Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lesbian Approval....

Lesbian Approval....

[SIZE="3"]So last night my wife and I go out to a local bar with a lesbian couple that we are friends with. Well the Guiness is a flowing, my wife is getting more drinks at the bar and "G" is making a pit stop. Her Grilfriend "H" asks to see my pics on my cellphone of me dressed. She says I look really good, and I tell her "to tell the truth it's fun, I really enjoy it and get a kick out of it." she smiles and says that's good or something like that, she just stares at me and starts smiling. I ask her "What?" she says "It's amazing." "What's amazing?" I ask. "That you look so good dresed like that, it ...it's just...you look GOOD!" Wow what a compliment, she went on to say I should "go out" more often like that.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Good for you, since your wife knows why not. Like you I keep my avatar pic on my cell phone, showed my hair stylist when I went to have my hair done as for color I wanted, and she was amazed it was me. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

That's great! It feels good doesn't it!? I was out last week and met a real girl and she said I had a very feminine face and good make-up. I'm always complimented as Gina when out. As my male self no-one says anything nice to me I think Gina will be out more and more!

I'm possibly meeting a lesbian acquaitance for the 2nd time this week. I'm considering how much of my true self to reveal. Right now she probably wonders why this white, straight, conservative male would want to meet her again for our common hobby.

For some reason lesbians seem to like me when I'm dressed. Does this happen to many of us?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Dixie, share some pics!

I've known a few lesbians and I told them I CD'd.We became very good freinds for the breif time that we were all hanging at the same places until our lives moved on not long afterward.Once this lesbian named S_ _ _ _ _ wanted to get together with me so that she could do my makeup and we could party for a few hours.For some reason m to f CD'rs and Lesbians seem to hit it off if only for a little nail polish comparisoms.I enjoyed those freindships.But it's important to use a little sense and to understand that they are people and their particular group has interests of it's own that don't include outsiders.

[SIZE="3"]Hey everyone I will try and get some pics up soon. I do not think I look like a woman but people tell me the change from my male self to my enfemme self is quite dramatic. I'll let you guys be the judge when I get pics up.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Yes. My sister and her partner treat me quite differently when I'm dressed. That guy/girl barrier seems to disappear. I have no idea of the psychological dynamic but it shure feels good to me.

I don't know I only know one lesbian and she don't know I dress
    Angie

i've always hit it off with lesbians, sometimes very well. There does seem to be some appreciation there....

xoxo chrissie

You mean BI-Girls

It so happens that most of the Gurls i know that have Lesbian tendencies often have Boyfriends and also have steady relationships with boys/men while LESBO part is like a fling or non sexual so i like to call them BI-Girls, they always like my CDing or i'll say they love-it especially for a FOREPLAY SESSION they always become interested when i get dressed and do GURLY things LIKE Rolling My Eyes, Girly Postures, and most especially GURLY WALK, POUTING MY MOUTH like GURLS do i always score high there, but i have neva come across a "PURE-LESBIAN" may be she might have a different thought and thats another story. Tek care..

[SIZE="3"]Well these two are total lesbians, they live together and have for years, and have absolutly NO desire to be with men EVER, so I'm just guessing here, but I do not think they are BI.[/SIZE]

The one couple I am friends with have been together for years as well. Thing is, we hit it off as friends very well when we first met about four years ago. They never have anything to do with any guys except for me and they accept me both ways. We even hug and kiss when we meet and they would never even consider doing that with anyone else as they are very private people. We've always had mutual respect and caring for one another as friends.

Sounds like your circle of knowing people is expanding!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I would say about a dozen people know.[/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    The worst I have ever been hit on was by a lesbian....she was much more vulgar than the horndogs (if that is possible).

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    The worst I have ever been hit on was by a lesbian....she was much more vulgar than the horndogs (if that is possible).

Emily Ann

Yeah Em.. Probably chatted with the same ones... Some are very forward and predatory... At least the ones that I've chatted with.. Locally I do know that CD's frequent a lesbian bar and that they get along very good... Way better than CD's and straight acting gay males do...

Sounds like your having a blast Dixie!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-23-2007 at 11:33 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

[SIZE="3"]Karren, you have no idea hehehe, then again maybe you do.[/SIZE]

Lesbian Bar

Karen, where is that lesbian bar?

Lesbian Approval

The only lesbian I know is my daughter. I outed myself many many years ago and we haven't spoken since, ah well. . . . that's life!

[SIZE="3"]I'm so sorry to hear that about your relationship with your daughter Classy.[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post

Emily Ann

And a female horndog is called what?

Hmm. I'm just curious if there have been any crossdressers who had ever been hit on by a lesbian, not knowing he was a CDer, most notably hot lesbians.
    Last edited by joann07; 05-23-2007 at 04:03 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Banned Read only
    Hard to say why, but I have noticed that lesbians and bi-women do respond to me a bit differently. We seem to develop very good relationships, particularly when they know that I am bisexual. It's not about sex, though. I assume they just feel more comfortable around me.