Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I don't know the "best" way but I cut the end off a sock and the wasteband out of some pantyhose then threaded the wasteband through the sock. It makes a nice little gaff.

Thank you everyone for the tips. I will be trying a lot of new things, and I'll get back to yall when I figure out what works the best

Has anyone or does anyone know whether TUCKING can or has caused problems with your bladder with infection or anything else?We must think long term for this and what the possible implacations could be...Thanks in advance Mychell/Mike

Quote Originally Posted by nhlighthouse View Post
    Has anyone or does anyone know whether TUCKING can or has caused problems with your bladder with infection or anything else?We must think long term for this and what the possible implacations could be...Thanks in advance Mychell/Mike
    Tucking won't increase the risk of UTIs as it doesn't change the length of the urethra. That's why women are at a much higher risk of developing UTIs and why UTIs in women are treated differently than UTIs in men. The problems with men that cause urinary reflux are not the sort of things that tucking will affect.

There's two possible risks that I can think of in regards to moving the testicles into the inguinalcanal. These are the things seen in instances of undescended testicles for what every reason. The first is a decreased sperm count. This shouldn't be a concern because it's only temporary and if you stop tucking you'll return to your baseline sperm count. The other is germ cell tumors (most common is a seminoma). In reality, since your testicles are still going to spend the vast majority of the time outside and, in all honesty, are still fairly close to the outside (thus cooler) than, say, still inside your abdomen (fun fact... testicles and ovaries form initially near the kidneys, thus why a kick to the nuts results in abdominal pain), there probably isn't any increase in risk.

I wouldn't worry about either unless your doing something like being tucked 24/7/365.
    Last edited by ImAlexis; 03-09-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Thinking again about the pull the dong between the legs bit, there may be an issue for me.
    I'm the most shining example of a grower, meaning my soft length is probably a shocking 1-2 inches.

Not enough IMO to wrap it around that way, I can push it in but as you all probably know it creates a bulge above it.
    I still cannot mentally handle the testes though, those I scrunch up as best I can since I really don't want to touch them.

I think I am lucky by only having a relatively small penis and testicles 5 1/2 inch (3 inch when soft). So when I have my knickers or thongs on i dont really create a bulge. I just rest them straight down and then I am flat. I would imagine that tucking could cause complications especially if you have any type of water infections?

Banned Read only
    has anyone ever tried to make double sided sticky tape out of mole skin tape?

I have did it with duct tape but it seems that moleskin tape would work much better.

Read it and tried it last night. It felt great -- slept in panties and nylons and kept it all night. 1st time pee that way and love it. Plan to tuck to pee regularly.

No, tucking is something I don't really worry about. One can dress around that, and I don't crossdress to wear jeans (and don't get me started about capris!). When I wear the tighter minidresses out in public, I do wear some serious compression panties, and when I'm being a trashy tart on the sheets, the dangly bits are just there.

I would caution many, however, to let your body tell you when to un-tuck, and perhaps keep it for occasional use.
    Have fun,
    Shae

I just tuck in between my legs now. Put on some the panties with some super tight and small bicycle shorts to hold all in place and thats it! works like a charm!
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

I am lucky that I have a small penis,and as I get older I am developing erectile disfunction which renders my small penis useless ,I am actually enjoying my predicament as it renders my thing very soft,so wearing pantyhose and a pair of control knickers is all i need to tuck,I always wrap a nylon stocking over it and tuck up my testicles with no problem.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-23-2013 at 07:10 AM. Reason: some things are not allowed here please read the rules

I find that a pair of control panties holds everything in place, and they never fall out of place and as a special bonus they make your tummy appear flatter too

You all have very good tips. 'll try it

This thread is what originally brought me to this site so I should contribute also. I have found that a pair of bikini lLycra swimsuit bottoms work the best for me, and the crotch is wider than most panties.

Emily

most likely not the appropriate place to post this but here is a horror story of me being tucked.... i was out and about walking in the mall, not really paying any attention to where i was going really cause i was looking in the shops for some good sales... when this little kid was running and slammed right into me. now had i been in guy mode this wouldnt have bothered me just been a funny incident but being en fem and tucked he slammed right into my tummy right where my testicles were perfectly tucked and not bothering me. i fell to the ground in pain and boy was this an akward moment.... the kids mother actually asked if i needed a doctor. i couldnt say anything cause everyone was looking at me and i didnt want to be called out like that... so i picked up my bags crying and ran to my car quickly... i was so scared to death, one cause of the pain and two because of all the sudden attention... i was so under the radar at that moment (other than a small group of teenagers who i thought have clocked me and following me but that didnt bother me) so yeah... take extra care when tucked cause it hurts worse while tucked...

Quote Originally Posted by CutieKylee View Post
    most likely not the appropriate place to post this but here is a horror story of me being tucked.... i was out and about walking in the mall, not really paying any attention to where i was going really cause i was looking in the shops for some good sales... when this little kid was running and slammed right into me. now had i been in guy mode this wouldnt have bothered me just been a funny incident but being en fem and tucked he slammed right into my tummy right where my testicles were perfectly tucked and not bothering me. i fell to the ground in pain and boy was this an akward moment.... the kids mother actually asked if i needed a doctor. i couldnt say anything cause everyone was looking at me and i didnt want to be called out like that... so i picked up my bags crying and ran to my car quickly... i was so scared to death, one cause of the pain and two because of all the sudden attention... i was so under the radar at that moment (other than a small group of teenagers who i thought have clocked me and following me but that didnt bother me) so yeah... take extra care when tucked cause it hurts worse while tucked...
    Hi, Kylee. Sorry to hear your painful accident. But it sounds somewhat strange to me because your testicles should not be hurt if they are "perfectly tucked" inside your bones by kinesioplogy tape. On the contrary, it would have hurt a lot if your testicles were hit while they weren't tucked. Wasn't it a kind of abdominal pain caused by the hard hit of the boy's head?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Maybe so, it could have just been me panicking... It was painful so it might just have been then impact now that you said that.

its hard and painful when tucking

Quote Originally Posted by cd23 View Post
    its hard and painful when tucking
    Yea, I know it's hard to tuck with kinesiology tape by oneself. I fail to tuck appropriately so frequently that I wish I had some other hands to help me or I have one more hand to tuck alone. But I feel quite secure and comfortable once my tucking is completed perfectly. I think you would know what I mean. You can't pee while you stand and should sit on the toilet like a girl, and the peeing sound in the toilet is so sensational to my nerves that I feel as if I became a girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

I hate tucking but do it quite well. I hope to have my testicles removed soon and then what is left should fit and tuck better and easier.
    What does not kill us makes us stronger !

im new to the whole tucking thing so i bought a gaff from the sister sight suddenly fem and the question i
    have is is there a video that shows just how to (tuck) because i watched about every single you tube video
    and no help there i dont know maby i just need to see how its done not told....thanks

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lay on your back and find the spot with your fingers and push the boys up there.
    I don't push them up in a hole just get them up where they are out of the way and pull the skin and your penis towards you butt.Then pull your panties or gaff/whatever to hold them in place.
    I can do it in a flash standing up now the key is to have very tight panties to hold it all in place.I don't always pull the penis back just schruch it up in the panties that way you don't have the penis adding bulk between your legs and you can pull you jeans up farther into a more correct femme position.
    If I still have pics of a proper tuck I will post them in jeans of course.LOL

Very interesting Felicity!Thank you for sharing!I appreciate it!
    Try to be happy and feel great in your skin.

Hi lucidique,

There are many videos ( as you've already said) and between them all they should give you enough ideas as figure it out?
    i have 3 links i can give you that actualy do proper demonstrations of ways to tuck. Because of the content they are not fit for public posting so if you want them send me PM and i'll send them back.

hi gizmo

thanks but i dont know how to pm
    but if you email me the links then i can
    check it out from there