Page 35 of 66 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

A casual tuck can be kept in place with control top/suppprt pantyhose without tape. Peeing can be done either standing or sitting. To avoid a bulge the "tuck" just needs to be redone after using the bathroom before pulling down a short slip and pulling up ladies plain-front pants. Would keeping the "boys" in your abdomen have the long-term effect of causing ED and making you impotent?

i'm a new member here, and would like to say Hello to everyone. And, i actually tuck every day, and usually i take. i use the clear adhesive tape from the bandage section of my wal-mart. i use that on the actual skin, and then i go over that with gorilla tape from any store, like wal-mart/k-mart/home depot/ect. the gorilla tape is water proof, so it withstands my tanning lotion, as well as any sweat that i should have. with it going into the winter months, that's not a big concern for me anymore. the way i tape, allows to pee sitting down, which just feels so much more natural. I use a big comination of methods to tape, so it's all about finding what's right for YOU!

Tucking

I'm terrible at tucking, does anyone have any videos that can help show me how to do it right. I always am bulging I would love any help!!
    xoxo
    Sarah

I can’t help with a video, but what works best for me is 1 inch wide, skin colored, water proof, stretchy medical adhesive tape. Most pharmacies will have cases of it.
    Also, I have to wait for about 5 minutes for the adhesive to really grab. Take your time a wear a VERY tight pair of underwear until all is secure.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

I use a hip booster... See this ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEXY-HIP...-/330596237914

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Me too! I suck at tucking as there are a "couple of things" that I find really hard to hide no matter what I do. I just can't seem to find my "cavities". However I have an alternative solution for you. <warning somewhat graphic instructions> What I do is push everything as far back as I can (but still staying comfortable) and then I take two men's handkerchiefs and fold them into a square that is about 3" x 3" and I place them just above myself on my hairy area and so yes, it makes a small bulge, but with my lower small bulge lower down it gives me a flat(ish) front. i.e. I add padding above to get a flat front even if it is a slightly rounded flat front (which some women my age have anyway) Now add a tight LLPG and you're done! Under jeans it looks ok. If you want even more details that describe things that I can't describe here, PM me.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 10-21-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

i've gotten down to a very precise tucking and taping, as i'm not very...humm, gifted... it doesn't seem to be noticeable. i would post a picture, but i don't want it to be too graphic. though you can't see anything though. idk if i should.

Arrow Re: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Have been tucking for quite a few years. Has become a natural procedure after bathroom and putting on fresh panties every day. Tired the tape method once, to much work. I wear tight fitting panties and they hold all in place.

i just really prefer to be taped. i like the comfort of knowing that when i go to work, i don't have to be weary of actually doing my job and coming untucked. so i tape. like i said, it will not work with most other people, i'm fairly small, so it works great for me.

Sara, I bought the same one a few weeks ago. I love it! At present I am bidding on a new set of breast
    forms. Still have 5 days left. Wish me luck. Terilynn

Hi all, I just want to share my feeling on tucking. Ever time I tuck and I start to walk I get aroused . I guess its just the rubbing back and forth. It probably mean I am to sensitive too. But I truly love the feeling the look and it's comfort for me .

truly Shaila

I have tried tape and tight knickers too. Tight knickers work to a point. My ex wife told me about an insert for girls to stop camel toe - she saw it on TV. I haven't managed to find it yet, (she couldn't remember the name), but when I get one I'll let you know if it works. It's something like 'smoothing out your groove'! She always found my 'bulge' in knickers erotic!

I have an idea of what tucking is,but could I be enlightened as to the finer arts of this,please help me to get rid of my bulge when wearing tight pencil skirts,

I read with great interest last night about tucking so this morning I decided to put on my heels and pantys and set here at my computer with a cup of coffee in the tucked mode. It is really fantistic,It is kind of uncomfortable but also kind of exciting. It sure makes it easier to cross my legs with out anything in the way. So much to learn from you ladies. Hugs Jaymee

To Tuck or not to Tuck

Ladies I thiught I had found a revelation today with tucking, I spent all morning on my computer and had about 4 cups of coffee, all in the tucked position. Well this afternoon the boys let me know that they weren't exactly thrilled with my new revelation. It took me about 5 hr to calm them down, and their leader isn"t all that large.Just thought I would throw that out. Huggs Jaymee

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    Tucking is uncomfortable not to mention possibly bad for your health. I still do it though.
    “What would we be if we were normal? I can't even picture it.” – Sookie Stackhouse

I would not go out un-tucked,i tuck 20/7

I have tried several times but evething wants to fall out, only way i can see to remedy this would be to tape them although i would feel unatural with tape down there if you know what i mean.
    Gayle

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    I prefer to be tucked 24/7. Does not bother me one bit.

Hugs
    Trisha

my clever saying here.... Mindy More's Avatar
    I've never tucked, I don't know if I'd really know how to do a proper job either. I might want to try it but it sounds like it's very uncomfortable.

Why tuck?

On ebay type in “Brazilian Bk Gaff Form Fit Tuck Hide Sissy Panty”

They are sexy, comfortable, and hide everything instantly.
    Your new shape is remarkable.

Not cheep but worth it.

I'm tucked 24/7. It doesn't make me the least bit uncomfortable, and I love the sensation and appearance of a nice flat front to my panties.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Suzy beat me to it. There's undergarments that will do it too.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica86 View Post
    Suzy beat me to it. There's undergarments that will do it too.
    I have tried tucking a few times but a snug fitting panty or girdle works just as well for me.

I guess I'm not that 'endowed' to worry Yay me