Thread: legs are not hairly again

legs are not hairly again

i stopped shaving the legs as to prpepare for thr shorts season. after 6 weeks, the hair was fully back.

i bought skorts

after a few hours of hairy legs and a skort - i said to heck with it and shaved.

it feels good again.... i wil take a few stares to have teh smooth clean legs

jc
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

shaving is such a pain for me, not only legs but chest and.. other area, I wish I wasnt so naturally hairy, DAMN MY GENES

I used to worry about shaved legs in shorts season, not any more. you'll be fine.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    From my experiences at the most you'll get a few stares but that's it. I often wonder the few times that men have asked if I shaved my legs, if they were secretly wishing they could shave theirs as well, but were to afraid to do so. Jocelyn

Gold Member
    I haven't dressed in about three weeks and my legs are getting hairy again but I think I'm going shave them again also, who cares about hairless legs and shorts.

Shave my legs every other day in the shower it's just a habit now don't even think about.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I shaved my legs a couple years ago for the fall and winter then early spring grew my hair out for the summer, just in case my parents invited me to the pool. As I remember, it was a cooler summer than normal and so only went swimming once and the rest of the summer was in jeans. So I felt ripped off that I stopped shaving for all that. So after the last 80 degree day straight to the shave cream and razor. Treated myself to a floral cream and a new razor and shaved the hair off. It has stayed off except for the few days or a week when i just dont have the time. That next summer I still shaved and when i went to my folks it was my brother who asked if i had shaved my legs and why. Because. Its all I said and nothing more was said about it. I guess Im luckier than most of us here, my body hair is very light and sparce so shaving does not make a huge difference. Even my beard/mustache is scattered patches. Tried a goatee long time ago and it looked like a bad trim gone bad. I love my shaved legs and wont stop...unless i find a way to keep it off. I know its time for a shave when it tickels my legs when going to sleep.
    I am me and you are you, give me love and I'll love you too.

Well I think I'll just let mine go for the summer
    Angie

Girly Boy in Paradise lisablack44's Avatar

I Shave Because it Looks and Feels Great !

I live in Florida, and wear shorts all year round, and been fully shaven for over two years. I have only had one person ever ask about it. I said the reason I shaved was that, "I would look silly wearing my thong bikini, hairy like a sasquatch, now would'nt I ? " he just laughed, and that was that...
    Just live for yourself,and do it ! Lisa

[SIZE="3"]I have had shaved legs and been wearing shorts for almost three weeks now and not one look or comment, Yet![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Do you bicycle? Or swim? Non-CD swimmers and cyclists do shave. I don't know much about swimmers, but for cyclists, one of the reasons is that if you do fall and need to bandage, removing the bandages hurts a lot less.

I haven't shaved in many many years, and my dad hates that. I suspect it's because my legs are hairier than his. Some male-bodied people just don't have much leg hair.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

I have no time to shave my legs but when I have some free time you better beleive that the hair is going.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I don't shave my legs and arms - I wax them. The hairs grow back softer and thinner. Waxing also eventually retards future hair growth. As for my chest, I have been tweezing it for about six months and now I only have to tweeze about 6 to 10 hairs a day - it only takes me 5 minutes to be completely hair free.
    Love and kisses

[SIZE=3]Nadine[/SIZE]

I've been shaving mine for years and don't stop in the summer... it feels too good and is who I am.

I have been shaving my legs for over two years now. I wer shorts in the summer and no one and that includes my wife has said anything. She did ask that I wear socks so my toe nail polish is not showing. LOL

My wife has asked me to stop shaving the legs for summer. She says she likes the hair but I think it's mainly because our grownup children come to visit a lot in the summer and I'll be sitting around in shorts - she doesn't want them asking anything. Also got to stop painting the toenails - shame because that is something I really love. To me the essence of femininity is a set of bright red shiny toenails peeping out of your open toe sandal.
    Roll on September!
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

thanks for the replies

i am glad to hear that i am not alone... it still feels good. bought suntan panty hose today. also the toe nails are painted with an avon light pink but that is pearlesant (spelling?)

i like the color as it does not show in house lights. once outside, the shine and pink comes through. my wife's favorite as well.

thanks
    jc
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Barbara

Not shaved yet

Since I am new to the whole package I have not shaved at all yet. Do have a question, how do you shave the back? I can reach most other places with no problem.

Barbara

I have keept my leggs hairfree for three years even in the summer while wearing shorts and my cork 3" wedges. My toes are always polished red and I haven't had any negetive comments in quiet a while. My family doesen't mind it .

I used to let my leg hair grow back in shorts weather. But I figured thell with it why not so I keep mine shaved year round.
    Kymmie

waxing, huh don't know why I didn't think of that does it work for the,.. ahem bikini area?