Thread: Silly Man Tricks !

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar

Silly Man Tricks !

I have recently stumbled upon a look that turned some heads (LBD, short blonde wig), brings many to say kind things and, occasionally, inspires men to say and do foolish and amusing things.

Has anything like this ever happened to you, or a CD you know? GG's similar stories are welcome !

I have learned the feeling of POWER that comes with being beautiful. Last Friday night I was walking the sidewalk in the "Club Zone" along Santa Clara Avenue in San Jose. The street was choked with the cars going to/from the clubs, and some that were just Cruising.

As I was walking, an SUV stopped in the street, and a man in the passenger seat hollered out to me to come over and give him a Hug. Flattered, and feeling playful, I turned to face him, and give him a smile and a wink.

As I did, I watched his smile broaden, and then, suddenly, vanish as his eyes bugged out and he howled "OOOOH NOOoooooooooo!". I just laughed and pointed my arm and finger at him, thinking "GOTCHA!" and walked on. I can still hear his moaning echoing throughout the steel and glass canyons.

Being Read was never more fun !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

and I get to play with you....

this week! I am going with the blonde look myself.

louise.

Way to go. That's a great example of turning what could have been a very awkword situation into a positive experience. That's so encouraging to hear. I think that so many times we, as crossdressers, tend to view those sort of situations as problematic--you just demonstrated to the group that these sort of situations can infact be handled easily with the right mindset. Major cudos!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    I have recently stumbled upon a look that turned some heads (LBD, short blonde wig), brings many to say kind things and, occasionally, inspires men to say and do foolish and amusing things.

Has anything like this ever happened to you, or a CD you know? GG's similar stories are welcome !

I have learned the feeling of POWER that comes with being beautiful. Last Friday night I was walking the sidewalk in the "Club Zone" along Santa Clara Avenue in San Jose. The street was choked with the cars going to/from the clubs, and some that were just Cruising.

As I was walking, an SUV stopped in the street, and a man in the passenger seat hollered out to me to come over and give him a Hug. Flattered, and feeling playful, I turned to face him, and give him a smile and a wink.

As I did, I watched his smile broaden, and then, suddenly, vanish as his eyes bugged out and he howled "OOOOH NOOoooooooooo!". I just laughed and pointed my arm and finger at him, thinking "GOTCHA!" and walked on. I can still hear his moaning echoing throughout the steel and glass canyons.

Being Read was never more fun !

Roberta
    OMG.... THAT ROCKS!!!
    -Frankie

Any path of value will point the way within.

So many worlds, so little time...

iNFj
    Cluster Headache Support/Information
    MENSA International
    Eckankar

Ahhhh. No.. Nothing like that... Not even close.. Well there we this boy at the drive thru window at Wendy's. When I handed him the money his jaw dropped... As I drove away I heard him yelling "Roy... Roy.. You got to see this..". I busted out laughing...

Probably ruined him for life.. Was in WV too where women with a full set of teeth and a 4wd pickup are revered!! Lol. Maybe even to the point of overlooking the fact I'm not really a woman!

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-28-2007 at 04:31 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You never cease to amaze me, Roberta, you've got more moxie than any girl I know....sort of like the Divine Miss M with a dash of testosterone!