Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

That sounds cold Veronica. Were the boys keeping your tonsils company?
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Tried an "All in One" Body Shaper to Tuck???

Not intending to hijack the thread, but have any of you tried an "all in one" body shaper? When I tuck the boys up and fasten the crotch tabs it is tight enough to hold them up until I undo them, regardless of my movement. I have danced in it and walked pretty good distances with no fall-out. It is comfortable and gives me a clean smooth crotch appearance and the lycra/spandex in the material reduces any lumpiness at the pubic area. I love mine, it looks and feels great, and does the job without taping. I can wear anything from tight shorts to skinny jeans without worry. I haven't tried it with a bathing suit, but with the right size one-piece suit I imagine it would work perfectly well. Of course, the additional benefit is a slimming/shaping effect in the tummy area, and it certainly helps the rear projection! I have looked all over the net and onehanesplace.com has the best sizes and a nice variety depending on whether or not you want a padded or unpadded bra, I have a couple of each for different colored outfits. After a couple of times practicing I found that I could go to the bathroom, retuck in seconds and be on my way with the boys securely in place!
    [SIZE="3"]XOXOX,
    Jenn
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"GIRLS WITH PEARLS"
    The Essence of a Woman
    [/SIZE]

I may need help with this procedure two hands just aren't enough...

im having trouble understanding some things since english is not my native language, is there any diagrams, drawings, pictures, video etc some where so i can understand it better? thanx

Thank you folks for the tips now i can finaly wear my tight black pants.

I was doing something close to this with good results, but this helps a lot! Thanks

hi Girls,

Ok i have woken up this morning and low and behold the two boys were already in there sacks which was great.

can someone tell me if im doing this right.

so the boys are in there spot i pulled the penis over or in a fowards motion down between my legs and then quickly pulled my panties and excercise pants up quickly to keep in place.

seem to have a little problem keeping penis way down in between my legs and where my vagina now is it is a little bit bulgy, any tips?

Nicole xo

I have taken a photo if someone wants to see if it looks ok?
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-03-2010 at 03:22 PM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button

I'll give it a tape....

Sweetheart
    I just figured out how to tuck my boys up into my abdomen about a week ago... Sometimes I get it right away, like 10 seconds, other times I have to muck around for half an hour before giving up... It's weird...

I don't use tape, just a gaff, under a shaper, under tight pants...

Anyway, I've spent about 15 or 20 hours tucked, in total. I love not having to wear a miniskirt over my pants... :P

However I'm finding it fairly uncomfortable to sit with my legs together, or bend forward to reach something off the coffee table from the couch... Standing up and walking in ok, feels kinda tight on the boys..., but squatting with my knees together to pick up something off the floor, or sitting with my knees together is fairly painful. It feels like I'm squashing my boys between my upper thigh and my insides... I can't even sit like that... I have to sit my my knees like shoulder width apart...

Am I doing something wrong? Are they in the wrong spot? I have two buldges right above my penis...

Tucking my boys seems to COMPLETELY inhibit my range of motion/flexibility and my all around movement, in general. I even walk a little funny...

EDIT: Failed to mention that crossing my legs while sitting is impossible, as well... which sucks cause that's how Lexi sits nearly all the time...
    Last edited by alexia85; 12-05-2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Edited
    [SIZE="3"] Alexia[/SIZE]

Smile Thanks

Hi all, just stumbled on these forums after searching for effective ways to tuck, and whether taping or using a gaff was the way to go. So a big thank you to everyone who has posted in the formus as I am now a happy tucker! - with a very effective pantyhose (or tights as we call them over here in the uk) gaff that means I can now wear my fave undies without their lines and looks being spoiled by unsightly "bits", and straight skirts are now actually straight

Hi, I also wear long line suspender belts or half-corsets which smooth things out and let me wear stockings which I prefer to tights.

Thank you for including the peeing part. Most tuck tips fail to address such an important issue!

I am a rookie and tried without success. Can't get the nuggies to stay up. Must not be doing it correctly. Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong? Can't seem to find the the little whole they slip in to. Thanks.

I know soe of you were asking for diagrams to assit in how to tuck

I found this on a diagram on a site .. hope it might be of use to some of you

I also hope I am not upseting the mods or anyone else by posting this link ..

http://www.them2ftuckingsecret.com/b...tucking-secret

This is great information. In fact I like how I look when their up there. My only issue is that I get one tucked up in there but the other wants to pop out all the time. Guess it's going to take some practice.

got to learn some control to hold them up inside plus Spanx are a nice addition. I'm tucked nicely inside my pantyhose with Spanx panties all day
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

I typically use my booty booster panty. It works really well for tucking.

This is probably a dumb noob question but, I have had the ole' "snip"aroo done (vasectomy) and am wonding if it is possible for the testis to get stuck up in there? I am curious to try tucking but am a bit nervous if I cant get them back out. Does anyone know if they can get stuck in there?

In my active dressing years (including a few years of full-time, or nearly so), I never attempted taping/tucking. Part of the reason was fear of damage to the ol’ walnuts, or strangulating a blood vessel. I was born with an undescended testicle, which eventually popped out on its own, but left me with a varicocele (colloquially referred to as a “bag of worms”). I never wanted to try pushing them up into the cavity because of that excess of large, tangled blood vessels on one side.

