Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of the Mood?

Mor'mi - Since12

Lightbulb Out of the Mood?

Do you ever dress up and then suddenly your no longer in the mood to wear anything female? Like suddenly you just want to were nothing fem and have to change asap in to guy clothes?

I know sometimes I will be dressed up and then suddenly I change my mind and not want to wear anything fem for awhile, usually until I go to bed or wake up the next morning. I get so entirely out of the mood that if I don't run away from it and change I will end up doing something I regret like cutting it all off and throwing it away (something I have done in the past!)
    What can I say, I like girls (in every way!)

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar
    yes it has happern to me a couple of time i am glad it don't happern to often well i am starting to dress every day snd loving it
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

I have been there and have lost a lot of nice clothes doing the purge thingy several times. Now though I don't feel that way, I am starting to understand myself more, so I don't feel guilty and ashamed.

Rikki

Never

Quote Originally Posted by Since12
    Do you ever dress up and then suddenly your no longer in the mood to wear anything female? Like suddenly you just want to were nothing fem and have to change asap in to guy clothes?

I know sometimes I will be dressed up and then suddenly I change my mind and not want to wear anything fem for awhile, usually until I go to bed or wake up the next morning. I get so entirely out of the mood that if I don't run away from it and change I will end up doing something I regret like cutting it all off and throwing it away (something I have done in the past!)
    NOPE

Don't know what you're on about.

I've just seen your photo on your avator and i think you'll be ok if you hide all the mirrors when you dress. You could get a hair cut too

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    You could get a hair cut too
    Or perhaps a vaccum

Yes. That happens to me, when you look down at yourself and think...."What the hell am I doing this for!" and feel stupid and take it all off.

But then another time it is the most amazing feeling. And that doesn't make sense either.

All part of the fun I suppose.

Platinum Member
    no not yet i think...........some things i say no way but change in to something else
    and like it mutch better...........

No never! I'm always in the mood to be femme. LOL.

Hugs

Linda

Very good

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    Or perhaps a vaccum
    We are the funny one today arn't we?

Tristen Cox

I'm in the moode

Was it good for you dear?

I don't get to dress often enough but I do remember it happening once, a long time ago.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

im by my self and once or twice its happend i think why, but not lately now i do it to chear my self up

That's never happened to me, thank goodness.
    Kisses, Linda

no never

Never here either.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Lately, my wife's job has slowed down a lot, and she spends a lot of time at home. No chance for me to CD then. There was a time when I would put a skirt, knickers and top on if I knew I had only got 30 minutes before she came back, but I seem to be getting so much fun and excitement out of this forum that I don't have the same motivation anymore. See what you're doing to me! Mind you, she's out for the evening next week, and I'm already looking forward to it!

ToniB

Platinum Member
    i think maybe it's like you don't like what your weareing or like wow i would have that looked at.............

Mor'mi - Since12
    Thanks for responding.

No I wasn't talking about purging, I was just talking about maybe you are in the mood one moment and then the next moment you feel silly and have to get out of the clothes right away.

I have purged more times then I care to remember, I know we all have. Usually when I get out of the mood, I am out of the mood for a day or three at a time and then go back. I was just wondering if anyone else has a mood change and is turned off by knickers and company.
    What can I say, I like girls (in every way!)

social babe
    Only once , I wasn't in the mood to dress in the first place but went out to a TG dinner , froze in my car and felt ridiculous sitting in my car in girls clothing and came home.

I hope that feeling never returns , normally if I'm not in the mood I wont dress in the first place.
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

I go thru moods when I don't want to dress, but it seems that the more I do it, the more I want to. Everyone is at a different level in their dressing, I say do it when you want to. Whatever makes you happy. When the mood hits, just go for it.

I have also gone thru cycles with my crossdressing. The last 4 years have remained more consistant, though. I mean there is always some form of dressing, like at least panties, and nities, or fully dressed and going out. Except last summer ! The desire completely left me, for about 4 months, and I don't know why. I've been going out more, and refining my look, loosing weight, ect. in an attempt to look more fem. My fear now is that my dressing desires might leave again ! Sounds kinda funny, doesn't it? Oh I know it will be temporary if it does, but I'm having so much fun as Linda, lately.

Smile mood

Has happened to me in the past but never in the last twenty-thirty years.
    I believe it has to do with accepting one self.

Been there

Quote Originally Posted by Since12
    I was just talking about maybe you are in the mood one moment and then the next moment you feel silly and have to get out of the clothes right away...I was just wondering if anyone else has a mood change and is turned off by knickers and company.
    [size=3]I think I understand where you are coming from, and have experienced it myself. As a matter of fact, am feeling out of the mood right now, much to the dismay of my poor GG. Yes, the feeling often does come unannounced and uninvited, brought on by a look in the mirror. Of course, the mirror could be a real one, or the one in one's own mind. It is almost a backlash feeling from the male side, that knows and understands that we are not, in fact, female, and never will be. A look in that proverbial mirror can be a sobering moment, when it occurs to one that all we are doing is dressing up in ladies clothing. An inescapable thought comes to mind; "my, don't we look ridiculous." I am lucky enough to have my GG say over and over, no you do not look stupid, you look great, but it is too late. The spin has already started.[/size]
    [size=3][/size]
    [size=3]I also agree with many that this does pass within a couple of days/weeks/months, but it is something that does come with the territory. The only advice I can give is not throw everything out- what a waste of money! The desire/need to dress up will be back. Don't beat yourself up over it.[/size]
    [size=3]True Gemini[/size]

Banned Read only
    You sound like you are conflicted about yourself. The mirror is just a tool for putting on make-up. Look beyond what you see. You may be suprised what you find there! Beauty is not just skin deep.

Hi all,

There have only been a few times that I took off my female clothing and put my boy clothes back on when I didn't have to.

Each of those times was in the evening of a rare day when I was able to dress en femme since the early morning and just stay around the house. Maybe part of it could have been my whiskers growing out enough to press against my makeup, although I also got the feeling that is was time to change back to male mode a couple of times when I didn't put on makeup.

Jadeanne