Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Hi there! I'm a new member here, and until yesterday, I had never known how "tucking" was accomplished. Since I started crossdressing at age 10, I had always managed to point my penis down. While there wasn't that huge "frontal" bulge, there was a bit of an ugly, non-feminine bulge between my legs. Anyways, I read a post on tucking, and thought I'd give it a shot! It took me an hour to figure out where and how to position the "twins". I figured out where they go; I think it's just going to take a while to get it just right. As for my penis, I was able to pull it pretty far back... when it wasn't hard . Actually, the biggest issue I had was when I took a dip in a hot tub in my bikini. As soon as the water hit my backside, the water acted as a "lubrication", and my penis came loose from it's tucked position. I quickly realized that if I'm going to swim while tucked, I'm probably going to need some waterproof tape!

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I started this thread because I found tape the ultimate way to tuck. Tight panties, gaffs, and even the Kola Secret Wish cannot do as well. Sorry for the blury images, the camera phone wasn't steady nor was thee adaquate light.

Can anyone else's method do this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    Oh my god....first off, you have GREAT legs! Second, wow! That looks really good....hope I can get that to work for me someday. Not gonna hold my breath, though, I still can't seem to get it to work. I may have to stick with the secret wish or a v-string, once I can afford 'em.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    That is pretty incredible. In my case it won't work so well, even done exactly the same. When tucked, my balls create a bulge in the front due to being reasonably well endowed ... the one time that is a bad thing! the bulge then has another one starting a little lower (where my penis turns and goes backwards). It works under fairly tight clothing but simply doesn't look that smooth.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by CharleneT View Post
    That is pretty incredible. In my case it won't work so well, even done exactly the same. When tucked, my balls create a bulge in the front due to being reasonably well endowed ... the one time that is a bad thing! the bulge then has another one starting a little lower (where my penis turns and goes backwards). It works under fairly tight clothing but simply doesn't look that smooth.

C.
    Well, I'm not so small myself. The compression simply squeezes most the blood out, and it flattens the penis rather well. What I called I think a collar, keeps the penis from poking out until you help it out. With the collar properly placed and pulled back, it keeps the penis from working forward. The collar keeps it from becoming the terrible scene we say in Pet Detective, the rear of Lt. Lois Einhorn.

As for the bulge in the abdomen, I get a really large bulge there. Not pretty. That's where taping horizontally across the abdomen and pulling the tape a little tight comes in. It flattens the bulge from the boyz under the skin.

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    I did it! Kind of. I managed to get the boys up, but didn't get the chance to do a full tuck. The bulge doesn't seem TOO bad from them, but it's still noticeable...I think. I'll have to try the whole thing tonight, see how it goes. My new question, though; does it hurt having something pressing against them while they're up there? I tried pushing against them (gently!) while they were up, and it felt kinda uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacia_Sandria View Post
    I did it! Kind of. I managed to get the boys up, but didn't get the chance to do a full tuck. The bulge doesn't seem TOO bad from them, but it's still noticeable...I think. I'll have to try the whole thing tonight, see how it goes. My new question, though; does it hurt having something pressing against them while they're up there? I tried pushing against them (gently!) while they were up, and it felt kinda uncomfortable.
    I wouldn't push too hard. It will get more comfortable as you do it more.

Charlene, I still use a tight panty or thong to kep the tape from showing it's edges. Here is what it looks like without the tape holding the front flat:
    Attached Images Attached Images

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Quwstion on Koala ring

Please answer with the Koala ring what size is the ring (2in diameter etc.),,
    Does the Penus go through and the lads stay out.
    How is it worn , in other words.
    Thanks;
    JoanAz
    JoanAz

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    Charlene, I still use a tight panty or thong to kep the tape from showing it's edges. Here is what it looks like without the tape holding the front flat:
    Interesting, now that looks a lot like how I look with my current attempts... will have to try the complete taping thing. Thanks for your time to take the pictures and reply etc...

C.

i have a alergy to most tape glues is there any tapes out there that dont use the glue found on band aids or scotch tape i can only have those on for about 30 mins on my arms before i brake out in hives not sure about the more sensetive areas

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Reading all of this gave me an idea for the C ring. Just tried a large o ring to keep the boy's inside seams to work well as a cheap alternative
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by brandy25 View Post
    i have a alergy to most tape glues is there any tapes out there that dont use the glue found on band aids or scotch tape i can only have those on for about 30 mins on my arms before i brake out in hives not sure about the more sensetive areas
    Have you tried the tapes made for skin in the pharmacy sections of stores?

You can also try medical adhesive. These are harder to find. This is used to glue the opening for things like colostomy bags. I have experimented with this stuff and it works great. You can glue the skin together and it's flexible. You can then also glue a piece of cloth over the area to keep the glued skin from separating from the tension.

thank you for the glue ideas will try next time i go shopping

That definitely sounds very intetesting. Never heard about anything like that.

tucked

Hi,

as I sit here typing this I am tucked, feels verrry sexy, now all I need is a gaff, does any one know where I might get one in SA.

Z

Did it..

Love the results, but hmm...
    After removal, I have a nasty bit of tape residue stuck between the buttocks. It feels quite uncomfortable! Soap and water doesn't seem to be effective at removal either.

For me just a tight panty girdle works wonders. Slide on some pantyhose and that is all that is needed. It has become very comnfortable. and almost feels a bit strange when the bits are left hanging. So most of the time I at least wear tight panties.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Tucking

Tucking is not much of a problem for me I'm REALLY small in the stick and the boys.I can get pretty flat using a gaff and tight bikini's.
    I pretty much wear womens jeans all the time so I do get some looks from women but the guys could care less.
    I was getting a hair cut a couple of weeks ago and the girl doing the trim said Wow those low cut jeans look great on you do you tuck?
    I said yes and she said I'll bet that hurts, we laughed and said not really.

[/IMG]
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-17-2008 at 02:05 PM.

The "Boys"

My boys go up so easily and, forgive the pride, look great!

Trouble is they also come down just as easily! Can't keep the little buggers up!

If I put everything in place and wear a 2 or three times smaller tight panty all is usualy well BUT I would love to descover a way of keeping them up when in drab and not noticable.

Like many of you I would love to tuck all the time.

Any ideas?

Love... jane

Quote Originally Posted by janexx View Post
    My boys go up so easily and, forgive the pride, look great!

Trouble is they also come down just as easily! Can't keep the little buggers up!

If I put everything in place and wear a 2 or three times smaller tight panty all is usualy well BUT I would love to descover a way of keeping them up when in drab and not noticable.

Like many of you I would love to tuck all the time.

Any ideas?

Love... jane
    Just go to the very first posting of this thread.

Omg

This is the best site. I have always wondered how to it and now I know.

Thanks Girls
    [SIZE="2"] Hugs and Kisses[/SIZE]

Banned Spammer
    Once you get used to doing it you will come up with ways to keep them up that work for you.It makes you femme clothes fit much better and it gives you the look.

Dance belt

I use a dance belt under my leotard and Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. The dance belt is simple to wear and does a very effective job of keeping everything in place.

Banned Spammer
    I tuck the boys pull up the panty then pull up the gaff and everything stays put for as long as I want.Comfy too.