Thread: Back to Work - How Sad

Back to Work - How Sad

Well ladies, I just removed my nail polish,, as I get ready to go back to work after a 3-day weekend spent enfemme. As I said I just removed OPI's lovely "I'm Not Really A Waitress" shade of red which I had applied Saturday morning with my nail fill.

I got to spend the weekend enfemme and had a great time. Fingernails and brow wax on Saturday and pedicure on Monday. Shopping, dining, driving (to learn the layout of the new area), church Sunday morning, a movie Sunday evening, followed by a relaxing 30 minutes in the apartment complex's hot tub.

Back to the drab world for a week of work. Looking forward to my next long weekend in 3 weeks.

I hope everyone else had a good weekend.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got 30 minutes in the hot tub?! You lucky girl! I'd have to rent a hotel room to get that. It's nice when you get to be yourself for a few days isn't it?
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]