Thread: I couldn't believe it! (understanding wife)

I couldn't believe it! (understanding wife)

A little while back I told my wife about the CD thing.....and was amazed at how understanding she was.....two weeks later though, she started getting a little distant (which is undertandable considering we had been together for 10 years, she's my highschool sweetheart). I confronted her about it and told her that if she was uncomfortable with the situation, I would stop dressing around her, and I would leave no trace to remind her of "Amy". This seemed to do the trick, and life went on as usual. About a month or so after our talk she supprised "Amy" with a full makeup case, and the begginings of a nice little woredrobe. As you can imagine I was completely blown away....My wife later told me she missed having "Amy" around. I can't believe how fortunate I am to have such an understanding woman in both my lives!

I guess I'm just wondering if I'm alone.....or does anyone else have a cool woman to stand by them.....if life was perfect we all would!

Banned Read only

not the only one

my wife helps me with my make up and buys most of my clothing for me. she also shares shoes( same size) purses and jewelry. we just came home from a long weekend away where i got to spend the whole time dressed and the only time he was there was going through customs at the border.( held my breath the whole time cause other than the pants and sweatshirt i had on NO male clothing in the truck!!!)

I would love to have my wife come around that way. It is ok for me to dress, but not in her presence. I'll take it slow and maybe some day I'll get lucky. Tell your wife that she is great!

If that's not a success story for the "baby steps" strategy, I don't know what is.

I've got one hun
    Angie

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

super!

My wife and Tina's gf is so incredibly super!!! She helped Tina into existence, helped give her her name, is her fashion consultant, condfident, and just about everthing else! She bought Tina her first mascara, her first skirt, shared her nailpolish...you name it. Tina would be so lost without her!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Excellent, I've often told my wife she is the type of woman I used to dream about as a child, but thought never existed. Basically a woman who not only is supportive of my CDing but also actively participates in it. I'm glad your wife is supportive. Jocelyn

Although my wife is not totally rapt in the activity, she has actually bought me bits and pieces of femme gear or helped me choose items when we have been shopping together.