Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Better yet, a video would be nice!

Banned Read only
    Link Please also

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    Carola, once you have posted 10 times, I can send you a PM. You're e-mail doesn't allow me to send the link to you. So, once you can accept it, I can send it!
    Hi Tschapes: I hope that now you can send me the link; it took me a couple of days to achieve the messages but i didn't want to post just non sense.

Thank you again.

If You Would Like the Link to the Pictures...

Girls, please PM me in the future. I haven't been out to this link in awhile.

Now, I just happened to see you girls out here:

Carola, kellcdct, ravens_roost2004, I'll send you a PM in the morning.

June_Laine, honey, if you have an email that can be accessed, I will send it to you in the morning. If not, you will need to post 10 messages before I can PM you. Why don't you sashay over to the New Member Thread, and introduce yourself. The girls there would love to hear from you.

See you in the morning gals. I need my beauty sleep. Trust me.
    Last edited by TSchapes; 04-23-2008 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Added info
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Felicity - I tried it! Worked perfectly and it felt great! I printed a version of what you described and went through the process in the bedroom. Only thing - I forgot to take the introductory page out of the computer tray. My wonderful wife got to it before i did and she must have seen the proverbial deer in the headlights when she mentioned her discovery. It was not a major incident and I hope many of our readers get a laugh from it, but it does go to show that sometimes we do let our guard down. This could have had disasterous results, especially when the printer is in the kitchen and close to the carving knives. lol

for some reason i get aroused whenever i'm trying to sleep, and i've gotten so used to it i don't think about it anymore. well, last night i woke up, aroused as usual, and i found that both of my testicles had decided to pull themselves up into those cavities. i had to pop them back out. weird, considering everytime i try it on my own they just fall back out again before i can get them secured in there.

i noticed that i have trouble tucking the penis all the way back. even with the testicles out of the way there's some kind of tissue that won't let me... or am i missing something?

What are you using to hold it in place? I have found that putting a panty liner in my panties makes mine stay in place, as it can not slide againt the fabric of the panty liner. Also the panty liner helps I do get arrosed and I start to leak a little. Also my panties are a little tight which also helps keep it in place.

ohhh girls!

just act like a lady and keep your legs closed! Wear tight panties with a wide crotch *buy mine homemade on ebay* to cover...
    of course....pantyliners if you leak!
    good luck and be careful with the glue...can be dangerous!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Art of Tucking

Gwenola-lisa

Interesting-but not very simple..how do you feel AFTER
    GW-L

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    Some time back, I wrote a procedure in a thread titled The Art of Tucking......
    Last edited by gwenola-lisa; 04-11-2008 at 07:00 AM. Reason: no need to quote entire post

Art of Tucking

This is an excellent method I find. Took a few goes at first but I soon mastered it. I also have a bit to add. I hope this isn't too long or doesn't sound too graphic for this post.

I have just found my perfect solution to being able to comfortably go to the loo with a good solid tuck like the one in this post.

I use a "male external catheter" - a bit like a condom but smaller and a bit more rigid, and has a good sized soft rubber open ended tube at the end. They come in various widths and cost only about 50 cents each if you buy a pack of 30 or so online from a medical firm.

Slip one over the head, pull the foreskin over it then wrap a bit of the tape around the head leaving just the tube sticking out. Then at Step 8, when you push your member inside the tuck, you are left with just the tube poking out about 1 or 2 inches. At this point I like to release the strip that goes back between your buttocks (as done in step 5) and cut off the excess as I don't need it any more and I don't like anything going back that far (i.e. past other important bodily bits).You then pinch the sides of tuck close around it (just close enough that you don't pinch the tube) so no skin is showing at all and run small strips of 1inch tape to the tuck top & bottom and at both sides so nothing can pop out. Trim the (soft) tube to the required length (if you need to) and it all stays in place perfectly leaving a little bit of soft tupe protruding which will bend flush to your body (or the tape on it) if necessary if you pull any tight thong ot knickers on.

