Thread: Who, what, where, when & how

Who, what, where, when & how

Has anyone else ever sat down and try to write a personal history as it pertains to crossdressing. I have started to do this and I am surprised at some of the things that I remember that happened, well, many years ago. Things that by themselves perhaps didn't seem all that significant but when put together formed a pattern. I wouldn't be able to post what I have written it would be way to long a post but I may try to put it on a blog or something and post a link. I found it interesting, revealing and informative.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

[SIZE="3"]Yes trying without much success. I keep remembering earlier incidents, like when my babysitter used to dress me like a girl to play house. She also told me I had to keep it a secret, I guess that's why I have hidden so long, but remembering that has helped me get over some of my fears and venture out.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

not to worried about my history i'am trying to get more time in the futcher got to pick up the pace

susie

Thumbs up

Good idea.... I've written down small pieces.. As part of my blog and some posts... Thinking more along the lines of a book deal and maybe a made for TV movie (pun intended).

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile Who, what, where, when & how

One of the very few advantages of getting older is that your memory for things that happened a long time seem to really come into focus. Like you can't remember what you had for breakfast, but the past comes flashing in like it was in 3D. It's truy amazing because I can recollect things that happened when I couldn't have been more than 3 years old. One thing in particular I remember is the scent of the women in my family. I loved being around them because they all smelled so nice and they were so soft and gentle. Yes, I think I could write a book too. I have done some wild and crazy things. Tell you about it someday. . .

Hugs,

Rita

still working on it, what started out a a single page respned to a post on here is turning in to an autogbiography
    Another one of those nutty Texas T-girls. Save a horse
    drive a truck.

Karren, PLEASE let us know when the book (with pictures) and the movie comes out. We will all want an autographed copy.

Linday & Rita, I know what you mean I started out to just put down some notes and the things I remembered surprised me. I am known for a poor memory. Took a memory course long time ago but kept forgetting to go.

My adult children have repeatedly asked that I write down my life experiences/stories they find funny/interesting. I've started to do this but will certainly leave out the parts about me and TGing. They wouldn't find that part very funny. They'll never know about that part of Dad even after I die unless my wife tells them but I'm positive she won't.

The memories are fresh, vivid and still feel good as others have said about themselves. I just can't write them down for anyone to find except the girls in this forum. Lucky You??????
    Hugs, Andi

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Good idea.... I've written down small pieces.. As part of my blog and some posts... Thinking more along the lines of a book deal and maybe a made for TV movie (pun intended).

Love Karren
    Off topic I know....But Karren, can I audition for the role??

Love,
    Sonia

I really dont live for the past so its not for me.
    I tried a to do list once you ought to have sen the state of it after 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia_cd View Post
    Off topic I know....But Karren, can I audition for the role??

Love,
    Sonia
    Well sure as long as you want to play the male me (Cameo's...) becasue for sure I'm playing the female me and maybe all the other female parts as well... Ok maybe most of the female parts... hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've thought about it maybe once or twice. Problem is, for me it would probably more hysterical than historical. You wouldn't believe it. I looked pretty bad in those early days.Harpo Marx had nothing on me for sure.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    I've thought about it maybe once or twice. Problem is, for me it would probably more hysterical than historical. You wouldn't believe it. I looked pretty bad in those early days.Harpo Marx had nothing on me for sure.
    ive met you salandra and there is NO way you could look like any of the marx bros.

Quote Originally Posted by rose382832 View Post
    ive met you salandra and there is NO way you could look like any of the marx bros.
    Thanks Rose but you've never seen me when I wake up in the morning. Definately not for the faint of heart (even as Sal).

Seems a good idea. Despite being 64 I still look forwards rather than backwards. I have memories but will have to use records like who I was working for and when to fit in the memories.

Gayle XXX
    Gayle Stainforth

Kept a diary for years

I kept a diary of my adventures for years beginning with my first time out in the big world. It's at least 100 pages long. I documented what I did, where I went, what I wore (in detail), what happened, etc. Someday, I hope to write a novel about my life which will include some of these stories. I've had an interesting life so far.

"You only have two options, having fun or freaking out"

Choose fun!

Kathielynne

It's funny, but those memories, no matter how long ago (I'm into my 50s now) are some of the most vivid and detailed I have.

Good question!

Yvonne

Yep thought about and still possibly going to follow through with it. I thought a journal would help ease some of the tension I go through and get some of these thoughts free from my head.
    Also I was considering letting my wife read it as I go. Maybe she can gain alittle understanding and maybe forgive some of my actions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

to clear up some things

I appreciate all the comments. My intention starting this project was not to write a novel or autobiography. I simply wanted to know if there was something in my childhood that led to me feeling the way I do or is this just the way it is. It was, and is, basically just for my own well-being.