Thread: am i jealouse?

Unhappy am i jealouse?

hi ladies sorry i havnt been on for a while, we moved and have only just got the internet. just a question for gg really and all ladies can answer if their partners may have experienced it. i was out clothes shopping yesterday with nina in her male form and we were both looking for an outfit each, well we found a skirt wich we both liked but they only had it in her size, we then found a top to go with it, i couldnt find any thing as nice so didnt get anything in the end but i felt quite awfull. im not a small person im a curvy 18 but nina is a ten - twlve, as a male he is gorge but as nina i think im quite jealouse as he can bye and wear with success all the clothes i wish i coud cn i please have any advice or ur experiences so i can then rest my mind that its not just me. i love them to pieces so i just get on with it but this particular time upset me a bit.

Welcome sugarspice to the forum.
    I can relate to what you are feeling. Maybe jealousy was not what you were feeling but the feeling of missing out on having that perfect cute outfit. The weight issues are your own insecurity and believe me I know what I am talking aobut. I am sure that your hubby feels similarily or maybe more intensly when you find that perfect outfit and look fabulous in it and he can't find a thing. Believe me when I say that even though cd's seem to be able to fit into just about anything they still don't fit into clothes like a gg. They lack the curves and that gives them the same feelings of disapointment. When this happens let him know so that he can reassure you that he finds you attractive and alluring then when the shoe is on the other foot do the same for him.
    Kitty

I think you prob just felt disappointed...the same thing happens here...sometimes...I find the perfect thing .....sometimes Sher does...most often Sher does
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Banned Read only
    me and my wife have the same problem. i'm an 8 and she is an 18. it is much easier to find things in my size, so we foten go out looking just for her.wont even look at anything in my size. sometimes i go out ( in drab) and look for that perfect dress just for her and when i find it i buy it on the spot and save it to give to her on a special day( which can be any day she feels down.)

Even though I'm still on the "pump" side... I think that my wife isn't too happy that I now wear skirts two sizes bellow hers... That adds to her dislike of my X-dressing...

She keeps telling me that I shouldn't loose anymore weight. Yet I'm still 195 Pounds for 5 foot 7 inches...

On the other hand, she now feels safer that I won't borrow her skirts...

Eugenie (still struggling with her waist size...)

I feel that my wife may be a little upset herself as she is struggling with her weight, but as Kitty put it, Im upset that no matter how hard I try, My wife always looks better than I. So fitting in a smaller size really dont mean squat!

well I got tired of Carin being so slim....

and went and lost 75lbs! I am working on losing the twenty that creeped back up over the last few months. I also live in a house full of jocks and jockettes (my children!) and got very tired of seeing them tone and workout their bodies. Yes, it took a while but I am much happier and healthier than I was at a size (American) 20. I now wear an American 2/4 and will be back in my zeroes soon I hope! (I am VERY short so 0's are actually OK on me!)

Louise.

Untitled
    I cannot understand the need for everyone to be obsessed with their weight and size.

The human body is designed to attract a mate when you are in your prime, as your prime passes the body starts to relax, the "need" to procreate disssipates.

Unless there is an urgent need for medical reasons to loose weight, just keep reasonably fit, eat healthily and your body will find its own ideal weight and size.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Leigh View Post
    I feel that my wife may be a little upset herself as she is struggling with her weight, but as Kitty put it, Im upset that no matter how hard I try, My wife always looks better than I. So fitting in a smaller size really dont mean squat!
    Same for me. My wife can't wear the skirts I can. She's trying to keep her weight. I can keep my perfect weight easily.

Not just attracting a procreation mate

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    ..Unless there is an urgent need for medical reasons to loose weight, just keep reasonably fit, eat healthily and your body will find its own ideal weight and size.
    I would wholeheartedly agree with you on this Nigella. The problem arises when you are relatively new to your already attracted mate "treading on your turf", so to speak. Darlene can wear a size 8 US without pads. I was 16 at the time. Now her butt was the only size 8, with the shoulders, her top is 14 to 16 size. With padding to get the hips to match the shoulder width, he/she is the same size if not a bit larger than me - I get a sick sense of karmic satisfaction out of that.

He/she had worked hard to get the "middle-aged spread" off. Diet & exercise to get there. I was a bit jealous - but not in a personal attack at him sort of way. If I want to be the healthiest, most fit person I can be, I have to work as well and not cheat. So I watched my diet closer (I still "cheat" way more than he - I just love good food) but I walk, do the mini-marathon and play tennis at least once a week. I just fit into a size 12. Haven't been this size since before we were married and it feels good. Being only 5'4", I still have plenty of "squooshy", but one day at a time.

Sugarspice, yes, it is an issue. Try very hard not to compete with "her". No one would win that competition. Be the best you can be today and rejoice in that!