Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if CDing was accepable by all would you still dress or would the joy be gone for you

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

if CDing was accepable by all would you still dress or would the joy be gone for you

this has probably been asked before if it has i am sorry. if CDing was accepeted by all would you still dress en-fem or will the thrill fade away. as for me i would still dress cause the no one would care what i wore i could be male one day and fem the next
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

I would dress more often. I don't get much chance now, but if it was accepted, I would dress all the time.

Rikki

A Dream Come True

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    this has probably been asked before if it has i am sorry. if CDing was accepeted by all would you still dress en-fem or will the thrill fade away. as for me i would still dress cause the no one would care what i wore i could be male one day and fem the next
    That's what i'm waiting for. I think a lot of CD's like me would be burning all our male clothes don't you?

Tristen Cox
    Nina's banned from the forum ladies for uttering the four letter word of which we dare not speak. Have you anything to say for yourself now be fore we torture you and tie.....why are you smiling? You do like that don't you......

Aspiring Member
    Oh yes if crossdressing became the nrom I sure would dress in what is female clothing all of the time. But it has finally come to me that what I am dispising is this whole concept that there is what is to be labled female and male clothing at all. It should be that clothing should not matter and that there is girls clothing and boys clothing just really does not make any sense it should all be up front and equal. women now know this and have now for quite some time that is why they are allowed now to wear whatever they please. But us males still continue to pold along stuck still in our rut of what is callled male clothing and no altering or going outside any kind of norm yuck why is this our continued fate. No options of any real stlye or fashion. And besides what is still just considered female clothing dresses skirts would be oh so much better for men males i mean look really look at it and then think would you rather still to be stuck with male wear only or something really comfortable. I mean that's where i am now i would put all this male clothing away like i have my female clothing put away right now and would get out the dresses nasd skirts and wear them all of the time if only. Oh well. Yet one of theses days it's going to happen and then watch out males finally liberated. Come on! Thank's Suzy The Doctor Eleventh

burn them m@@e clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    shinning star
    we would all wish that we could dress how we liked every day then i could burn all my m@@e clothes and that make me very happy

but for now me just

sarah

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    I wouldn't dress all the tme but it would be great to have the option. There's nothing worse than getting all dressed up then realising I have to go to the shop for a tin of beans so I have to change just so I can go out.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!

Platinum Member
    "he" probly would not .......wendy would ...................

satin-sarina
    For me, it would be purrfect if cding was accepted.

I would dress all the time, for work and play.

Ohh please please make it the norm.

I'm so fed up with hiding my true self.

The thing that gets me is GG's can wear our clothes but we can't wear theirs. Not fair is it? Anyway I don't think there's anything in law that says we can't wear femme clothes in public or private? As far as I'm aware, it's just the reaction some GG's have to us. Grrrrrrrrr.

There needs to be an attitude change I think.

Love

Satin Sarina

xxxxsatinxxxx

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

That would be great.

If cross-dressing were accepted it would be a dream come true for most of us. As for me, I would most likely dress fem when I felt like it and in drab other times. I do not want to become a woman, just be able to dress like one.

I think they call that wanting the best of both worlds.
    Love Sandra xx

jasmina
    I'd love it being OK so I could be myself and dress properly every day

Meggan
    This would be a dream come true for me, yes I would dress more. I can only wish for that day to come.
    Kisses Meg

I'd be en femme all of the time. I'd never want to go back.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Ladie, I feel the same wa Sandra feels. To have the option of dressing in a manor that at the time feels right. Either feminine or masculin (hope I spelled that right). For the next 6 days I have that option here at home. Even though I could never pass. I could not be going out in public. But here in my home I don't have to worry about passing. I can be as pretty as I feel while dressed fem. or be as I normally am when I dress drab.

Hugs and Kisses, Claire

What male clothes

If indeed the world was accepting all I can say is "What Male Clothes"!

Donna Louise
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Elinor

Wink

If it was normal, and no one gave a toss.
    Then Elinor would be seen most days going to work or
    a walk, shopping ect.
    HEAVEN !

If CDing were acceptable......

Althought the illusion of "passing" would be gone I would still put on my heels and strut my stuff. Any opportunity to be free is worth taking. Noel
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

i would every day it would be like a dream come true

i would everyday as well.

it would be so cool.

stevie

xx
    I,m gonna dress up tonight and I look real pretty for I don't know who, find my own way around this great big city and I'm gonna sit at a bar and gonna have a drink.

I would most of the time. What a wonderful world it would be. I would probably keep some of HIS clothes but hidden away.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

I actually tend to disagree.. if from day one it was ok for men to do this and there were a lot of men around doing it and it was a social norm then I wouldn't have been interersted in breaking that social norm, and it would not have been exciting for me. If starting today it was ok to do so, then yes I would.

Then I would be able to totally be myself, and wouldn't have to dress en drab anymore unless I chose too.

Love,
    Chrissie

I would dress en-femme all the time, girls clothes are more comfortable, more decorative, more sexy, etc etc. Also the variety on offer is so much greater than the male stuff, and female attire feels so good against the skin.

It wouldn't bother me that more men would be doing it than now, but Jill does make a good point about the excitement element. Actually I've always thought that skirts were more suited (no pun) to the male anatomy anyway, trousers seem such an odd design in the undercarriage department.

I think I agree with Jill. If it became the norm, I wouldn't feel the excitement of breaking the taboo. I know I haven't screwed up the courage (or got acceptance from my SO!) to go out dressed in public, but the patio walk at night still gets my heart racing. If it was "normal, I wouldn't feel like that.

ToniB

I dress to be a girl, not to be bad. Being bad just comes naturally.

Hugs

Melissa