Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Second look, at gg's almost always in pants.

Colleges, Universities 60% females.

I am not putting down, the God made female population. Roy Masters is often accused of that, too. No, just, that male privilige, is not so common anymore. No one can accuse me of abusing, or rape, as I am abstinant, since birth!! It is not a sin, or wrong, to be tmpted, to do ANYTHING that is wrong, or sinful, bad, etc. It is what we do with the temptations, thoughts, lusts, etc. A bit of self-control, saying "no", to the thoughts. Fantasizing, is probably the most common sexual thing, anyone does. I agree, that men, and, for that matter gg's, need to watch out for their wrong thoughts, and desires, not decieve someone, or take advantage of them, and refrain from harmful actions. "God is no respecter of persons."

Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Well, well. What a lot of response. What fun, huh? And I, for one, DO wish I live long enough to see women living as equal.

Stephenie
    I didn't say living as equal. I did say everyone dressed in the same drab clothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Well Brianna,

You won't catch me in any of that drab clothing.

Lovies

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar
    Well in caveman days it was a quick knock on ya head !! and dragged back to the ole cave !!
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Yea Stacie is not my real
    This post has been fun to read. My wife has only one skirt and maybe two dresses. There has been a lot of ladies wearing skirts on the warmer days this month were I live. So some do like to wear skirts at times... I do have to say, some of the members here need to leave the walls of their house and venture out and wear what you feel a lady should wear and see what happens.
    Last edited by stacie; 05-22-2007 at 06:30 PM.

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Straw Man Argument: A logical fallacy in which someone ignores another person's actual position and sets up in its place a distorted, misrepresented, or exaggerated version and then argues against that.

And that's the argument Renee's setting up. No-one cried rape here. No-one equated male attention to rape.

What has been said is that a presupposition of entitlement to certain considerations of women, or even the presupposition of men's opinions always being central to a woman's decisions is harmful.

It's also arrogant, and in my experience, those men who are guilty of such arrogance don't have much of anything to be arrogant about.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Lovely View Post
    I didn't say living as equal. I did say everyone dressed in the same drab clothing.
    Again, straw man argument. No-one advocated any such thing.

I wonder, would it be okay with you if men and women all dressed in the same soft, colourful, lacy clothing?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead