understand.

There was a thread awhile back asking if any of us had a secret crush on anyone else here and you were the first one come to my mind. You're very photogenic. Your pictures are simply the way you can express yourself best. I look forward to your posts.

And, remember, jealousy is one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

Gail....I'm not jealous or envious or anything else love...just a little more subtle and sensitive perhaps.?????..you look great...perhaps just toning down the "me" rhetoric might help...let the viewer decide just how pretty/convincing. etc you are..they will tell you.!!!!
    Love Nikki. x

Silver Member
    Ummm--let's see-----"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"---that's My line lol----really darling most of Us T-Girls in this forum are way beyond that kind of jealousy----there are always people who are plainer then Us and people who are prettier than Us---just the way it is---I have a friend named Jennifer Harvey who is something of a legend in the T-Girl scene in Maine, particularly in the Portland area----I would kill for her looks----never have seen a more physically beautiful person---either T or GG--but as much as I love her, I know that I don't have what it takes to be her----years of estrogen, plastic feminization surgery on her face and at least two sets of breast implants---don't have the will or fortitude to do all that---but the really good thing about Jennifer is not her looks but her personality, wit and sense of humor---she fills any room she walks into with it---so My advice is to try to work on that---after all whatever physical beauty you have will eventually fade, but the other will last as long as you do. Oh and BTW---My experience with photos is that they really only give a rough idea of what a person looks like----I've been really suprised(sometimes pleasently andother times disappointed) when I've met some people in person who have sent Me their photo---some are much prettier in person, others much plainer and others still the same Oh well
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 05-11-2007 at 11:02 AM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Well, thank you all for lightening up on Gail. I thought we were all being a bit harsh at first, but many of the later posts were much nicer.

Gail is a very pretty young woman. I know many of us would just love to look that nice. I suspect that she is also a bit shy. Her dressing has been rejected by her family, and Alaska is not a very sophisticated area. So please take it easy on her, huh?

Lovies,
    Auntie Steph

that Karren person! She has SO much fun it makes me a little green and green is SO not my color!
    Louise.
    (Echos of the Brady bunch) "Karen, Karen, Karen"!
    All teasing aside, Karen's my hero! Ironicaly enough, given this thread, it was reading of the exploits of a Tgirl from Alaska (Dee Dee Crossmore) that first spurred me on to walk out the door as Kim.

Later, along with meeting some of you in person who set a great example, reading Karen's exploits here was a major factor in my heading out the door to do normal things. (Thanks Karen - by the way, hows that "fuzzy" thing working for ya'? :-)

Y'all stop picking on Gail. She's young and cute, and has a bazillion trolls all flocking to her web pages telling her every day and all day that she is gorgeous! Sooner or later that's going to make an impression. Besides, I would rather see our young people looking in the mirror and thinking to themselves "Damn, I AM cute!" than thinking "OMG, I'm so ugly and I hate myself". One might hope for a happy medium, but hey . . .

Gail, your young and you ARE cute, all of which does you no good sitting behind a PC. Get your behind out from behind your computer and go outside. Boy or girl mode, just back away from the PC and go have fun - do it for all of us. Do it for all of us that didn't have the courage or the ego at your age when we had your looks. Do it for yourself so some day when your 40 your not pulling muscles in your legs trying to kick yourself in the rear end for wasting your youth.
    Go on - git!
    Kim

Gail, your young and you ARE cute, all of which does you no good sitting behind a PC. Get your behind out from behind your computer and go outside. Boy or girl mode, just back away from the PC and go have fun - do it for all of us. Do it for all of us that didn't have the courage or the ego at your age when we had your looks. Do it for yourself so some day when your 40 your not pulling muscles in your legs trying to kick yourself in the rear end for wasting your youth.
    Kimberly, I'm going to come to Gail's defense too. I've known her quite a while. In fact she's the one that told me about crossdressers.com. I don't think Gail has an egotisical bone in her body, but as you've noticed, she posts a lot of pictures, but doesn't say much. I think she understands that there's no reason for any of us her to be jealous of her. We're all beautiful in our own way.

You're right Kim, as much as I like Gail's pictures; it's time for her to get out and experience life as a girl. Especially while one is still young.

Gail: Don't let life pass you by:Cease the Day