Thread: Caught Dressing?????

Caught Dressing?????

The other night I went out to a family restaurant dressed in drag. Had on bra, panty, indigo jeans, t-shirt, tight fitting hoodie, trouser socks, and 2 1/2 heel back-less boots. I wore no wig and very minimal makeup. I had on lip gloss, concealer (for my dark circles under eyes) and my hair which is short on sides and back and longer on top with some loose curls. I walked in behind my 'girl'friend and noticed a few stares that went on longer than the usual looks. What do you think was i caught?
    I am me and you are you, give me love and I'll love you too.

Were you caught?

Probably no more than you would have expected. Enjoy the attention. It gives the plebs something to talk about and does you no harm.

I say If they don't like it, then don't look! If more people minded their own d**n business and kept their negative opinions to themselves, this world would be a much less confrontational place to be. Kudos to you for being yourself TeRe

Where are you, Rochester NY? If nobody hog tied you, I guess you were safe. Not too many "red necks" around there, I think.

I bet you enjoyed it and i bet some of those who noticed were secretly interested aswell. I've been out with my wife (as a man) and we've seen that once or twice and found it quite arousing.

[SIZE="3"]Most likely, but who really gives a hairy rat's behind. Did you have fun, did you enjoy the evening?? That's what counts.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Technically your not caught unless it someone you know recoginizes you enfemme... Being made, clocked, read..... By strangers is just part of crossdressing... Not many of us can pass 100%.. I sure can't.. But if someone reads me... I could care less... Got a right to wear what I want, where I want.... So don't fret.... If it didn't happen this time, it will happen the next.... For sure!!! Some people just know.. And there's nothing you can do about it.... Just flash them a big smile and go on about your business.. Its what I do...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Probably but I wouldn't worry about it and as Karen said "just flash them a big smile"
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Technically your not caught unless it someone you know recoginizes you enfemme... Being made, clocked, read..... By strangers is just part of crossdressing... Not many of us can pass 100%.. I sure can't.. But if someone reads me... I could care less... Got a right to wear what I want, where I want.... So don't fret.... If it didn't happen this time, it will happen the next.... For sure!!! Some people just know.. And there's nothing you can do about it.... Just flash them a big smile and go on about your business.. Its what I do...

Love Karren
    great stuff - good advice girl!

mitch

Did somebody say flash?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    Did somebody say flash?!?!?!?
    A smile. . Not your panties!!! Hehe. Don't know about Hamburg... But smiles work better at the mall!! Lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

[SIZE="3"]Hey Karren, Karyn says panty flashing works wonders HeHeHe [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

sounds a lot like the "looks" I got when traveling CC many years ago. That particular leg of the trip I had on a teal sculpured neck body shirt, black Chic jeans, knee highs and sling back sandals. Im pretty sure the looks were "Is that a guy or a girl" and not "ew.. a guy in girl cloths"...

live and enjoy

Jenn

Thanks

Hey Gals,
    Thank you all so much for your words encouragement. It means a great deal to me. I guess I was not upset that people were looking at me...I mean I did look cute, as my friend helped me choose what to wear. Her telling me if the jeans were better black or blue, what shoes, and so on...so walking in they saw a guy dressed in girls clothing and I DID walk in with my head high, chest out, and flashing..........a smile. (sorry panties stayed hidden this time)
    TeRe
    I am me and you are you, give me love and I'll love you too.

A smile. . Not your panties!!! Hehe. Don't know about Hamburg... But smiles work better at the mall!! Lol

Karren
    Karren, try it sometime.....you just may surprise yourself. But a quick smile and a "Hello, how are you?" to the gawkers is always a good way to stop them in their tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by TeRe View Post
    Hey Gals,
    ...so walking in they saw a guy dressed in girls clothing and I DID walk in with my head high, chest out, and flashing..........a smile.
    TeRe that is wonderful you were able to be yourself. And to be able to do it with a 'girl'friend of yours is even more wonderful.

IMHO the more of us that are out and seen as guys in femme clothes in a decent image, the more acceptance from the general society we will gain.

"Passing" is great for those that can and need or are compelled to do it as we are all different. But the "passing" CDer does little to gain acceptance unless the people that they are interacting with know.

Go TeRe and enjoy,
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    ...a quick smile and a "Hello, how are you?" to the gawkers is always a good way to stop them in their tracks.
    Karyn, Yes I agree and it gives them something more to think about. We become someone friendly when we say Hello or Hi.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

passing in public

I read on an excellent website that wearing a friendly smile, to accompany all your pretty 'unmentionables' , is important to 'passing'. Supposedly, groups of teen girls are the toughest and quickest to notice any 'aberrations' from what is normal. this website mentioned that young girls are always on the lookout for guys as men pose a sort of threat and have extra sensitive radar, BUT that looking directly at them, smiling, etc will go a long way towards drawing attention away from any physical apparent difference that they are reading. We all know that acceptance is almost impossible to achieve,so be relaxed, don't sweat the small stuff. helen

Right on Karren!

Love Karren
    Right on Karren!

the only time i get caught is by the police when i break the law and sometimes others notice i am a masculin girl but hey it could be worse

susie