Thread: Bought A Red Dress Today!!

Bra Lover

Bought A Red Dress Today!! Pictures Added!

I can't believe it, I went to Wal-Mart today and bought a stretchy red dress! I haven't yet tried it on though. I really hope it will fit. I also bought a new bra with some disapointment. It was of the same bra I had before, the hanes her way bra and this is super tight. It doesn't seem to fit the way the other did even though they are the same style. I'l just have to break it in tee hee!!

Sarah
    Last edited by Sarah38b; 02-28-2005 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Added Pictures

hurry and try on the dress and send some pics

Yes, what Angel said! Sorry about the bra .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Bra Lover
    I'll try to get some pictures when nobody is home. It's an x-large 16/18. I have a skirt that is size 16 and that fit well and that is what I was going by for the size. Just hope I got it right.

Sometimes I feel out of place in the bra section. There are so many and it's hard to know what suits you unless you try them on. I was going by what I had before. Either the style changed or I got bigger...

Sarah

Congrats Sarah...hopefully the dress will fit good. Sorry to hear about the bra not fitting though, but it happens...even the GG's have problems with that so don't feel bad! You'll have to take some pics of you in that dress now. By the way...I'm a 16/18 too!

Love,
    Chrissie

Julie
    Sarah, the dress sounds great, I hope you enjoy it when you try it on.

JJ

Marianne K.
    The best way, is to use the J.C. Penney catalog. Page 412 is entitled, Women's - How to Measure. I order on-line and pick them up at the store.

I originally ordered 16 Tall, but had to re-order some items. For the suit jackets I went up a size and for pants and skirts I went down a size.

Great to hear you've been shopping. Buying those first few items is incrdibly dauning, but it's well worth it when you get home and try the things on and feel femme.

I look forward to seeing some photos.

Red dresses are my favorite!

Bra Lover
    I just tried the dress on and it fits well! Just suck in my gut and my breasts really get some emphasis!! It is very form fitting. What type of bra should be worn with this? I'll try to get some pictures within the next few days.

Sarah

StephanieCD
    congrats! I know the feeling

Good for you!!

Tristen Cox
    Glad it fits, perhaps an underwire to go with it? Just a suggestion.

Love
    Tristen

PS. nice to see you around again Sarah

Bra Lover
    Here's the first picture

Sarah

Bra Lover
    Here's the second picture

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Red dress looks great. Sorry to hear about the bra; I agree with my wife that everything is made in another country and there are no standards for size.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah38b
    I can't believe it, I went to Wal-Mart today and bought a stretchy red dress! I haven't yet tried it on though. I really hope it will fit. I also bought a new bra with some disapointment. It was of the same bra I had before, the hanes her way bra and this is super tight. It doesn't seem to fit the way the other did even though they are the same style. I'l just have to break it in tee hee!!

Sarah
    Congratulations!

Go to walmart, kmart or a fabric store and get what is known as bra extenders. They will have hooks and eyelets to match those on your bra and will increase the size one or two sizes.

And try black or near black panty hose under the red dress for a more sexy look
    DonnaT

Bra Lover
    Black pantyhose sounds like a good idea! I'll have to check into the bra extenders!

Sarah

Sarah,

Just stunning! Maybe Julie York will let you borrow her shoes.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Bra Lover
    Oh lucky me! Nobody will be home all day! So I just slipped on my bra and dress and will wear it all day!!

Sarah

I think it looks great on you. I bet you are going to have fun with that little number.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Platinum Member
    hot hot hot hot .............did i say it looks hot.....................