Thread: boobies

boobies

what does everyone use for breasts, I can make some alrite cleavage with some tape but tissue looks so lame, also I cant afford those expensive breast forms they sell online

[SIZE="3"]I hear birdseed in a stocking does wonders, haven't tried it myself though.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I tried rice in pantyhose a while back and it worked pretty well

I use a padded bra with paper filler it looks good smooth and natural
    Angie

Walmart has silicone push-up pads that work pretty good on the cheap. They are about $20 a pair. I super-glued 2 pair together to get some "C" sized forms and it'll have to do till I can afford "real" forms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Yeah I have a pair of those Wal-Mart enhancers, forgot about that. It's been awile since I wore them, that will have to change today.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

i bought some false breasts but wanted larger and couldn't afford them so. Try this.
    Buy some tubes of silicone sealant, like you use the seal arround the bath. get some really good ClingFilm.
    get the bra that you want the boobs to fill and stretch the cling film into the cups, leaving enough to wrap over afterwards.
    Fill the cups with the silicone sealant, take care not to get any on the bra, just on the cling film. When you are happy that the cup is full enough.
    wrap the cling film over it.
    lay out another large piece of cling film and carefully remove your false boob from the bra cup. Place it on the cling film and wrap it. wrap it in a few pieces of cling film to be sure. Then make another.

the best thing about these are the silicone doesn't set so the fell pretty good and the bigger they are the heavier, so they fell about right.
    Just be careful they dont leak.

Fine bird seed in the foot of a nylon, tied off does work great... In a sheer bra the knot can be made to look like a nipple.... Still have the original pair I made.. As a backup to my silicone breast forms... And I still use them sometimes, when I travel light...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Boobs and Cleavage

If we are not talking about cheap fixes, what recommendations do members have for both? Do they need to be used in combination? Are there reputable US online stores? Any recommendations, with links.

girl next door
    I've dealt with these folks on several occasions, and they're wonderful. I've previously heard similar comments about them in similar threads as well.

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/br...s-catalog.aspx

Good luck, and have fun!

xoxo

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

EBay EBay that where IT is ,, thats where I got mine for about 60$,
    I ve seen them for alot less lately good luck
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Fine bird seed in the foot of a nylon, tied off does work great... In a sheer bra the knot can be made to look like a nipple.... Still have the original pair I made.. As a backup to my silicone breast forms... And I still use them sometimes, when I travel light...

Karren
    Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post
    I've dealt with these folks on several occasions, and they're wonderful. I've previously heard similar comments about them in similar threads as well.

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/br...s-catalog.aspx

Good luck, and have fun!

xoxo

Tammi

[SIZE="3"]It is always nice to have a little snack for the hungry pidgeons when you have a photo op outing to the park eh Karren!! your best bet is to save your pennies and get the forms - the BFS is great!

Jennifer
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

silicone boobies - not too expensive here - got them off the shelf from Westward Bound (well known fetish shop) - prolly will get better ones later on now im into this. wear them with a Marks and Spencer 38A padded bra - feels very comfortable - I'm tall and skinny so i want boobs in proportion to my body shape - dunno whether i've got it right yet - others can judge

mitch

I tried birdseed in ballons for a while. Two problems with them: they looked good but were hard and lumpy to those who hugged me (a romantic drawback!), and also, mice got into my lingerie drawer, ate them, and one died there! I had to wash all my dainty unmentionables twice before I got the dead-mouse smell out of them!

Now I use gell-filled squishy balls from a toy store. They don't look as natural, but they are more yielding to the touch. I also sometimes just wear a girl's size 36A padded training bra.

Ruthie

eah... forgot to tell you to stay away from flocks of birds if you use the birdseed... hehe It's a dead giveaway.....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If your going to stay around the house, a quick and natural feel is sandwich bags full of water. Laura

I tried most of the things you'll see list in these responses. I finally got a nice pair of silicone boobs for under $30.00. I wrote a thread on it but if you can't find it pm me and I'll let you know how to do it.
    And for what it's worth, they are really nice.

Hi Daisy!
    For $150.00 you can get a great looking pair of breastforms! I have two pair of The Breastform Store's Gold Seal Triangle forms, 38C & 38D. They are incredibly soft and hang from my chest like real breasts! They also handle adhesive glue like Hollester great so you can glue them on your chest and go braless! SOOO much better than bags of rice etc. Daisy give the folks at TBS a shout. They are wonderful people that love helping us girls out! You won't regret it!

Hugs. Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

I originally used rice in a pantyhose toe but then I realized that I can naturally fill a B cup. Not very big boobies but I feel more feminine when I realize that it is all me.

Karen Sue

some lingerie stores sell small breast forms for GG's to enhance their clevage. these are $30 or so. In many cities there are stores that have CDr's as there main custumer base. also might try stores that sell breast forms to women who've had masectomies. these do tend to be pricey but the quality can't be beat. beleave me, you won't be the first man thats been in these stores. the sales people are usually very friendly and discrete.

My breasts are a natural b cup
    Cathy
    The bra is the ultimate symbol of femininity. I have been in love with, turned on by, and just totally immersed with a bra fetish ever sense Diane Couvier wore a blue bra under a white blouse in freshman high school.
    Nice supple, perky breasts in a 'C' cup are what I Wish I had!

Content and Happy
    I use my breasts for breasts. Just haveing a little fun with the question.

Lanore

I bought some really cool Breast Forms, on Ebay for $50.00, they looked good, but were a little hard. For $150.00 I got the GOODS, from the Breast form store.
    Classic Triangle, size 8 for me. Cool people to deal
    with!!!

XOXO Tiffany

Banned Read only
    Right now I'm using holofill fiber - pillow stuffing. I just stuff it into my bra, and the pressure of the straps holds it in. I wouldn't want to wear anything too low cut - it would show at the edges eventually - but it works in a pinch. And I don't have to worry about birds - or mice - eating my boobies.

Then again, the fiber would make good nesting material.

I fill a non padded 40C with my natural breast tissue. I wear a bra daily for 16-18 hours a day and so have "trained", if you will, the tissue to the front area instead of it rolling off to the sides like guys normally do. I am moving up to a 40D (pushup) for further training. A padded pushup seems to be okay although I don't completely fill it, yet. Non padded 40d - no way. At least not yet. I looked at one of my threads made a few years ago and saw that at that time I had good cleavage with a 40B bra. 1+ inches in 3 years isn't too bad I guess. To loosely adapt a phrase: So much wanted and so little time...

A
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)