Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I definitely always tuck. Looks and feels so much more girly.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

If I am not in full boy mode, I am tucked.It just doesn't feel right with the boys dangling free.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Always tucked,it just feels right.

I am tucked about all the time.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Add me to the list of tucked around the clock..after a while it only feels natural and isn't uncomfortable at all due to HRT.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

All the time. so much that they just jump right up there by themselves do not tape
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

probably a dumb question, but how does HRT make tucking less uncomfortable?

I guess I'm in the minority on this one. I do tuck, but only for a short time. Tucked all day; WOW!

Aspiring Member
    Me, I like the natural tuck . . . when it turns cold.

Kitty

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For me panties=tucked. I tried wearing my girl jeans (in boy mode) one day untucked, and it was just a bit too much male advertising for me!

I tuck when I am dressed which is like 60% of my awake hours. Except if I fall a sleep while dressed.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

I only tuck when it is necessary due to what I'm wearing. Otherwise I go for comfort.

I can not figure this out for the life of me. do you need to take hormones first?

Silver Member
    Now that ican, I ways tuck. It just puts me more in the sSra mood. And the look of a flat front is great!

Quote Originally Posted by CDAllie View Post
    I can not figure this out for the life of me. do you need to take hormones first?
    No. It can be harder if you're sexually active (overactive? ), or have a hernia that you do not know about. It also increases the risk of hernia, which is why I only tuck when I have to.

Just keep trying. One day it will just fall into place, and you'll get it. Don't be too rough though.
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

Platinum Member
    Been tucking for so long that it just feels natural.
    If you are going to be a girl then look like one.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by sarah kay View Post
    probably a dumb question, but how does HRT make tucking less uncomfortable?
    With HT the testicles and penis often get smaller making it easier to tuck.
    ColleenW

The only time I am not tucked is when showering. Over the years I have perfected the procedure of tucking to less than 60 seconds to a undetectable state even in a bathing suit. I think it is important to understand what works for me may not work for others and vice versa. Also when first starting tucking like me there will be failures of getting the desired look and then past the look if you want longevity as in the tuck will last hours rather than a very short time.
    SRS January 27

Always in panties and always tucked...been that way for 7 years and not about to change.
    I just wear snug panties (usually something with a little lycra) and that does the trick. I prefer to look smooth and not have that unsightly bulge.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    I have been tucking since I was five things stay in place all night even when not dressed. It also helps even though well endowed it fully disappears back inside the body and the other stuff easily shifts up and out of the way when sitting or with snug panties. I much prefer enfemm 24/7 when ever possible!!!!!

Hugs
    Trisha

Smile

Up until now I have been solo on this cross dressing as Susan. As a new member I can learn and share. Over the past four years I have been going out in public but very controlled. Examples: out in the car, walking through cemeteries (great place to walk without anyone messing with you) A few weeks ago I (Susan) was in Jacksonville, Fl and found myself at The Avenues Mall driving my wives Mercedes E350 feeling really good about how I was dressed. I justed parked the car near the Maceys and waked in. It was great and I found out once inside the store the world didn't stop. I tell you this because now that I am really out in public the tuck will work much better and I tried it yesterday in Atlanta with a tight pencil skirt. It was like awesome. Very flat front and I felt more lady like. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

When wearing panties, I always tuck. For me, it feels better and since I've been doing this for a while, I've gotten good at getting it done fast. I'll have to really examine if it's a passable tuck now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Always in panties and always tucked...been that way for 7 years and not about to change.
    I just wear snug panties (usually something with a little lycra) and that does the trick. I prefer to look smooth and not have that unsightly bulge.
    The snug panties with a little bit of 'give' are perfect, doesn't get uncomfortable and stays in place.

I've been tucking for years, and seems more natural. I wouldn't have it any other way!

I've tried several way to do the tuck, and most have been uncomfortable, and almost impossible to pee. Your method works very well, and is quite comfortable. As a matter of fact, I'm in it now, and I'm really so suprised that its as comfortable as I could ever imagine! And, of course, since its my first time with this configuation, I know that its far from being completely correct, but this WORKS!!!