Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Tucking

hello Rachel I too am able to tuck with just a pair of panties I have tried the elastic band and sock Gaff but find that I only need itif I'm wearing something very tight and revealing I guess I'm lucky that wayQUOTE=Rachel137;3941901]For me all I do to tuck is I wear Victorias Secret "Every day thong". I pull the twig all the way down and that pushes the berries up there and out of the way kind of then hike them up nice and snug. Seems to keep everything nice and feeling good. Anyone else just use a thong panties to keep things in place?[/QUOTE]

Banned Read only
    thanks....lol

I've tried but it wasn't comfortable at all for me. I did find that I could simulate a tuck wearing control top pantyhose to keep things neatly stored But if aroused, then it doesn't work

Great ! Thanks for this guide

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!

a way to tuck and take to get a flat fem look

I have tried all sorts of ways of tucking with panties, gaff etc and also the different taping methods.
    I think that the only way to feel really fem is to tape as you can then wear any type of panties you want with confidence and they fell so real.
    I have used the different methods of taping but have come up with my own way that works very well for me and will for some others - we not all the same shape so not one method works for all, but this methods gives you a nice flat look and depending on how tight you tape, can give a very real appearance when wearing legging - mmm nice!

So, first you need to be shaved or at least trimmed short as removing tape afterwards can be sore if you pulling hairs!!
    I use a 1" wide elastoplast or lucaplast (an elastic fabric medical tape, the paper medical tape tends to break, duct tape also works, but test it on your skin first.)
    step 1 - cut the following lengths - 2 pieces 4" long, 1 piece 3" long, 2 pieces 10" long and 1 piece 5" long.
    step 2 - place one 4" strip horizontal just above the shaft - try stick one side first and put some tension in the tape so that once its stuck it is slightly taught
    step 3 - place the next 4" strip above the first one in the same way but overlapping a bit over the first piece.
    step 4 - take the 10" strip and hold vertical, stick the top end onto the 2 4" strips you just stuck on. this 10" piece is going to go vertically down the side of the shaft, aver the scrotum and then with some tension stick it inside the bum cheek (on the side of the crack so its basically hidden but the a-hole is not covered)
    Step 5 - do the same as step 4 with the second 10" tape but obviously on the other side of the shaft . At this stage the berries (as referenced above) will slip upwards and under the 2 horizontal 4" strips you fist stuck on.
    So no you should have your shaft sticking out with tape along the top and down both sides.
    Step 6 - take the 5" strip and holding it vertically stick it onto the 4" strips same as you did with the 10" strips but this time directly over the shaft (it should fill the gap between the two 10" strips. Then keeping it vertical and with some tension stick it on the top of the shaft from the base right up to the tip.
    Step 7 - stick the 3" strip like a "T" onto the end of the 5" strip you just stuck to your shaft
    Step 8 now with a bit of tension tuck the shaft down between the legs and stick it in position using the "T" ends.

If you find the 5" is not wide enough to hold the shaft in place then use two pieces of take parallel so its wider.
    dont know if this makes sense - would a diagram be better?

======4
    ======4
    [] () []
    [] I []
    [] I []
    [] 5 []
    [] []
    10 10

Silver Member
    I can't tape and i get a decent tuck but one of my boys is sort of large and her doesn't like staying up inside as easily as the smaller one. i use firm panty girdle to hold it all, any suggestion from other who may have the same situation? Or a link to the answer.

I've started to tuck on a daily basis, even in man-mode. Driving, around the house, down to the shops and it feels normal.
    At the moment all i can use is my male tight boxers - kinda lycra-ish.
    I put my 2 eggs up where they used to be and my thing between my legs - close legs and pull up boxers then pull up my skinny jeans as high up as they'll go without hurting.....there's a bit of movement but it's the best I can do at the moment. I need to find a nice pair of sexy (hold 'em ins) knickers for myself. Gonna try taping at some point.
    I feel really feminine while tucked away especially when driving on my own down the country roads where I can be a bit girly all to myself for a brief while at least.

How about a Gaff, Suddenly FEM has them and they are pretty good looking. They hold it well and flat. I use that and shapewear is also pretty good.
    Part Time Girl

Do not tuck! Inquinal hernia not bad enough for surgery. Also not cancerous but right "jewel" is enlarged! The bad boy will not fit in the tube! With age, less need to tuck! lol Do not wear revealing (in that area) clothes so nonissue! Hugs Lana Mae

I definitely tuck. It's a must in my book
    http://www.youtube.com/c/CatchQueen - My YouTube - I post there regularly

Update on my tucking.
    I found a tip online on how to make your own gaff using the tube of a sock and the elastic from a pair of tights.
    It's quite simple -
    - Cut an old clean sock around the ankle area.....dispose of sole of sock.....keep tube!
    - Pull the elastic ½ way through the tube of sock.
    - You can now step into your gaff.
    - Pull up your gaff after tucking your bits away.
    - Adjust accordingly your bits and your gaff.

