Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Tracii brings up a valid point.

If your pants aren't up high enough, then your legs have to stay unnaturally close to make the look believable. If you move your legs the slightest bit too far, it just doesn't look normal. I remember seeing something where someone (I don't know it was here or on some other site) said she used tight control panties and pulled "it" up instead of back, after hiding the "boys" she said it looked perfectly natural underneath a tight pair of pants. I don't know how much of a package we're talking about, but I have tried a version of that method and think that the crotch looks perfectly natural like that, although it feels a bit more uncomfortable and getting aroused in that position would be painful.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Yay!!
    I could tuck the boys up esp. on a cold morning, then use tape for the other object. Skin must be cleanly shaved around the whole area and dry. Trouble was the left ball would drop down and the right would stay up. Must be my anatomy!! It greatly depends on choice of pantie. I always loved support panties/control briefs, even pantie girdles - (to me) they are wonderfull to wear, they give a real sense of support to the boys, but difficult to pee. I found that trying to wear normal panties in warm weather was almost asking for trouble.
    AND, ..just dont get aroused!!

Jannine.X
    Last edited by Jannine; 03-22-2011 at 06:07 AM.

I have read this over an over again and I just cant get it!
    Breena.
    What else are you going to pick on cause for me it just ain't worth it, so I just look away and keep moving forward.

Breena.

Yes it took me ages to get it, Breena, but everyone is a different size and shape and I worked out a method which works for me. It stays in place all day, it undetectable even from wandering hands and makes me feel as though it's not there at all. And I can cross my legs! Keep at it!

I've been practising this over the last few days & whilst I can comfortably get both into the cavities no problem, they almost immediately want to pop out again. Would tight fitting panties or some other method keep them in place? or am I not getting it completely right as they should stay in place once up there?

The twins will pop out easily. with me it seems the left one more so. I call him Lefty!

I made up a thingy using athletic tape so that a single strip went from pubic bone almost to anus, but with tape partially on the inside stuck to itself so that it wont stick to me and the front adhering to me above my mate. at the back I attached a long elastic cord to pull tightly through my crack, up through my butt and looped in opposing directions to go around waist to tie at the front. Success! At least for a while, until Lefty fell out! Then I made prototype #2. With this I started with a triangle of tape, the apex joining up just under the bits. Success again, permanent!! until you need to toilet, then you have to retuck the twins, which will always be better in cold weather!

There is refining and improvement needed to this initial model, to be made more aestheticly pleasing, and maybe I could tape to the flat area above my cheeks, to avoid the elastic cord. This would stay in place all day. But you would need to toilet first, well and truly.
    This tape is a skin colour, sticks like sh*t to a blanket, and is difficult to use because it will stick to every thing in sight so watch it!! But you will get the hang of it. You must shave well, but this tape will come off rather easily, just dont stick it to your bunghole hair!!

There is so much reading added to his post, I believe this idea of mine must be credited to the original poster
    (Felicity), back in 2007. this would be a variation of her idea.

Jannine. X
    Last edited by Jannine; 03-26-2011 at 02:37 PM.
    What the heck did I do this time ??

Silver Member
    What specific styles and brands of panties/girdles work the best at keeping a tuck. I can't shave henceforth I can't tape? i have tried some girdles but I think boyshort style may work better, please share you hints, Sara

It's my experience that panties with some amount of spandex in them help hold a tuck the best.

I haven't tried boyshorts for longer than five seconds (ahem, they weren't mine.../close ahem) but they seem like they'd work too. The trick, as I mentioned, is to make sure that whatever you're wearing has some tight spandex. I have a pair of lycra/spandex blend bikini cut panties from Walmart. I so want to get some more pairs of, but it doesn't look like they carry them anymore
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

The Art of Tucking : v 2.0.711

Attachment 154663
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    It took me a while to find the proper spot but its there somewhere keep looking.
    If you have a large unit pulling it back hurts the overall look IMO so if you can scrunch it a bit and use tight panties or cut off the legs of an old pair of panty hose so you have something to hold the monster down you should be fine.
    By hurting the look I mean if your jeans don't come up high enough in the crotch area to look female it throws the jeans look off.
    I don't have much down there so its not a problem.
    First pic are mid rise jeans.Second are low rise and pretty tight.
    OK, I've struggled through 710 F'N "Tucking Problem" posts now, and I've got everything tucked in perfectly, thank you! But, Damn Nation, "Tuck'en means pubic pooch'en!"

Let me explain that. The only catch is that my pubic area is protruding out like a fat-like globule now as a result of that "perfect tucking" action. Trouble is, I truly believe, though I can't actually prove it, is that my pubic area has actually been getting bigger the farther I get into my breast development program, which is working, too, BTW? So, go figure? What's a girl supposed to do now? Liposuction? Er, not the prized jewels or my new breasts, mind you, just the pubic fat!
    Leo Durocher's definition of baseball was, "Win a few, lose a few, some days you get rained out!" But damn it all, girls, I don't have to tell any of you that this is serious stuff, or there wouldn't be a thread that Felicity started way back on 05-22-2007 @ 07:10 PM (almost 4 years now and counting with over 308,986 visits) that is alive, well, kicking, and still just as pertinent today as it will be forever more? This could easily run on past Armageddon, or unless Bruce Willis saves us, whichever comes first?