Given that I was never going to have the figure to wear a swimsuit or bikini (and I’m not a beach person anyway), my only concern was being able to wear pants or shorts and have the nether regions smooth. And given my specific circumstances, I used my own method that involves neither tucking nor taping. If you are in similar circumstances, this may work for you.

One, I am not terribly well-endowed, so there was not a lot to hide. Two, I have little to no libido, and do not get rock-hard erections (though I can be aroused to a climax), so the risk of unexpected swelling of my member was not an issue. And, third, I have always been plagued by typical male middle-aged spread (I started serious crossdressing at the age of about 35). OK, what I’m really trying to say is that I have a BELLY that has never been tamed by diet or exercise. But, ironically, it worked to my advantage anyway.

I always used a good quality panty girdle to tame the abdominal flesh. I knew I was never going to achieve anything remotely resembling an hourglass figure anyway, so my main concern was simply smoothing and evening out the belly area.

Here’s how I handled the naughty bits. In a complete reversal of the tucking/taping procedure, I would stretch everything – penis, testicles and scrotum – UP over my belly. When held in place with the girdle (and it needs to be a good quality girdle, with a strong front panel), the whole package is subsumed into the belly fat, displacing it and “disappearing” into a solid, smoothed line. This method was “good enough” to wear shorts, jeans, stirrup pants (yes, stirrup pants – it was the early 90’s, OK?) or leggings with NO bulges, bumps or ridges visible. (And, believe me, I asked the opinion of many CD friends, and they all agreed it looked perfectly natural and feminine.)

Moreover, it was comfortable, utilized no tape or glue, and was easily undone/redone for a potty break. The only potential pitfall was moisture, and as I tended to “dribble” a bit after urinating, I simply had to take my time and make sure the tap was completely dry before repositioning everything. (As women tend to take longer in the loo, and do their business in a closed stall, this delay was never seen as abnormal.)

So, to sum up....IF you are minimally endowed, IF you have some belly fat to work with, IF you can find a decent quality panty girdle, and IF your goals do not include swimsuits, thongs, etc., this MAY work for you. It provides a good, smooth line for shorts and pants, is easy and comfortable, and passes visual scrutiny. (Assuming anyone is checking you out that closely – I don’t think the average shopper or co-worker is obsessively examining your crotch, anyway....at least I HOPE not...)
    "Television is very educational. Whenever somebody turns it on, I go into another room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

May sound strange, but how would an erection complicate all this....dressing is so sexual to me at times.

Hi Felicity
    These are the best instructions I have ever read on 'tuck n tape'. Great job, thank you. I only ever tape if I am wearing a very sheer dress or might have my photo taken. Most times I find I prefer to just dress carefully and as I am not hugely endowed I can usually get away without too much showing.
    Years ago when I did tape more often this would have been so much better info than what was around or what I experimented with!
    hugs
    helen xx

TUCKING FOR THE SMALLER GUY

What emerges from this thread is that one method does not suit everyone. I have tried every cache on the market and none work for me simply because you have to be better endowed than I am to fill the pouch - I don't even reach the opening. Like Helenchapel, I am small (about the length of my forefinger when at rest) and I never grow when I'm dressed. I often wear a one-piece body former and tight panties under my hose so don't need to tuck then. If I am wearing stockings and little panties then it is necessary and I do it like this:

Using scotch tape, I use two short pieces in a X to close the opening of foreskin to stop my helmet popping out (I am uncircumcised). With another two pieces I make a T with a short cross piece and a very long upright piece. I fasten the short piece around the base of the shaft with the upright running along the top of my shaft, sticky side down. I then fasten another short piece around the top of my shaft. I then bend right over and pull the long piece down between my legs and tightly up between my cheeks and up until it reaches the small of my back.

This will stay in place for ages and also allows me to o****m inside my clothes. I can also sit down and cross my legs easily - I imagine this would not be possible if I was a normal size. My parts are virtually undetectable to all but the most persistent wandering hand even in skimpy lingerie!

It took me ages to find what worked for me, and many of the explanations here didn't work at all and I found them baffling. Keep trying till you find one that suits you - it's worth it.

Hi Lucy, This is really very helpful and gives another option for those who want to 'tuck'. One little correction on my part if I may, I only said I was not hugely endowed because most people that wish to tuck are trying to hide an obvious bulge. I am not hung up on the whole size issue but I can't honestly say I am small.
    I suppose its my fault I should have been more helpfully clear, after all what does 'not hugely endowed' mean? So I can completely understand where you are coming from. I am average according to UK stats.

I hope you don't mind my correction sweety xx
    www.helenchapel2.wordpress.com
    I am new here and would like to make new friends, send me a message I always reply xxx

I find that tight panties are all that is required once everything is in the correct place, under armour have some great boyshorts which I think are specifically designed for this purpose...

For some reason i can not figure it out. I have gone over numerous peoples instructions and methods but just can seem to get it right. Is it all possible that i am just not able to do this?