Page 31 of 66 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

No tape, just some nice tight panties and a pair of control top pantyhose.

I'm curious if those of you that get away with tight panties rather than tape are doing so only with a skirt or dress, or does this work with form fitting outfits such as a cat suit?

Aspiring Member
    I've never purchased a gaffe, however, I do look for and buy bikini or hip hugger panties with spandex in them, pull'em up tight, add pantyhose and a girdle and I am good to go. Even tho there seems to be too much to hide, it does give a flat look with tight jeans. A pair of tight short shorts can help with the tuck as well although it is not something that I would wear out and about.

I tuck without tape or any other type of adhesive. My method works well and also gives me the smooth front without bulges and allows me to wear the tightest fashions comfortably. I hold everything in with either control top pantyhose or a firm control brief girdle. When I sit to relieve myself, my male package falls back into its natural position but retucking takes less than two minutes and my feminine front is back in place. As long as I don't have to use the bathroom facilities I have been able to remain tucked on outings lasting up to 8 hours and can remain tucked overnight while asleep.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

The Unlucky
    I've tried to read threads about tucking and how to do it but I still don't understand. Maybe its just me or the lack of descriptive enough terms for fear of offending anyone but I'm the type that needs pics or it didn't happen lol.

@Kelly I have been the same way. I have read so much about how to actually tuck and it was only this morning I figured out how to do it. Now what I need is a method to keep everything "in" when tucked. I wear the tight panties and control top pantyhose but I do not think that will be sufficient to remain tucked inside. I also agree on the unfemaleness of gaffes so I will experiment with tape and see how that goes.
    Now, Kelly, I will tell you how I did it. My things are not very big and from time to time (often when in an intimate setting with a woman) my right testicle would sort of pop under and not be visible. This used to worry me somewhat until I put 2 and 2 together and figured out this was tucking! So this morning in bed that right one just sorta did it and I left it there and fiddled with the other other one until it popped inside too. I felt great and have been on sort of high all day because this was something I have wanted to achieve. I think any real movement, even getting out of the bed causes everything to go back to its normal position and thats why I will need something really tight there to hold them in place.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    There are a number of us who find life interfering with time to be feminine. Yet, when that interference ends we want to dive in quickly, and that usually means needing to hide the "boys" out of the way. It's a real annoyance to find, suddenly, that after a layoff the pieces just don't want to behave and pop into place easily, and stay there without a lot of effort. I know that taping is very secure, but it takes time and if I want to transform to Tina I want to do it now, immediately.

So, I have thoughts of a sort of "boot camp" committed week of "training". In effect, 24/7 tucking whenever dressed, in whatever gender. I have thoughts of going through my panty collection and seeing what works best and what doesn't, seeing how long I can stay naturally tucked each time, and how long it takes before everything is behaving again at a moment's notice. There is the journal area of this website and it could be the place I keep track of all of this. I have a couple of weeks before Tina will again be available, so I need to pick a week soon. Still thinking about it

Oh, and Kelly, send me a pm if you want to talk out the issues in generating a fast tuck!

tina

I tried taping, but it was very painful. Ive since just tucked without tape and the aid of really really tight panties,just to keep everything in place and it has worked just fine. After doing it for while its actually very comfortable and i can sustain the tuck for the whole day.

Haydée (pronounced Heidi) silhouette's Avatar
    i tried taping and my boys kept dropping =( IDK how to keep them in there
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-28-2011 at 02:28 AM. Reason: replaced offensive word

I looked up tucking on the internet & they do show drawings & explanations on how to do it step-by-step, which was very interesting.
    I am VERY fortunate that I was never well endowed, so didn't need to tuck & I would be smooth in front.
    (As a guy, I almost look too flat in front in Male jeans.)

I do like to wear 3-HiCut panties and 3-pantyhose (1-black and 2-beige) to keep me more smooth. I am one of the lucky ones though!
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-30-2011 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Read the rules, this item is not for this forum

Keep getting a huge bold.. Dont know what i'm doing wrong

please help, i just started crossdressing a few months ago and am having trouble understanding how to tape. can someone please explain it to me-possibly w/ a diagram or something?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlatHeart View Post
    please help, i just started crossdressing a few months ago and am having trouble understanding how to tape. can someone please explain it to me-possibly w/ a diagram or something?
    There are many differant methods of taping and gluing. It's just a case of use your imagination. I do have a video that i made personally using my own method but you need to be on my Windows Live contact list to get access. Maybe i should post it on YouTube or something?

The main thing for those who are beginners at tucking need to understand that it takes time and practice to tuck properly for the majority of people. When I first started 40 years ago I went thru the same thing, practice and experiment. For the past say 20 years I learn to tuck standing up in less than one minute on average. Currently using a tight pair of boy shorts, in the past would use bikini undies along with panty hoses but learned quickly that was a poor method in hot weather. Tape never worked for me but it does for many others.

