Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Confused

I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THIS METHOD OF TUCKING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    Some time back, I wrote a procedure in a thread titled The Art of Tucking. Well, I am finally getting around to revise the procedure, taking more time on the text. This procedure makes a very smooth frontal region that has almost no budge, and when done right, looks 100% feminine for the flatness. It also allows you to pee sitting down, without removing any of it. Like any procedure, read everything first before starting. You may simply want to borrow an idea or two for your own method anyway.

Select a tape to use. I suggest using a tape found in the bandage section of most stores, or athletic tape. Duct tape can be used, but be careful. You may want to coat your skin with a product called New-Skin or Liquid Bandage if you use duct tape, or anything as strong. The New Skin brand has a spray type available and is convenient to use except it is thinner and takes much longer to dry.

I have had mixed results with different tapes. After discovering what appears to be the reason for excessive skin pull on removal, I have no problems using duct tape directly on my skin. I believe it has to do with exfoliation. Using an exfoliating body wash daily appears to have kept me from having any of the problems people associate with duct tape sticking too good, and hurting the skin on removal. I generally use the Johnson and Johnson 1" and 2" wide cloth tapes. They also make a waterproof tape. I have at times used duct tape when I ran out of the medical tape. Besides, it is much cheaper to buy. Be careful with duct tape however. It ca be too sticky!

With any tape, before using it for the first time, I suggest cutting a small piece off and place on you skin somewhere you can keep on for at least 8 hour or so. Do this to make sure you are not sensitive to the adhesive on the tape. I once had an awful experience with a tape. I was apparently allergic to something in the adhesive and was red for days from it. This was a tape made for the skin too!

For a skirt, dress, or loose pants, a casual tuck works fine for most:

Manipulate the family jewels upward under your abdomen skin. For the first timer, don't force anything. Use even pressure. It may sound strange, but it is actually comfortable when done right. Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system. I then use one or two pieces of tape to hold the loose scrotal skin over my penis. This holds the penis down and the skin out of the way from being pinched You can vary how tight it is, but this is just to hold things in place and keep them from being in the way or worse. Before doing this, I have too often have this sensitive skin chaffed or cut into by the leg opening of panties, shapewear, etc. that fits tight to try to control the bulge. Once the skin is kept safely out of the way, it no longer becomes a problem. Even if you use a gaff, this one or two piece tape method will keep the edges of the gaff from pinching your skin.

For a serious tuck, bear with me... hope I explain well:

1) Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and shaved. No oils or lotions. Shave any area the tape will be, or the tape will likely remove it for you when you remove the tape!

2) Tape a 'tee' together first using two pieces of tape about 1" or 25 mm. wide. The shorter piece should be at least 4" (100 mm) and the second piece at least 12" (300 mm.) Longer on the short piece hurts nothing unless to take it to excess. This piece gets wrapped around you penis. Wrapping around a second time is actually good for thin tapes. The longer piece can easily be cut to length later.

3) Tape these together near their ends at a right angle, sticky sides together. leave at least an inch (25 mm.) on the shorter end of the short piece but also make sure it is not long enough to wrap around your softened third leg. The long piece can be taped at the end, but I suggest going past at much as 1" (25 mm) and no more. Take this end and fold over the shorter piece for a little more strength. Some tapes will require this longer piece to be two layers of tape, if later you pull tight enough to break it. Maybe even use a piece of strapping tape here, although I never tried it myself.

The next few steps you may find easier to change the order of some, or modify as you learn the procedure;

4) Use a singe piece of tape to hold the boys in like in the casual tuck above.

5) Stretch your penis out and wrap the sticky shorter piece around at about 1/2 the length of the shaft. This is a good starting point, and you will likely want to modify where you place it after the first few times until you find the perfect point. This will be a different place with most of us. The band this forms should not be tight, but just slightly smaller circumference than when you are soft. The sticky side of the long piece needs to face such that you pull and stick it back and between your butt checks. Do this once you have the wrap. Cut if too long for what you are wearing. I like it to go about 6" (150 mm) past my tailbone. Again experimenting till you find the right places and lengths for yourself. I like to pull the long piece firm enough to flatten the frontal area good. I like to place the shorter piece such that the ring it forms doesn't go much past the anus if it does. This is probably the hardest step to master. it is hard to keep the long tape from sticking someplace, or to itself during the process.

