Thread: Stormy

Stormy

Here in South Carolina we are feeling the after effects of Irma. It is stormy with 50 mph winds and a lot of rain. This may sound crazy, but I love crossdressing on rainy days? I do not know why, but I really enjoy being dressed in this type of weather. I am sitting on the screened in patio, fully dressed and made up. I do not think that my neighbors can really see who is on the patio. It is exciting to be out here with a beverage watching the storm. Will my neighbors catch on to who I really am?
    Love, Sabrina

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its storming why would your neighbors be watching who is on your patio?

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I have a large covered porch on the back of my house and I love sitting outside when it's raining, or snowing or sunny. If the neighbors don't have enough going on in their yards that they look over the fence and try to figure out who is sitting in my yard, they are the ones with the problem, not me. I would suggest that unless you are singing at the top of your lungs or you have neighbors who drop in to visit during the rain, you are in the same situation as I am. Enjoy your drink, the storm and being yourself.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Your neighbors are focusing in the storm probably & not on you. Enjoy, be safe though.

Sabrina. Nosy people are a pain in the vertical smile. Having said that, I doubt they would care what you are wearing on your patio.
    I have a neighbor that watches me with binoculars when I am grilling on my deck. When I notice him watching I will fly the bird of paradise at him.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Blow him a kiss and I'll bet he will stop looking at you thru binoculars

Sabrina, enjoy the storm. We got hit by Harvey and i rained for four days here and we had some high winds. We really like storms also. We get really good lightning storms here
    Part Time Girl

Almost the same, but I like the feel as cold rain water trickles down and inside my dress, under my bra etc
    Love seeing how see through or shiny my outfit becomes
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

There is something about a rainy, cloudy day that makes one feel isolated from the world and that nobody can see what is going on. Hmmmm, maybe I should move to Seattle. (Actually, in all my trips to Seattle, it rained once.)

I also love to dress on rainy or stormy days. It just seems like the perfect time to dress up and be feminine. As for my neighbors, I am not sure if they know, but it is just a matter time before they figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherylgyno View Post
    Sabrina. Nosy people are a pain in the vertical smile. Having said that, I doubt they would care what you are wearing on your patio.
    I have a neighbor that watches me with binoculars when I am grilling on my deck. When I notice him watching I will fly the bird of paradise at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Blow him a kiss and I'll bet he will stop looking at you thru binoculars
    Flash him some leg!

A stormy, rainy day brings my son home from work early so dressing is a no go.

But, taking a stroll down a sidewalk under an umbrella does add some privacy and stealth to the crossdressing experience.

Perhaps it is the silver lining in that rain cloud...

We've had four days of rainy weather this week and I've had a couple of dressing days. I can sit on my back porch but stay near the house ( as the county road is about a hundred yards in front of the house) and look out over a planted wheat field that have cattle on it at present. The cattle don't seem to be annoyed about what I wear. The nearest neighbor is about a 1/4 mile away. I wouldn't put it past the old guy that lives there to have a pair of binoculars also.

It is raining here and day three for the rain. Wearing flip flops to yoga this morning. It very wet outside and raining. A very slow cold front is here and itr s not very cold. About 83 today.
    Part Time Girl