Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Hooray,
    first successful tuck it looks great through my knickers,nice smooth lines at the front,many thanks for all the help

Does anyone know if there are any potential long term side effects from tucking. Will it make my penis bend down permanently when I become aroused or anything? I really love how I look, and how it feels when I am tucked. However I also LOVE being able to perform like a man in the bedroom. I don't want to jepordize that. Any thoughts? I have done some searching on the Internet but haven't really found much on it. I can't imagine that I'm the only one on here who cares about this.

i read somewhere because the testicles are tucked inside the body the heat can lower your fertility.I'm 59 so it does not matter to me anymore

Well I am the proud father of two boys, and that is fine by me. As long as that is the only side effect im going to continue.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob1329 View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any potential long term side effects from tucking. Will it make my penis bend down permanently when I become aroused or anything? I really love how I look, and how it feels when I am tucked. However I also LOVE being able to perform like a man in the bedroom. I don't want to jepordize that. Any thoughts? I have done some searching on the Internet but haven't really found much on it. I can't imagine that I'm the only one on here who cares about this.
    The only noticeable side effect from tucking that I have seen from my husband is that it curves to the left, (he favors that side while tucked), while it is flaccid. It does not curve during an erection, though.
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

As long as its functional in the bedroom, I'm good with it then. WooHoo!

Quote Originally Posted by MandyGG View Post
    The only noticeable side effect from tucking that I have seen from my husband is that it curves to the left, (he favors that side while tucked), while it is flaccid.
    Are you sure the curvature is an effect of the tucking, and not the other way around? It is extremely common for penises to curve one way or the other; if your husband's curved to the left to begin with, it would explain why he prefers that side.

Well I know mine has always curved to the left. I have heard that most penis's do normally curve just a bit.

My concern with tucking wasn't so much about making it curve more, but more about being able to become full errect and still being able to enjoy sex as a man. I wouldn't want to compromise my sex life so I can wear panties everyday. I could live with only wearing them while in Fem mode, but I really do like having them on all the time.

From what I have read here, I don't think I have anything to worry about. So a tucking I will go!

Banned Read only

Lightbulb A certain degree of curvature of the penis is considered normal, as many men are born

Peyronie's Disease causes a cured penis but a A certain degree of curvature of the penis is considered normal, as many men are born with this benign condition, commonly referred to as congenital curvature.

If you visit a tailor to have men's pants altered, they may ask you if you "dress left" or "dress right". That's a polite way of asking which way you normally hang.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

I've always assumed that it hung opposite from which hand you are, right-handed, "dress-left". I once went for a suit fitting and was asked "Which way do you dress?" and I was clueless. Luckily my girlfriend was there to answer :-)

I've found that my balls can get a little tender if I've tucked for a long time, especially if sitting. I've haven't read this entire thread, but that may be common.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Ahnimus View Post
    If you visit a tailor to have men's pants altered, they may ask you if you "dress left" or "dress right". That's a polite way of asking which way you normally hang.
    I didn't know men wore pants that tight unless they were TRYING to to bunch everything up into a big package for show... lol. Even when I got dress pants, there was so much room... and I had a greater than average amount to hide... (so glad that's gone now!)

Never, as a guy, did my junk hang on one side or the other when I wore boxers. Don't have to worry about that now though... and on that note: The art of tucking 3.0: Cut 'em off!

I'm not afraid to admit, I've been very nervous about this particular issue for quite a while. I read the procedure and my initial thought was "There's got to be a better way than to push the boys BACK INSIDE me after they've spent years trying to get out!" Just thinking about it was uncomfortable. But then I gave it a shot. Being well-endowed has its disadvantages, and I discovered a couple of them today. First, getting the bears in the cave (so to speak) was no easy task. Nor was it comfortable. But surprisingly there was no pain. They did bulge, though, and they tried their darnedest to go back to their more spacious accommodations. And they were successful in the end. I had relatively little trouble with the big man on campus, and aside from a couple of bulges where there should be none, it looked pretty good.

Crossing my legs was not an easy task, though, as it put pressure on the bears in the cave and pushed them further up than was comfortable. Is this normal?

practice, practice, practice

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Claire View Post

Crossing my legs was not an easy task, though, as it put pressure on the bears in the cave and pushed them further up than was comfortable. Is this normal?
    It's like taking up yoga; it gets easier the more often do it.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I still can't really do it for a few reasons:

: I get an erection at the drop of a hat, not joking I wish that would stop since it's impossible to tuck a semi
    : Testicular discomfort, slight physical and some mental

Even worse about getting erections is that it always comes with a bit of fluid.
    There are few things more disgusting than feeling wet because you got aroused for 30 seconds, ugh.

Anyone want to trade their small or non working penis for mine?

how do you tuck? does it give you a nice smooth look ?

Banned Read only
    I tried tucking useing a tie wrap inserted in some tubing to make the tie wrap soft and not chafe my penis.

it works great and gives you a snug flat tuck.

I seen this type of tucking in a japanese glue and tape tucking ad.

they have some special medical tape thats used to keep the glue from coming undone.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have no issues tucking and have done it for years.Not everyday mind you but pretty often.
    Finding the pocket for the boys takes some time.
    I'm not all that endowed so I wear tight panties or tight panty hose with the legs cut off and everything stays put.
    I point to the left on the penis issue never had a problem with that either.My ex wife found it interesting and would say hey where is he going!

I found that getting the boys back up in there is almost natural after you do it a few times! no pain whatsoever!

I just got a Brazillian Wax done yesterday. I have had them before, but this is the firs time that I have had one and tried tucking. It is absolutely amazing. So far it is the best I have felt while being tucked. There is no hair at all to get chaffed, and its just skin against skin. I normally shave my pubic area, but I could never get it as close as a Brazillian. I highly recomend gtting waxed! Its is great!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uggslover15 View Post
    I found that getting the boys back up in there is almost natural after you do it a few times! no pain whatsoever!
    I do it when I can and it does get easier. However, I just lost 25 lbs and now it seems a little bit harder to keep them up there... maybe time for smaller tucking panties! Once relaxed , no pain either and somewhat comfortable. No noticed side effects yet.

I find everything goes away where it belongs much easier when it's all cold, that way nature does half the work for you!
    Katie

I don't tuck although I did try it a few weeks ago and then took some lingerie photos and they looked great. That one time I used duct tape to hide my stuff and as I am shaved 100% removing the tape was not painful. The problem occured after I removed the tape which left an adhesive residue on my bottom. My panties then stuck to my rear for the rest of the day and if that wasn't bad enough the adhesive stayed in my panties through the washer/dryer cycle and picked up some unremovable lint or stain that apparently got baked on and now looks like a permanent skid mark...So much for tucking...

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tucking initially was a challenge, but small/strong panties do most of the job! It also helps if for the first few days you wear tight jeans to help, too. If the tuck falls out, just replace it! After a few days everyone learns their jobs and they stay put!

Have fun with it!

Rachel
    Don't need to 8=>