6) Uses several pieces of tape horizontally, pulling the scrotal skin, and maybe even some of the leg skin depending on how tight you want it, and how loose your skin is. Roll the skin under as needed and redo the tapes as needed. I usually have to replace a piece of tape twice or more to get the skin properly pulled and rolled under. I start by using 2" (50 mm) wide tape, but end up replacing it all with 1" (25 mm) tape to reduce wrinkling of the tape.

7) Lift the edges of these horizontal tapes and carefully cut a nice line down. Make sure you see were your skin is and don’t cut it with the scissors. Once cut, a “V” shape should be covering the area. Rather than cutting, you may want to fold the sticky side to hold an undergarment in place. This will keep it from shifting and revealing the taped area. I suggest this and waterproof tape for swim suits and thongs you may want to flash. I can tape and trim to wear some (not all) French Cut thongs without visible tape. If you are going to wear a visible thong-back anything, you may want to skip using the longer piece in step 3 above. You will lose much of the effectiveness of this tuck, but it will still be good except for swim suits, spandex, etc. If you still need a serious tuck, find a way to attach something thin enough like a string between the band and a hidden place to tape on your lower back.

8) through all this, your penis is still out. Relax and let if shrink if needed then push the head inside the skin, past the taped point. It should stay in, but you can coax it out when you need to pee. So… make sure the band is not too loose or tight in step 5. If it is, you should redo it before continuing. Pulling the penis back, and pushing it back in keeps it from finding a place to bulge outward. It also completes the feminine illusion in spandex or a swim suit if this minor bulge stops at the right place, just before your ass! Note that this procedure keeps you from having the image seen in the movie Ace Detective: Pet Detective, as the clear male bulge under Einhorn's panties.

I have found that most tapes might take several minutes to completely adhere to the skin. If you cut or fold the excessive tape in step 7, you may want to wear something tight over the tapped area for 10 minutes or so before trimming. Control top pantyhose or any other control garment that covers this area works fine.

With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs. I have a thong-back/racer-back one-piece swimsuit I really like.

Questions anyone?

I AM VERY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS METHOD OF TUCKING. i AM WEARING A GAFF NOW AND STILL SHOW LITTLE BULGE. I WAS WONDERING ID WEARING A COTEX PAD WILL HELP SMOOTH OUT WHAT NEED'S TO BE SMOOTH. i HAVE MANY BIKINIE BATHING SUITS AND WEARING A GAFF UNDER THEM IS SOMEWHAT REVEALING.. HOW DO I GET THE LOOK OF A NATURAL WOMEN????? HELP!!!!!PLEASE

Thank you I Have tried several different was to tuck. I tried with tape the other night and it looked great. I just havetoget some better tape.The stuff I used has been around for a while so it didn't hold very long but it still looked good while it did and was also comfortable.

Thank You Again!
    Jan

This thread is the reason I found this site!
    After reading this, I tried it and it was great. It really helped me look more sleek in that tight pair of jeans my ex-GF left me lol!

I did actually use duct tape just because I couldn't wait, that was a mistake! Yikes! But also I find that unless I'm wearing a really short skirt or dress without hose that tape isn't necessary for me.

Glad to finally have the good method down pat though!

Thanks again Felicity and those other girls who've shared this technique.

xo,
    Donna

This has been a great thread, and I really think it's helped me to get a better picture of how taping should work.

However, I do have a problem which makes taping a bit more difficult. Um, to not be too indelicate, my scrotal skin is not as large as on some people. When I try to fold the skin over the penis, I find that I'm not able to pull it completely over. There's a gap, if you will, between the edges, if that makes sense.

Does anyone have a similar issue, and if so, what methods do you use to tape so you can create the illusion we all desire?

Thanks,

Underwhelming in Dallas :P
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

You might try tucking right after a really hot shower, the skin has a little more stretch to it... or use a washcloth dipped in hot water before you tuck to loosen everything up maybe?

xo,
    Donna

I wish I looked Like This markie v's Avatar
    So how far can the Testicles go up in the body?
    Markie V

Finally went to therapy!

Read the link below.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=95976

I can speak for everyone of course. I am sure it is a little different for everyone. For me they go up about 1.5 to 2 inches and off to either side about the same. Be care not to force them.

