Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does your SO like best in you being a woman

Susanjane

Smile What does your SO like best in you being a woman

Hi girls,

Just wondering what your SO's like best about you as a woman.

I asked mine the other day and she said most of all she liked the calmness that comes over me.
    Also she said it was nice to go girly shopping with her best 'girl friend'.

She also found it useful that she could borrow some of my feminine items when necessary.

Not forgetting of course that she loves me to be so happy and contented.

Your thoughts on this will be interesting.

Love

Susanjane.
    xxx

[SIZE="3"]I can't tell you what wife likes best about my dressing, not here anyway.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Not fit to print!

Nothing, like most she was raised to be repulsed by diversity

Hi Girls, My wife likes everything I would guess. She says now that I have become so in touch with my fem side that I am a lot better at understanding her, better husband, better father and a better lover !! When I'm fully dressed, she always gets....lets say wanting ! She is always buying little things, she came home from wal-mart one day last week with about 10 pairs of pantyhose for me. They were on sale for $1.00 a pack. "You need to stock up when you can" she said. Our toes are always the same color, 24/7/365. I just can't think of anything she isn't happy with. She is the greatest !!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Definitely the fact that she has TWO wardrobes to choose from.!!!..we are the same size in clothing and shoes....hates me borrowing hers though...it's an RG thing.!!!LOL....and she loves me to do her make-up too.!
    Nikki. x

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I would suppose there are several things she like about me being a woman, but most of all, she not only likes, but love me for who I am and have been for the past twenty years...Her loving soul mate...

It's really nice to hear stories of S.O.'s who enjoy it and are into dressing. My wife is tolerant but doesn't want to see me dress. I would say the best thing is that now we can joke about it and it can make shopping together more fun when she is in the mood.
    "I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."
    Lily Tomlin

I finally gave in and started a Flickr page for my pics, if you want to have a look....still loading haven't organized anything... https://www.flickr.com/photos/129221215@N08/

Wink She steals my shoes...

[SIZE="3"]My wife definitely likes the fact that we wear the same size shoes, because she's totally looted my shoe stash and wears them a whole lot more than I do!

She's also told me she really values my opinion on clothes and such while shopping or trying things on. And she likes that I don't get tired of shopping like most "normal" guys.

What can I say, I love this woman!!!! [/SIZE]

If you asked her, she would say NOTHING! However, she does like the hairbrush I bought for my wig. She asks me my opinion on what to wear (such as, if a top goes with her skirt or pants, etc.). She borrowed my eyebrow pencil the other day (only because I borrowed her eyebrow powder and couldn't remember where I put it).
    She also likes some of my clothes, but we're not the same size right now.
    Remember she would say there is nothing she likes about my crossdressing.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

My wife likes my driving and my shopping better in femme mode. She says Sally is alot calmer and easy going than her husband.

She too likes the fact that some of my sling-backs and mules fit her!
    Sally

She loves going shopping with me. And we share clothes....BJ

That I feel comfortable dressing infront of her.

My wife likes shopping for me, and enjoys picking out the clothes she will see me in. She doesn't like picking up my pantyhose because the ones I like are more expensive than the ones she buys for herself

Lady, lover, loose cannon Kiera20mi's Avatar
    holland Michigan. Its By Grand rapids if any one is curious
    she thinks it is sexy and it makes our love making more... aggressive on her part. However she dose lie to steal my guy clothes but gets annoyed when i take her girl clothes wtf?? lol its ok tho. Oh btw we bought a strap on a few days ago and havn;t got a chance to test it out. lol wish us luck!
    ~Kiera :be:

We are all stardust MoonBaby GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    My wife likes my driving and my shopping better in femme mode.

Re: the driving part...sorry, I can't help but laugh. My partner (albeit is an excellent driver) but makes me nervous because he drives aggressively and too fast for my tastes. Is driving in a skirt and heels the secret remedy?

As far as things I DO LIKE when my partner is dressed ~ she has beautiful green eyes and the makeup accentuates her natural attributes.

I am the life partner of Nicole Meadows who is sweet as an apple on Christmas day.

"There are only four questions of value in life. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made of? What is worth living for? What is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
    ~ Don Juan DeMarco

My wife does not want to see me dressed up after 10 years of CD in the house (not daily!).
    I think she likes my relief and good mode when I've been out - without telling her. Then she knows just by looking at me when returning home.

This is something I never really thought about. My wife understands and accepts my crossdressing. I can c/d just about any time I want to at home. She will shop for me and with me. But, even so, I think the thing she likes the best is when I change back to male mode, LOL!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

lol unfortunately I haven't found anybody willing to put up with me long enough for them to even find out about my CD'ing,

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonBaby View Post
    Re: the driving part...sorry, I can't help but laugh. My partner (albeit is an excellent driver) but makes me nervous because he drives aggressively and too fast for my tastes. Is driving in a skirt and heels the secret remedy?
    My wife says I am an excellent driver, dressed or not. That said, I believe she likes my driving best when I am dressed in a skirt and heels!!! Maybe I am more careful when driving down the interstate in a miniskirt and heels?!! She has also discovered that there is another advantage to my driving in a miniskirt, but how do I say it??? Oh, use your imaginations -- but only a little! IOW: start and stop at teasing! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera20mi View Post
    she thinks it is sexy and it makes our love making more... aggressive on her part. However she dose lie to steal my guy clothes but gets annoyed when i take her girl clothes wtf?? lol its ok tho. Oh btw we bought a strap on a few days ago and havn;t got a chance to test it out. lol wish us luck!
    wow - thats almost too much information!!! I'd like to use a strapon in our lovemaking (or have it used on me I guess) but i don't think we ever will

mitch

She likes everything

I do think her favorite part is taking charge of me. I become "her girl". Where as she does not like everything about me in male mode. She says I am too dominant and sometimes too lazy.

Michelia

i dont think theres anything she like about me being a girl but shes getting the benefits anyway and i love her!

mitch

[SIZE="3"]Ok so I asked the wife this question last night so I could post something, and she said: "I like it when you dress because you do everything I tell you to do no matter how nasty." I did not expect her to say that so I said What do you want me to give as an answer on the forum and she said " I already told you just do it!" Since I am under dressed and am in her control here I am telling you what she said, seriously she did say that but since that is the only answer she will give me I will go ahead and post up.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

SHOPPING!! No question! When she first got comvortable with Wenda, we were out of town for a long weekend, and I was under-dressed. It seemed to appeal to her that we had a secret. Last fall we happened onto a lingerie clearance on a sidewalk sale, and she found me some great bargains. When we were leaving, she said, "All those ladies were thinking, 'Isn't it nice he is comfortable shopping with her for lingerie.' They had no clue it was for YOU!"