Any ways I have always been able to wear the tightest of clothing without any budges by being persistent in my endeavors. I know several transgender people who are like me, practice until you get the results you want while other friends are happy with a loose tuck, everyone is different in their goals and not one technique works for everyone.
    SRS January 27

Adding to Karen's great advice, let me add that trying to tuck the first time you really want to be tucked is not the best of ideas. When we suggest "practice" we mean keep trying, but we also mean that when the tuck fails, try to note why it failed, how fast it failed, and if it was an activity that rearranged the package, was it the time of day, was it the particular pantie, were you larger or smaller when you tucked, or any number of variables. Knowing how it went wrong is as important as smiling when it went right!

I'm also about ready to have a burst of Tina-time, and it's been a while, so I've been going through my pantie drawer and seeing what still works and what doesn't. I used to stay tucked with just panties all the time, and I'm finding that after not doing it for a while, I'm not staying tucked all the time. But, it's getting better fast, and some of my older panties have gotten a little looser and just don't work as well anymore. You need enough tight material to cover everything (if you aren't taping) so the type of pantie counts.

As I type this, I'm wearing a standard low-rise bikini and have been tucked for 4 hours, and the tight jeans still look great

Most of all, have fun with it and it will get easier.

tina

I'm "blessed" in that I am so short and small that I don't actually have to tuck. With a pair of spandex panties, I can make everything disappear completely, and even make the left-over sack look like "lips".

One time I did such a good job that I went through the x-ray machine at the airport, and my lack of male anatomy was so unusual that the guard had to grope for an extended period to try and find my missing parts. Unfortunately, he was fat and ugly. I seriously thought about filing a formal complaint for sexual assault, but decided I didn't want to spend some extended period in detainment.

This sounds like a potentially painful learning process but also very useful. Thank you.

I can literally tuck in 2 seconds, been doing it so long -- since high school ! I have always crossed my legs at the knee and very quickly realised the intrnal cavity in which the boys nicely fit made it more comfortable. Method -- hand covering package pull boys up and into cavity, hold in place - pull your little buddy down and inbetween. Do this while wearing vanity vair bikini panties and all is secure and in place as long as you wish. Wife "wondered how" and where it went and being flat and presentable in tight capries (and I ain't that small).........Debra

Nigella Irish TV Nigella Irish TV's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGirlWithNoName View Post
    I tried taping, but it was very painful. Ive since just tucked without tape and the aid of really really tight panties,just to keep everything in place and it has worked just fine. After doing it for while its actually very comfortable and i can sustain the tuck for the whole day.
    As mentioned by the girl with no name, i also tried taping but unfortunatly when i would tape i would be excited and then found it a little sore when the big lad (As i am unlucky enough to be well endowed) went to sleep and hence moved the skin around the head. Not to painful, just really uncomfortable.... I have just tried today to use slimming knickers which are quite tight, so now i can move the boys up out of the way and tuck in the Big lad and keep this position for a long period of time. Occasionly it moves, but luckliy for me i am the only one in my office where it is not a problem to readdress the little man.... I find it quite stimulating and will keep it up for as long as possible... Do all you girls out there tuck when in Male persona or is it purely when you are the delightful, gorgeous females?
    Man its Hard being a woman

I'm with Debra on this. After a bit of practice it's gotten to the point that tucking really a job that takes only a few seconds. It's like anything else in that familiarity is what it takes.

Nigella, Tina always tucks, and my male self tucks when wearing jeans as they are always women's jeans!

I found that tearing the strip of tape holding mister happy in place down the middle, to form a Y-shape, works really well, since you can then attach half of the strip to each butt cheek. This allows the performance of both number one and number two without removing the tape.

Junior Member TeaganNataliaAcheson's Avatar

Carmen Carrera Tuck??!!

Ok, so here is the thing, I know this is something that many people have posted on, but I have yet to find someone who can tell me how in the heck to get a "Carmen Carrera Style" tuck. There is an example below. Also here is a link to more of her photos http://www.dlisted.com/2011/04/25/op...carmen-carrera

For those of you who don't know. Carmen Carrara is a Drag queen, and somehow, unknown to me, a genetic boy. If anyone has any ideas or knows how this is possible please let ALL of us know. Thanks!
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-18-2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Removed photo. not a member of this forum

Um... Wow. That seems like it would be awesome to learn how to do.
    Tucking the traditional way seems wrong all of a sudden.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

That tuck is pretty unbelievable. And she is hot.
    Be Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Tara in the closet View Post
    Um... Wow. That seems like it would be awesome to learn how to do.
    Tucking the traditional way seems wrong all of a sudden.
    For some reason that guy didn't seem to like the feeling... but yeah do that and then tuck the jewels where they will be safe and you wouldn't have much to show? does she have twitter or something... you can always try and ask her!