Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: underdressing in the hot wheather

underdressing in the hot wheather

I find it hard to under dress in the hot temps any ideas??

Platinum Member
    under dress lightly???????...........

[SIZE="3"]I wear a thong, a light bra, tank top, baggy shorts, and baggy t-shirt.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Cotton that is, cotton skirts and tops, with little straps White reflects heat, black tends to absorb it.

...oh... and share your hot weather, it's raining here
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

[SIZE="3"]P.S. a little baby powder helps out.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Dye your pubes pink and go Commando.

[SIZE="3"]OOOOOH! Baby that's soo hott!!lol[/SIZE]

dress light

Like someone else said dress light. I like microfiber because it tends to stay cooler and wicks away any moisture.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

hot weather and hosiery

I confess that when it gets into the 70's I just don't feel like wearing pantyhose. The rest of the year, 7 days a week, I love it. I read once a cute story about how ladies in New York City who wore (then) girdles and stockings (the good old days!!!) would give in to the heat and midday, doff their girdles and hose and put them into their brown paper lunch bags. More than once, an embarassed girl would have to retrieve what the custodian assumed to be trash! A good girdle cost a pretty sum back then too! best, helenr--I still wear nylon briefs and a pair of short petti pants, tap pants-also nylon-over the briefs-love that nylon on nylon feel.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]What I do when it's hot is to wear cotton panties. I usually wear stretch satin ones but find them unbearable when it's hot as the skin can't breath. Just my on this one.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Other than "stiff upper lip" and take it like a man/woman, nope, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Dye your pubes pink and go Commando.

wash your mouth out.... you're so bad
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I wear microfiber panties. they dont make you sweat as must and they are seamless, more comfy.

I always wear panties - winter or summer. Sockettes are good for summer wear.

Account is closed
    Cotton has come a long way and can be almost as soft as microfiber. I also recommend avoiding padded and underwire bras if you can as they just seem to turn into little microwave ovens.

If you have to wear some sort of shaper to keep that femme fatale figure flowing, you are just going to have to sweat it out but at least you will be getting a minor workout!

Avoid most Rayon, polyester, nylon, Lycra and spandex if you can as they just don't want to breath.

Wigs are another matter and I have heard all sorts of ideas on how to keep a cool head. If you are not growing out your own hair keep it nice and short and try and go for a lighter wig if possible. If you can swing it, human hair wigs tend to breath more.

Avoid heavy makeup and look for some nice foundation that is light or oil free as they tend to keep the face feeling softer, fresher and lighter.

I am not sure if this works but I hear anti perspirant roll on deodorant on the feet helps to keep the moisture away.

Most important is to keep hydrated! It's good for the skin and for the body during hot times.

thongs?
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Female underwear is usually lighter and thinner than male underwear, surely? At least mine is.

I've just bought a couple of modal pairs. Very soft and comfortable, I'm guessing they'll be fine in the summer.
    Last edited by Ermintrude; 05-12-2007 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Grammar

There's a mouse in my panties

Not really but one time when I was out washing the car in my guy clothes wearing my bra underneath, a yellowjacket went down my shirt. You never saw someone move so fast as I whipped off the shirt and bra. Luckily my kids or the neighbors were not outside then or I would have had a lot of 'splanin to do Lucy. This is one reason I don't underdress in guy mode any more, especially if I'm at the factory. Anyone else ever have a potentially embarrasing situation like this?

Quote Originally Posted by EricaCD View Post
    thongs?
    My thoughts exactly! I wear a nylon thong 24/7 & living in Florida. So I know about warm.

You mean you can choose to NOT underdress?

Wow.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

Silver Member
    Yes, you can choose to not underdress.

GGs have the exact same problem. Either suck it up, or don't do it. Things like this just come with the territory. Hot weather is hot weather. Dress cool (cotton, light colors, light fabrics). This isn't rocket science. If ya wants t' wear a girdle and hose year roun', yer gonna be hot 'n sticky, hon. Deal with it.

Lovies,
    Steph

What's hot weather?
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I adore the feeling of going out wearing nothing but a bra, panties and a sundress. My feet are too gnarly for sandals but a pair of cute flats and a little purse, and my wig pulled back in a ponytail with a scrunchie completes the look. On a really hot day, it's a blast to walk past the guys sweating in their suits and wingtips, wondering how many secretly envy the cool clothes I'm wearing!
    Last edited by windycissy; 05-12-2007 at 03:19 PM.

undressing in hot weather

I love wearing a crop top and hot pants in warm weather especially with high heels because they make my legs look even longer x

I just go with a tactel or quality cotton thong (under my regular clothes of course!)
    -Sedona