Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dating a boyfriend

dating a boyfriend

Hi, I see fro your post that most of you who have SO's refer to girlfriends or wives. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for the past 19 months and I wondered if any of you other girls were in similar relationships like me. I don't mean one night stands, but seeing each other as boyfriend and girlfriend x

Yes Becky. I have had girlfriends but it's just not quite right. He say's I'm completely straight and he's 99% right. I'd bet that you probably are too.

boyfriends

Hi, of course I am straight, in my heart, mind and soul, im a girl and so if I am loved as a girl, it makes me feel sooooooooooo right x

I too find that to be the case.

this is an interesting post , at this time i have no girl friend or boyfriend so i am not too sure how to deal with relationships

[SIZE="3"]I have never had a boyfriend, although my wife is supportive of me having one I just don't think I could handle it. I love my wife, and having anything on the side is just not for me. We have played around with others in our marriage but always we were together, so having something on the side away from that just seems so unnatural that I'm not comfortable with that arrangemant. There is a guy that likes me alot and wants me to come over all the time but the one time I did (with the wife's permission) It was just way to awkward for me I couldn't enjoy it at all.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

boyfriend

in fantasy yes but in real life i dont know i might too nervouse or something, may be with time.

I used to have a boyfriend but for some reason it just didn't seem right. I love other trannies and females though. Go figure!
    Kisses, Linda

It doesn't matter what clothes I'm wearing, I have never really pictured myself being with a man.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

Banned Read only
    yesterday was the 18th anniversary. have never felt attracted to men or wanted to be with one . ( maybe i'm a lesbian in the wrong body. ) still love my wife and want no one else but her.hopefuly she will still feel the same way after 18 years with rose instead of the man she married. by the way no srs or permanent phisical changes ever planed just more comfort in girls clothes.

This is a good question. Now that i'm single again i'm really thinking that maybe next time i get involved i'll try finding a man to love instead of a woman. My mind tells me i'm a woman so it only makes me wonder if i'm supposed to be with a man. If I ever get up the nerve to try it i'll let ya know.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Brenda; I hear you sister. Give it a careful, considerate, loving and most importantly safe trial try. You may find a new window opened.

After two failed marriages with women ( one who was very abusive and another who couldn't keep out of other men's pants) I have given up on women. Are men any better? In all honesty, I don't know. Do I think I will try a man? I would like to, but I am very much an introvert. I most likely will wind up a single girl for the rest of my life, but at least I know who and what I am.

Michelle
    You go girl!

Storm; Do not dispair. Be the girl you are. The men will follow you. The rest is easy. You will find yourself. Trust me; it will be so good.

Banned Read only
    Just remember... all men are dogs.

more food for thought about that....

Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS View Post
    I used to have a boyfriend but for some reason it just didn't seem right. I love other trannies and females though. Go figure!
    A well know femdom activist, Paige Harrison, says that is because alot of CD's and TS see themselves as lesbians. I.E. we love women so much that we want to be/act like one, and have relationships as a female with GG's. I dunno if I buy all that, but it's good coffe talk...

For me, I am straight. I find Natasha to be more of a girlfriend rather than a lover, Nathan on the other hand is lover, friend, confedant and the man I will marry.
    Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absent-minded. Someone sober will worry about events going badly. Let the lover be.
    ~Rumi~

You always admire what you really don't understand.
    ~Blaise Pascal~

I'm straight i love girls way to much to go for a guy. One thing all men are not dogs i'm a dragon but you already knew that.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

boyfriends

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Diva View Post
    Just remember... all men are dogs.
    All men are not dogs, if that were the case all girls would be Bitches, OMG Eva im being bitchy, your equation works hehe

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Moore View Post
    Hi, I see fro your post that most of you who have SO's refer to girlfriends or wives. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for the past 19 months and I wondered if any of you other girls were in similar relationships like me. I don't mean one night stands, but seeing each other as boyfriend and girlfriend x
    Hiya Becky

At long last, I've finally accepted to myself that I only want to be with a man, and this self-acceptance feels incredibly liberating and wonderful to me. At present, I don't have a boyfriend, but I am on the lookout for one. I must admit however, that despite my feminine desires and the girl who resides within me, I would still classify myself as gay - a very passive gay at that. Ideally, I would want a boyfriend who wants me both as a man and a gurl, so that we both get to experience the full variety of who we are. Fingers crossed

xxxx

Silver Member
    Sounds fine to me honey----I'm amazed at the gamit of sexual preferences I've seen in Transexuals---some transition but still have a very strong interest in women---I know of one who has stayed in a marraige with one and seems to be doing fine---still others have never had an attraction towards women but always towards men---and heterosexual men---they are not attracted to gays(nor gays to them---doh!!) They consider themselves straight women, which I suppose they are.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Guy wants to meet me.

I have had an ad, on another dating site, but with lots of cautions, in my profile, and a lot of guys have sent winks, and messages. I have not met anyone, but, one guy sent his photo. I keep flip-flopping over meeting him, and finally wrote, that I would meet, but keep things fairly light, no sexual penetration. Still waiting to hear. I really would like to meet a tall gg, that dresses a bit like I do- dresses, skirts, hose, heels, at times. Too many gg's today, WILL NOT wear dresses, or skirts ANYTIME, EVER!! I think I am dressing, becoming the gg, that I would desire! Anyone else relate? I am turned on, by the lady I see in my mirrors!

Being bi-sexual has a lot of advantages in the romance area. I don't have a steady boyfriend, but I date several guys and they all know I am not interested in a 'steady' relationship. On the other hand, they know that I expected to be treated as a femme, and that's how they relate to me. I expect and get 'good girl' gifts when I date them, and they always come through with jewelry, lingerie, perfume, etc. They also pick up all the tabs, whether it is for a modest lunch or several weeks out of the country. I will not share in payments of any kind when I am on a date with a guy. I am an old fashioned girl from the 50's, On the other hand, when I go out with a GG, I feel compelled and do split the costs right down the middle. I enjoy both sexes equally in the beroom!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyciecd View Post
    Being bi-sexual has a lot of advantages in the romance area. I don't have a steady boyfriend, but I date several guys and they all know I am not interested in a 'steady' relationship. On the other hand, they know that I expected to be treated as a femme, and that's how they relate to me. I expect and get 'good girl' gifts when I date them, and they always come through with jewelry, lingerie, perfume, etc. They also pick up all the tabs, whether it is for a modest lunch or several weeks out of the country. I will not share in payments of any kind when I am on a date with a guy. I am an old fashioned girl from the 50's, On the other hand, when I go out with a GG, I feel compelled and do split the costs right down the middle. I enjoy both sexes equally in the beroom!
    Ok, when you're a woman, you expect the man to pay for everything, and when you're a man, you expect the woman to go halfs.

You got it made honey.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni_xx View Post
    Ok, when you're a woman, you expect the man to pay for everything, and when you're a man, you expect the woman to go halfs.

You got it made honey.

"What's mine is mine... what's yours is negotiable".