The catheter then allows you to sit and pee without removing anything (except your thong / panties obviously). It saves coaxing things in and out over the day which would eventually loosen the tape. I have happily stayed like this for 24 hours and more with no discomfort, and if you get it right, it feels like your member isn't actually there at all - I personally love the feeling that it's gone completely.

If all this various taping here and there has made the whole thing look a bit rough & ragged, I take a 2 inch wide strip of tape about 8 inches long, cut a small hole in the centre just big enough for the tube, slip this hole over the tube and pull the whole strip tight onto the tuck so you're left with a nice flat surface from between your legs to the top of the whole lot. You might have to taper this strip at the bottom end where it goes between your legs - 2 inches is a bit wide there for me and I don't like anything sticking to the sides of my legs. The width will depend on how you're built

Obviously practice makes perfect - it took me a few times to be perfectly happy with it.

I also use cloth strip bandage - or Elastoplast as it's known here in the UK. It's flesh coloured, soft, strong, just flexible enough and very sticky and moisture resistant. Nothing wrong with Micropore tape but it's a bit rigid so can pinch if it comes loose - as can duct tape. It comes in 1 and 2 inch rolls. It can leave a slightly sticky residue which can be removed with surgical spirit easily (which might heat up slightly so you might want to wash straight after - but not a real issue)

Hope that's of some use to someone - it really works for me.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Well, this thread sure can help a girl out ! As well, some of the nice folks who forward info

If any need that magic link, I'd be glad to give TSchapes a break and send it to those who do not yet have it.

After learning the technique here, I am happily sitting here, all tucked away nice.

Thanks to all who posted their experiences here.

Charlene T.

Can I get that link?

CharleneT, that would be appreciated.

I'm curious about this alternate method too.

I've tried a few of the others and they work well enough, but it's always better to have different options.

Best,

Curiouser (tgcurious@gmail.com)
    Last edited by Curiouser; 03-28-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: added email address

Finally.........

I'm so happy because I have finally worked out where the tape goes and I am sitting very comfortably with everything tucked away. I have read and reread this thread so many times and now I've got it. Well done to everyone who comprehended immediately, perhaps I was having a 'blode' moment!

Huge thanks to everyone who has contributed so far, especially Tracy for forwarding the links and for eing so patient with many of us.

cani have the link to please?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by death6 View Post
    cani have the link to please?
    thanks
    And can I have it also please.

Thanks.

hello
    And can I have it also please.

Thanks per advance.

just us gaffs to hold in place

Interesting indeed

Can I have the link too

death6 & qwenola-lisa

You need to post at least 10 times before I can send you a PM or an email. Until then girls, I'll be waiting!

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    You need to post at least 10 times before I can send you a PM or an email. Until then girls, I'll be waiting!

Love, Tracy
    ok, here goes post #5

How about wearing some control panties/knickers(they come in very pretty variations nowadays),tucking as usual,but make sure you get your knickers a size or two smaller.I've found they give me a feminine look and can be worn with close fitting trousers....Gina

Hi

Can I have the link as well please
    thanks

I have foud the hread intersting and informative. I have been tucking for many years but never applied tape to the penis. Ihave found that by forming a pocket with the scrotum, once the testes are pushed up, the penis sits in the pocket quire well out of the way and with normal panties and a panty liner all looks fine.
    I can remain in that state for 24 hours but generally need to re set everything after a shower.

However over time. a few hours the penis shrinks and creeps back in its pouch. This on;y poses a problem when urinating as occasioally the flow is somewhat ill directed. So a lot of care needs to be taken to ensure that the flow will come out of the scotum tube in a controlled fashion. Currently this means that the tip of the penis needs to just emorge from the tube.

My current challenge is to replicate the true noise of a urine flow. Just a piece of 'perfection' when using a public stall. Female equipment genertaes s flowing sound that does not come form a penis.

Has anyone perfected the noise issue

Thanks

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by death6 View Post
    ok, here goes post #5
    and here goes post 10, may i have the link please and thanks