BTW Seriously, the Marilyn Monroe Seamless Hi-waist shaping brief (see graphics) is also helping to strengthen 5 of my deteriorating lower back vertebra, the ones that I broke in bailing out of a very, very crippled jet, in addition to its sufficient tucking action. My price was right, too, at Big Lots on W. Spring Mountain Road in Vegas - $8 - so I bought 6 packages! I think they may have some left, but dunno??? They are literally God sends for me!

Seriously II. Please do me a favor, though, don’t leave me hanging out there like this (pun intended)? Let me know if you know of any type of a fix for my new problem, OK?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only

female genitalia without surgery

After a lot of years cding I discovered something yesterday that totally blew me away. I tucked everything up and back in its proper place and pulled up a pink lacy thong to hold everthing in place. It really felt flat and smooth, both up front and the crotch, just like a woman feels and looks. Next I put on my tight bootcut girl jeans and was amazed how well they fit, even with a little extra room in the front where thats not usually the case. Because of the tuck and thong the jeans were fitting me just like they were made to fit a gg. This felt so 100% female, just like I was born a gg or had SRS. To feel this area as being totally flat/female just put me in an exerlating state of mind. Wearing my forms and being fully dressed allowed me to feel just as close as one might get to being a born female. Rember reading some previous posts about cding being fun, happy, exciting, new discoveries, growth: it's really neat to be a cd.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Your title is a little misleading!! You covered up your male things, but you still don't have female things!! But I am glad that what you did made you happy!! It is neat to be a CD, and even neater when you are happy doing it. Although I have fathered 2 children, I am not very well endowed sexually so don't have a problem with tucking!! A pair of tight panties can create a very feminine look for me!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    I have to ask - did it hurt? I have a difficult time getting the various bits tucked inside...it kinda hurts. Maybe its the way I'm doing it? Well, I probably should consult the Tucking thread above

Enjoy what you like, but "tucked everything up and back in its proper place" is not technically true.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been tucking practically every time I've dressed for the last 14 years, Deebra. And, YES! It's great to have tite ladies pants, etc. fit smoothly down there!

However, it's NOT like having a vagina. I have one in my female, silicone suit. And altho it LOOKS COOL! Sadly, even THAT'S not like having a real one!
    No more than wearing breast forms r like having REAL breasts!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I read the title and thought I'd better get what ever she taking! Sure sounded good for a moment! Hugs!

Sorry but tucking and SRS are not the same.Trust me it's way different

I wouldn't really call it tucking. everything is just being put back inside where it came frome in the first place. I have been doing this for a few years. It doesn't hurt at all and there is nothing in the way when you want to cross your legs. Your right it is an amazing feel and look because when your wearing a skirt or a dress that is more form fitting there is no bulge what so ever. That is a reall boost when going out in public.

MtF Crossdresser
    Confirm that the MM briefs do work!

Aspiring Member
    This is really helpful. Don't want the boys to get out. Looks like I need to buy the right panties

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tight low-rise jeans don't quite fit right without tucking, and that's probably obvious to the casual observer . On the other hand, snug cotton panties and snug low-rise jeans are one of the easiest ways to tuck and stay tucked, and good training for the male parts when tucking in other clothing.

tina

Aspiring Member
    I have a picture that breaks forum rules (I can't link it or post it) but it is of someone (not me) who shows how to tape and tuck. If you're interested message me.

Quote Originally Posted by junetv View Post
    I have a picture that breaks forum rules (I can't link it or post it) but it is of someone (not me) who shows how to tape and tuck. If you're interested message me.
    I would like to see the pictures you have about how to tape and tuck. I have tried many ways without good result. Thaks a lot.
    Lucia.

Aspiring Member
    A girdle does help keep things in place

Never tried tucking until today, as I thought it sounded uncomfortable. How wrong I was. After experimenting in pushing my testicles into the cavity I showered and shave and cut several pieces of tape. No problems. I didn't follow the prescribed method exactly, but achieved an asthetic result which is very comfortable. It allows me to pee sitting without removing any tape and after a while I am not even conscious of it being done. I would recommend it.
    P.S. I haven't tried removing the tape yet!!?

Don't dream it, be it. SweetTransvestite's Avatar

Making some Progress

Finally and I do mean FINALLY got it. Laying down and fiddling I felt two flaps of thin muscle/skin I seemed to be missing before. They slid right in despite a bit of an uncomfortable (but not painful) pressure. Carefully slid some size 5/S panties on to hold it and I've had it tucked for about 15 minutes now-I'm testing the waters before I get too fancy /w walking and sitting. It does hide the bulge well-can't wait to test it out with gg jeans in the near future.