Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

i usually go to the bathroom lile a girl anyway, and tucking makes your panties look so much more feminine

I tried tucking and taping, but they just dont stay there, any suggestions to help me so i dont have a huge bulge on my dress??

Quote Originally Posted by highsockssissy View Post
    I tried tucking and taping, but they just dont stay there, any suggestions to help me so i dont have a huge bulge on my dress??
    A little while ago i posted i had made a video on how i use tape. At that time you needed a "Windows Live ID" to view it and i would have to add you too the allowed list( and still do).
    I have now upload the video to YouTube. Because of the content i have it set to private so require your YouTube username so i can add it to the allowed list. Anybody with a YouTube account and wishing to see the video PM ( not email )me with your YouTube screenname then that way i know where your from and who your are( it's just i'm shy) and i will add you to the list.

Platinum Member
    I have a method that works for me. I use two, CVS 3 x 4 inche adhesive pads, basically overlapping one with the other to create a triangle shape that allows me to cover my genital area in one smooth piece. I guess I"m not horribly well endowed, because I can push the various bits up and in, then apply the bandage and everything stays neatly in place. The results are great - I can wear fairly tight jeans, capris and shorts w/o any suggestion of any male parts whatsoever. Also, the bandage stays in place - I've worn it for more than 4 hours without any slippage. And finally, it comes off without pain or torn flesh.

Silver Member
    I seem to be getting a nice tuck and I push the bits inside and send the rest down and back. Does anyone take the rest and go up infront??? I looked at the Vee String and it seems to have a pocket for that arrangement? just checking, Thx

I have been tucking for off and on , i like to us firm control panties holds very good but i have trouble with the tops rolling don't now if i'm getting to small size or what i'm afaird if i get a bigger size it won't hold me in as good

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaganNataliaAcheson View Post
    Ok, so here is the thing, I know this is something that many people have posted on, but I have yet to find someone who can tell me how in the heck to get a "Carmen Carrera Style" tuck. There is an example below. Also here is a link to more of her photos http://www.dlisted.com/2011/04/25/op...carmen-carrera

For those of you who don't know. Carmen Carrara is a Drag queen, and somehow, unknown to me, a genetic boy. If anyone has any ideas or knows how this is possible please let ALL of us know. Thanks!
    In my opinion I don't think that Carmen Carrara is a regular drag queen, she just sells herself as one. I know a couple of
    local drag queens who are also on hormones & are transsexual. And there are a few other famous drag queens I am aware
    of that also have had GRS/SRS, so it is no wonder they can get the 'perfect tuck', because there is nothing to tuck!

So after seeing those photos, I think that with a 'tuck' & a body like Carmen's I believe that she has to
    either be either a natal female, intersex or post op transsexual, or at the very least taking hormones!

If you are a cross-dresser who doesn't take hormones then tucking can be a lot more difficult. Hormones
    shrink the testicles & the penis. The testicles actually shrink & disappear completely up inside eventually.

So don't expect to get a tuck anything like this unless you are prepared to totally sacrifice your manhood.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that a good friend of mine, a natal female sat as the figurehead on
    a transsexual float in the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gra parade which just goes to show
    that some in the transsexual community has at times mis-represented itself to the public.
    So that 'transsexual' you see in these LBGT parades might just be a real woman after all!
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 08-07-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaganNataliaAcheson View Post
    Ok, so here is the thing, I know this is something that many people have posted on, but I have yet to find someone who can tell me how in the heck to get a "Carmen Carrera Style" tuck. There is an example below. Also here is a link to more of her photos http://www.dlisted.com/2011/04/25/op...carmen-carrera

For those of you who don't know. Carmen Carrara is a Drag queen, and somehow, unknown to me, a genetic boy. If anyone has any ideas or knows how this is possible please let ALL of us know. Thanks!
    Wow!
    I need to learn that!!

i agree with you! me too!

