Thread: Funny, just had to share this....

Funny, just had to share this....

Ok,

Its Monday, and I always start it out with a 9:00 Managers meeting.......fun.....

So there I am in the meeting and thinking about my new breast forms I got in on Saturday, and how excited I am to try them out! I look up and my boss asks me "you seem deep in thought". I kinda giggle inside and respond with "just thinking about how nice of a weekend I had". If he only knew.....heheheheh..............

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

You could have said "I'm lost in my own cleavage..."

Only one thing though, that might have been the last meeting you'd have attended...

Love,
    Sonia

I have had a few moments like that....if they only knew what I was really thinking. I got my breastforms a few years ago. OMG it was like a slice of heaven when I put them on for the first time. I hope you enjoy.

What a day for a daydream............

My boss asked today... "your going to take off tommorow, right?" "Only half a day, have some things I've been itching to do at home and some erands I have to run"

Little does he know that it will all be enfemme.... lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yeah, I start PTO on Thursday, Wife will be out of town kid in School, thinking its a shopping trip for this "girl" with new boobs.......LOL!

Gota love it!

SandyR

Banned Read only
    shop till you drop gurl and then show us pics of your new clothes( hopefuly it isn't the emperors new clothes.)

Day Dreams are a good thing....

Enjoy your shopping......Looking forward to the pictures.

Hugs.

SandyR

You didn't wear your new forms to work?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    This kind of thing happens to me nearly every week. Most of my dressing happens on the weekends these days, and I always, always, get at least someone who says to me "morning boss .... how was your weekend?" ..... I usually say it was fantastic! I had a great time doing all the things I never do here .... if only they knew!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

hey, here is a good one

I bought my breast forms and very costly, "($280.00) and my girlfriend thought that i was insane, and when i first got them i just couldn't wait much longer and went to the city and try them on and i was so turned on i even turned her on, lol, i always tease her and ask her to let me borrow hers! lol

Love Ericka
    She's back

I have been known to femme daydream at times myself!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

When I'm in school, if I start daydreaming, the most frequently occurring event is dressing. I fantasize about the clothes I own, the clothes I want, the clothes I've plan on buying, the clothes I've seen on GGs, and everything in between. Fortunately, no prof has asked me about my daydreams yet.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko