Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Need to try this when i get home :O love a smooth out come

I so wanna be able to tuck like this!

When tucking this way it make you walk more like a woman. You can wear a swinsuit and not have to worrie about you sticking out anytime soon. Onepieces are the best.

Asya-TV

Quote Originally Posted by Myfem View Post
    If you need Help for a perfect tucking like Carmen Carerra,go to Flickr and search for Person "Asya-TV".Scroll down and you can see a Step by Step Tucking for a perfect Y-Shape.
    If you need Pictures in a higher Resolution,send me a Massage.
    I tried to find this and no luck!

What kind of goue was used for this tucking? That's the best iv'e seen and would like to try it.

I have tried crazy glue. It worked for awhile but due to sweat.and oil only lasted, hmm maybe 6-8 hours.

I have also tried taping. I get none of the result that you gurls get. I have probably tried 100 times and have gotten 2 that I was very happy with.

I have pics of my tucks on flicker and couple.other places
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-29-2014 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

I have tried tucking with tape before, it worked so-so. I fall in the category of grower, at least average when erect, but small when soft. So hiding the berries in the cavity works and pushing back the twig, even erect, can all be safely tucked in panties. The problem is when it shrivels it tends to not stay so tucked as it isn't very long.

I have tried to tuck like in this post quite a few times but it always ends up in a mess. Now I just wear a tight girdle/pants.

Okay, I played around with some tape tonight and got a perfect tuck! I am rather small soft, so it makes for a perfect fit if you're the same as me. I cut 3 long pieces of packing tape (probably about a foot long). First, I found a soft cloth to place over the genitals (it will hurt if you go tape-to-tape, so I suggest something in-between). I then taped right down the middle to the back and then to both sides. Each piece of tape will cover all three "objects" down there. The end result is a natural, feminine looking bump!
    Sports-obsessed brunette in heels and stockings.
    LET'S GO USA! #WorldCup2014

Sooo many ways to do this. Very inventive girls!

i cannot get a good tuck. Im looking for ways to shrink testicles.

I have now tried this with glue. It was working quite well but a little uncomfortable. Maybe I will get used to it?

never tried tucking before because i just wear skirts or dresses but maybe i will give it a shot

I dont tuck either. But its great to know that i can get advice if i need =)

I'm a size smaller gaff girl and have never had a problem:-) sure beats any kind of tape!
    Ash

Well I always use a pair of very tight panties that normally holds everything in place.

pretty cool! Ill have to try this sometime.

testicles

if the penis is no problem how do you hide large testicles?

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I'd like to know if the commercially-available panty gaffs work well. Anyone with thoughts?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Gaffs tend to create a bulge in the front.
    I don't like thongs and a gaff is sort of a thong by design so I never liked them all that much.

That's not a "problem"! It's, as you say, a confirmation of one's journey to girlhood.

Having spent a long time browsing this enormous thread, OMG, I have come away with little new information. I use a one size smaller thong with the right size in front and then cut about 2" out of the thin thong band that goes up your crack. I sew it back together. In this way when I wear the thong I can wear it lower in the front, allowing more fabric to be in my crotch to 'cradle' my penis and the panty sits lower on my backside, right above my cheeks. It's also a tad more snug. My problem is first I am well endowed and in the art of tucking, big is bad, but it does stay back well once there. My other issue as some have mentioned, is when I push the testicles up and complete the tuck, I have two lumps on the front from the bulges they create. It's all quite comfortable but again, big is bad. I have started using tape after reading here. What I have learned is I don't like tape on my penis. I do like taping the scrotum up around the base of my shaft after pushing the t's up, the tape actually holds them in place so the thong now only has to keep one thing back. I also can use some tape to 'close' the gap between the two lumps I mentioned and make them one 'mound' The last thing I have learned from experience is after many hours being held back between my legs in the thong, my shaft will sometimes get irritated by the leg bands/fabric/tension of the thong. I have taken an old pair of pantyhose or stocking and cut the foot off. I insert my shaft into it like a baggy condom and then pull him back and pull up the thong. It's way more comfortable for those times when I'm out for hours. The stocking slides off easily at potty time and is easily replaced since it is not taped. All this is another bleak reminder of my true gender when I struggle with large genitals that most men would be proud of….oh well, no one said being a gurl is easy!

so many different ways....and I just keep thinking "if they were just gone, it would be easy"

I often use bikini bottoms, one size too small. They are a more generous cut at the front than regular panties and are stretchy too. If you choose the sort that just have a thin elastic strap at each side you can then wear your usual panties over the top of them.

Im not very big so no problem there. My problem is the boys. They are way to big. When their pushed up they create two huge mounds .I order my first gaff so ill try it out soon and see if that helps. Wish i could get rid of them or at least shrink them! I really have no use for them at all!!
    I just want to be a pretty girl!