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by pennitkr View Post
    Wow!
    I need to learn that!!
    Apparently 'tucking' is no longer a problem & it gets really easy once youve had SRS

If you need Help for a perfect tucking like Carmen Carerra,go to Flickr and search for Person "Asya-TV".Scroll down and you can see a Step by Step Tucking for a perfect Y-Shape.
    If you need Pictures in a higher Resolution,send me a Massage.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Ok, I must admit that I thought I had seen every which way one might tuck, but that set of pics from asya-tv is utterly amazing!

I'm pretty happy with my tuck at the moment, but those pics show the cleanest tuck I've ever seen!

tina

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    Ok, I must admit that I thought I had seen every which way one might tuck, but that set of pics from asya-tv is utterly amazing!

I'm pretty happy with my tuck at the moment, but those pics show the cleanest tuck I've ever seen!

tina
    I can't find her page, when I type it in...

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Ah, yes.... I typed in "tucking" in the search box, then scrolled down to find asya-TV to find the files

P.S. that procedure stopped working, so I searched with the "people" tag selected for asya-tv and that worked fine.
    Last edited by suchacutie; 08-14-2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: updated information

Anyone figure what adhesive is being used there?

Talking

i would definitely like to know too

super cutie
    Still can't find on Flickr. Can someone send me a link?

NOTE TO MEMBERS[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Please stop posting links to pictures which break forum rules
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Aspiring Member

Tucking

Hi Sisters:

i just bought a tight skirt and couldn't seem to hide old whats his name, wondering if i should buy a body shaper or small panty girdle? my waist size hovers between
    35 and 36" if a girdle what size or a body shaper what size? i am 5'11" 195lbs.
    any advice or suggestions would be most welcome, thanks in advance.

Love and Peace

Giselle Reeves
    Last edited by ReineD; 08-15-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: No need to start a new thread for a tucking question.

Aspiring Member

Thoughts on tucking

This is for those gurls that do not tuck. Until this past week, I had always pushed everything back and pulled on a tight pair of panties, pantyhose and a girdle or even two girdles to help make everything flat. The problem was that I would have a tail or bulge when viewed from behind. Until this past week! I had tried tucking before, tried to locate the "cavity" to push the boys into. I finally realized that the "cavity" is just under and to either side of the manhood. It is not too large but large enough to store the boys - quite comfortably, I might add. Don't need tape or the second girdle - the boys stay put, including most of the sack.
    For those who don't 'tuck", keep trying. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
    SheriM

I used to do kind what SheriM says she used to do... and still do. It works fine, no tail either. Maybe someone should teach me how to better tuck... but when I've tried, it feels iffy at first...
    any favorite training videos?

Just a girly girl. Sweet Sabrina's Avatar

Unhappy It's been done before but help a sister out

Okay I have read through the "Art of Tucking" and I am apparently not getting "it". Every time I have tried to push the boys back upstairs, they keep coming down, plus all the loose skin does not do what it's supposed to nor does the other dangling brother to the other two. When put between the legs, it gets rather uncomfortable. I have tried to use tighter panties and even tape. Tape won't seem to stick and skin is as dry as could be. Panties hold to some degree but not getting that flat smooth look either. I am so wanting to start under dressing but wont if I can't figure out how to keep the boys from hanging out. Please help

A frustrated girl,
    Sabrina
    Sabrina

Two things. Frist, you need a gaff. They are designed for tucking. Second, you have to aly down on your back while tucking and then pull your panties tight.

Just a girly girl. Sweet Sabrina's Avatar
    I have tried the lay down trick. My two friends pop out and the skin gets in the way and then the long dangly part gets in the way and it all falls apart when I try to pull the panties up. Carpentry is easier by comparison. Hmm
    Measure twice, cut once
    Sabrina

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Sabrina View Post
    Panties hold to some degree but not getting that flat smooth look either.
    Something that works as well as any gaff are ladies bikini bottoms used for swimming because they are often made
    out of a stronger lycra type material and have some extra padding in the crouch. So just by a pair a couple of sizes
    down from your regular size and you will find these will work a treat