When on, it looks very like a very skimpy g-string/thong.
    It holds everything very flat and tidy and out of sight and it looks good on its own. But looks way better with some sexy panties on over it.
    I was so intrigued that I couldn't wait......last night I got a pair of my tights and an old sock....put them in my manbag for work.
    While not busy at work I now have it on .....WOW!!! ....
    MAN, I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN!!! 👙👙👙
    I can't remember the u tube video name but it was done by a very friendly, natural blonde, effeminate (very imo) and good looking CDer....she talks a bit, explaining how it works and demonstrates how it goes on and then she poses beautifully with it on......great body too!
    The video is very tastefully done so no need to worry about anything offensive popping up (or out)... lol
    You will probably find it you type 'crossdressers gaff' or 'how to make you own gaff'....
    Hope it helps ... if you find it.

On a search, I've seen this mentioned in the thread but only in passing, so I wanted to share a recent success.

I'm now a big fan of Moleskin padding. It's available in the foot care section in most drug stores and grocery stores in 2"x3" sheets. I will probably work more on fine-tuning the look by trimming it into a V shape, but I was able to put the boys in place nicely after taping/tucking the shaft (Using the 'T' method with cloth athletic tape mentioned upthread) and keep a nice feminine shape. It also has the added benefit of the velvety exterior feeling soft.

I have tried the sock tube with the elastic, not with stocking but with the elastic of old boxer brief underwear. It still shows a bit of a bulge when your boys are tucked in and you really can't wear anything too skimpy. I am wanting to try a gaff and found some cute lace ones from deborah's closet. Working on the courage to order some.

Vanessasissy;3941923

I would,like to say that thanks to Vanessa, I know know the fine art of ticki,g. She showed me a great way to tuck and explained perfect. If you need any help I would reach out to her and she is helpful.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-22-2016 at 01:23 PM. Reason: you didn't needthe quote

I've only recently started to try tucking, I have a lot of issues with the right testicle, there just doesn't seem to be a path up for it! I will continue to try -_-

What's tucking

Bobby,

Tucking is the placing of the penis between the legs such that the gonads move upwards into the body cavity and are hidden from view. If done successfully it allows the CD'er to give a more female impression by not displaying the typical male trouser bulge.

Many CD'ers use this technique to create a better profile and it also makes them feel more femme as the male bits are not longer on show and hidden away.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

If you haven't tried it you are missing out. It feels great!!!!!! Looks great!!!!! Nothing worse than getting all done up dressed in hot looking clothes looking in the mirror and seeing a manly bulge. Tape and a pad to smooth it all out killer pink dress let the woman inside shine outside.

I offer my help to all who want to save time.
    I can show you with several pics how to tuck bit here we can't post those pics so message me because I know this is a sticky so so many posts about tucking sometimes confuse the beginners as I was once.
    Tucking is to organize your things down there to achieve a femine look in the pubis area without the male bulge in a way that femine dresses, panties, pants, etc can be wear all day long in a comfortable way and famine look.
    How? There are several methods explained In This thread and some videos in YouTube.
    It took me several videos and some own practice to achieve what for me is perfect, comfortable femine look without tapes, glues so you can go to tge bathroom whenever you need and not delay more than any woman .
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 08-27-2016 at 07:00 AM. Reason: word removed due to the rules

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've been tucking for a few years now after a former co-worker and part time drag artiste told me how he did it. After some experimentation I've found that a couple of pairs of tight fitting Knickers is enough to keep things from moving about without tapes or gafs. Now I can go all day tucked, I often sleep like that and consider it an essential part of my dressing.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've found that simply wearing pantyhose tucks enough for me.
    However, it works for the attire I wear.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Talking

i just wear a good pair of tights and it works wonders. I dress around the tights

I have been thinking a lot about this. And just recently looked it up. I would like to get a prosthetic vagina. I am not well endowed, so when I wear a tight pair of panties everything just gets pushed up inside.

Peggy, save your money. None work and they all look fake
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Have to agree. I've seen those things up close, they are truly awful.