For me a tight thong and with a maxi pad followed by a panty girdle works real well,I would imagine taping would be to hard to use the restroom and get everything back in place. I can stay tucked all day like this

hey there this is joan romphoenix use to lie inkansas city just recently moved here from lake of the oarks iuse duct tap in the art of tucking b when you remove from the skin ouch that is the nly thing rightnow that i use make shure i have plenty of new skin liquid badage bought some today that keeps everything in place love joaann phoenix az

can you still pe with the KOALA thing on

Thank you all so much for this information.
    Tucking like this makes all of my clothing fit so much more comfortably and looks much better without that unsightly bulge.
    As Donna Lynn said above, this thread is the reason i found this site.

Thanks again,
    pet

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay16 View Post
    ........I would imagine taping would be to hard to use the restroom and get everything back in place. ....
    Do it properly Jay and you will not need tomove anything at all.....!

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Confused on Felicity's Method, part 6

Hi ladies, I'm new here so please be nice

I've been a CDer since I was in my early teens, but it's impulsive and casual/sporadic at best. I'd like to do it more, when I've got some privacy, and I recently bought my first panties (a couple of sizes since I wasn't quite sure what size I was) and they fit me pretty well!

What I'm most curious about is taping. This thread was really helpful in teaching me about tucking, and I can tuck successfully now after just a couple of days. On my first successful tuck, I held it under my drab for 13 hours with just my new panties and a pantyliner to hold! I'm curious about taping because I've heard such great things about it! I'd really like to have a super-flat look and a setup that I won't have to redo completely whenever I have to use the powder room. Being able to pee like a GG would be amazing too.

I was really impressed by your pictures, Felicity, and your method sounds good. I understand everything up through step 6, but at that point I'm completely lost. What exactly is the goal of the horizontal strips? Where do they go? What gets taped to what? What skin gets rolled under, and how do you know if it needs to be rolled under? I need help! If anybody can post a super-detailed description, that would be amazing! If you think the description might be too explicit to post here, I should have the 10 posts done soon and you could PM me!

Love ya girls

~ Crystal

UPDATE!

I'm afraid that I'm not that interested in taping anymore... got myself taped once, and as I'm not shaved, I had to tape rather tight, and it left some marks and really hurt when it all came off, though it was rather comfortable while I had it on. I also recommend tabbing the ends of the tape once you put it on (like, folding over the very end so that there's a little part that doesn't stick down). I didn't do this, and as a result, couldn't find the ends of the tape to take it off with! I'm glad that my tape wasn't water-proof, I had to squeeze and slide out in the shower, very not fun. I'd still like to see an explanation of step 6 and beyond, as it still confuses me and I still think it's interesting, I just don't think I'll be trying it again soon.

Also, I'm over my 10 posts now, so PM's work if you think you need to explain that way, and if I could get that magic link that was being passed around before, that would be really awesome too. Thanks ladies!
    Last edited by Crystal Galadriel; 10-13-2008 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaLynn77 View Post
    This thread is the reason I found this site!

Ditto.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

I don't

I am glad I don't need to tuck , When I was a kid I did not like how small it was , but now I love It . All I need is tight panties Or spanks. I thank god for SMALL wonders, LOL. well huggs girls. oh and good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Thank you for the Helpful Information

Thank you for this helpful information - when I get up the nerve to venture outside - it sure will help me out. I have a pair of tight shorts that this information will come in handy when I wear them outside. Again thank you very much.

Jennie

Quote Originally Posted by divamissz View Post
    This has been a great thread, and I really think it's helped me to get a better picture of how taping should work.

However, I do have a problem which makes taping a bit more difficult. Um, to not be too indelicate, my scrotal skin is not as large as on some people. When I try to fold the skin over the penis, I find that I'm not able to pull it completely over. There's a gap, if you will, between the edges, if that makes sense.

Does anyone have a similar issue, and if so, what methods do you use to tape so you can create the illusion we all desire?

Thanks,

Underwhelming in Dallas :P
    I have the same problem too. I pull the scrotal skin as far up over the shaft of the penis as I can then tape over scrotum and penis skin. This is no problem for me as long as I keep the tape off the glans. When I've tried taping over the glans it works fine but is very painful to remove. Usually I keep the glans in place with tight panties but if I'm going to wear something else (like tap pants) I'll use two pieces of tape down there. The first is longer and is to hold everything in the second is shorter and is put in the center of the first, sticky side to sticky side. This leaves the outer, nonsticky side, to go ever the glans which protects it from the tape adhesive.
    ColleenW

Quote Originally Posted by markie v View Post
    So how far can the Testicles go up in the body?
    They're usually at the level of the pubic bone or just slightly higher.
    ColleenW

I wish I looked Like This markie v's Avatar
    Thanks for the info.
    Markie V

Finally went to therapy!

Read the link below.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=95976

Got very little there to tuck so I am happy with that

Photo is Wishful Thinking Paul[a]'s Avatar

Wink Thanks & Glue Suggestion

WOW, lots of good info, and lots of options, for different preferences, skins, and anatomies - Thank You ALL!

For those looking for a good adhesive/glue, designed for skin, you might try "Mastisol" - Works for me, on 'certain occasions', like when wearing tiny thongs! I use different techniques at different times.

http://www.delasco.com/pcat/3/Dressi...Mastisol_Cons/

BUT if you value your skin, you'll also need "Detachol", the adhesive remover for Mastisol! I did NOT get the remover, and used too much the first time - Spent the next 7 or 8 days without my 'Boy Parts' being out and/or exposed! An amazing feeling, but SCARY! Luckily, I didn't try to 'Rip it Open', that would have HURT!

http://www.delasco.com/pcat/3/Dressi...Detachol_Cons/

Before using on the parts that are important to me (or potentially painful), I usually try gluing my Little ('Pinky') Finger to my Ring Finger, on my 'weak-side' hand (Left, if you're Right-Handed), gluing from the web where they attach to the hand to the first knuckle - IMHO, it's a pretty decent test, especially for learning 'How Much is Enough' (or TOO Much)!

ALL Tapes, Glues, etc should also be TESTED to ensure you aren't allergic, before using 'Down Under'!
    The inside of your forearm is a recomended area, but I've also used my upper arm, midway between the elbow and armpit, on the inside (toward the chest) - I WAS allergic to one tape product, and it actually blistered within 20 minutes!

For a 'Tape-Type' option, you might want to look into a product called "OpSite" - It's also a medical product, and I love the fact that it's CLEAR and 'Breathable'! Assorted Sizes and Shapes are available, as well as 4 inch .wide rolls (my preference) - Not cheap, but sometimes, we're worth it!

http://www.amazon.com/Flexifix-Opsit...828174&sr=1-10

All of these are available On-Line - Google is your friend!

Hugz, Paula

So what techniques do you use?
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Smile Tucking

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    Some time back, I wrote a procedure in a thread titled The Art of Tucking. Well, I am finally getting around to revise the procedure, taking more time on the text. This procedure makes a very smooth frontal region that has almost no budge, and when done right, looks 100% feminine for the flatness. It also allows you to pee sitting down, without removing any of it. Like any procedure, read everything first before starting. You may simply want to borrow an idea or two for your own method anyway.

Select a tape to use. I suggest using a tape found in the bandage section of most stores, or athletic tape. Duct tape can be used, but be careful. You may want to coat your skin with a product called New-Skin or Liquid Bandage if you use duct tape, or anything as strong. The New Skin brand has a spray type available and is convenient to use except it is thinner and takes much longer to dry.

I have had mixed results with different tapes. After discovering what appears to be the reason for excessive skin pull on removal, I have no problems using duct tape directly on my skin. I believe it has to do with exfoliation. Using an exfoliating body wash daily appears to have kept me from having any of the problems people associate with duct tape sticking too good, and hurting the skin on removal. I generally use the Johnson and Johnson 1" and 2" wide cloth tapes. They also make a waterproof tape. I have at times used duct tape when I ran out of the medical tape. Besides, it is much cheaper to buy. Be careful with duct tape however. It ca be too sticky!

With any tape, before using it for the first time, I suggest cutting a small piece off and place on you skin somewhere you can keep on for at least 8 hour or so. Do this to make sure you are not sensitive to the adhesive on the tape. I once had an awful experience with a tape. I was apparently allergic to something in the adhesive and was red for days from it. This was a tape made for the skin too!

For a skirt, dress, or loose pants, a casual tuck works fine for most:

Manipulate the family jewels upward under your abdomen skin. For the first timer, don't force anything. Use even pressure. It may sound strange, but it is actually comfortable when done right. Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system. I then use one or two pieces of tape to hold the loose scrotal skin over my penis. This holds the penis down and the skin out of the way from being pinched You can vary how tight it is, but this is just to hold things in place and keep them from being in the way or worse. Before doing this, I have too often have this sensitive skin chaffed or cut into by the leg opening of panties, shapewear, etc. that fits tight to try to control the bulge. Once the skin is kept safely out of the way, it no longer becomes a problem. Even if you use a gaff, this one or two piece tape method will keep the edges of the gaff from pinching your skin.

For a serious tuck, bear with me... hope I explain well:

1) Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and shaved. No oils or lotions. Shave any area the tape will be, or the tape will likely remove it for you when you remove the tape!

2) Tape a 'tee' together first using two pieces of tape about 1" or 25 mm. wide. The shorter piece should be at least 4" (100 mm) and the second piece at least 12" (300 mm.) Longer on the short piece hurts nothing unless to take it to excess. This piece gets wrapped around you penis. Wrapping around a second time is actually good for thin tapes. The longer piece can easily be cut to length later.

3) Tape these together near their ends at a right angle, sticky sides together. leave at least an inch (25 mm.) on the shorter end of the short piece but also make sure it is not long enough to wrap around your softened third leg. The long piece can be taped at the end, but I suggest going past at much as 1" (25 mm) and no more. Take this end and fold over the shorter piece for a little more strength. Some tapes will require this longer piece to be two layers of tape, if later you pull tight enough to break it. Maybe even use a piece of strapping tape here, although I never tried it myself.

The next few steps you may find easier to change the order of some, or modify as you learn the procedure;

4) Use a singe piece of tape to hold the boys in like in the casual tuck above.

5) Stretch your penis out and wrap the sticky shorter piece around at about 1/2 the length of the shaft. This is a good starting point, and you will likely want to modify where you place it after the first few times until you find the perfect point. This will be a different place with most of us. The band this forms should not be tight, but just slightly smaller circumference than when you are soft. The sticky side of the long piece needs to face such that you pull and stick it back and between your butt checks. Do this once you have the wrap. Cut if too long for what you are wearing. I like it to go about 6" (150 mm) past my tailbone. Again experimenting till you find the right places and lengths for yourself. I like to pull the long piece firm enough to flatten the frontal area good. I like to place the shorter piece such that the ring it forms doesn't go much past the anus if it does. This is probably the hardest step to master. it is hard to keep the long tape from sticking someplace, or to itself during the process.

6) Uses several pieces of tape horizontally, pulling the scrotal skin, and maybe even some of the leg skin depending on how tight you want it, and how loose your skin is. Roll the skin under as needed and redo the tapes as needed. I usually have to replace a piece of tape twice or more to get the skin properly pulled and rolled under. I start by using 2" (50 mm) wide tape, but end up replacing it all with 1" (25 mm) tape to reduce wrinkling of the tape.

7) Lift the edges of these horizontal tapes and carefully cut a nice line down. Make sure you see were your skin is and don’t cut it with the scissors. Once cut, a “V” shape should be covering the area. Rather than cutting, you may want to fold the sticky side to hold an undergarment in place. This will keep it from shifting and revealing the taped area. I suggest this and waterproof tape for swim suits and thongs you may want to flash. I can tape and trim to wear some (not all) French Cut thongs without visible tape. If you are going to wear a visible thong-back anything, you may want to skip using the longer piece in step 3 above. You will lose much of the effectiveness of this tuck, but it will still be good except for swim suits, spandex, etc. If you still need a serious tuck, find a way to attach something thin enough like a string between the band and a hidden place to tape on your lower back.

8) through all this, your penis is still out. Relax and let if shrink if needed then push the head inside the skin, past the taped point. It should stay in, but you can coax it out when you need to pee. So… make sure the band is not too loose or tight in step 5. If it is, you should redo it before continuing. Pulling the penis back, and pushing it back in keeps it from finding a place to bulge outward. It also completes the feminine illusion in spandex or a swim suit if this minor bulge stops at the right place, just before your ass! Note that this procedure keeps you from having the image seen in the movie Ace Detective: Pet Detective, as the clear male bulge under Einhorn's panties.

I have found that most tapes might take several minutes to completely adhere to the skin. If you cut or fold the excessive tape in step 7, you may want to wear something tight over the tapped area for 10 minutes or so before trimming. Control top pantyhose or any other control garment that covers this area works fine.

With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs. I have a thong-back/racer-back one-piece swimsuit I really like.

Questions anyone?
    You[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]You daydreaming::YOU ARE TRULY AWESOME I'm a new TRANSGENDER finaaly after 30 years of closet CD'ing. New Years Eve 2007 I came out and freedom was born. Now I want to be a full time TS. iT SEEMS STRANGE AND Sometimes i am sexy and sometimes not so sexy. I want full time. help
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    To the chick that mentioned wearing a gaff on the outside...

That is messed up

The gaff goes underneath your panties