Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I'm tucked 24/7 as well, and I can't imagine not being so. It's been so long that I don't even notice that I am any longer.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

i'm tucked and taped about half the day. i find it uncomfortable to be taped while sleeping. i always wake up with bad pains. but if i go out, i'm always taped.

I'm not that well endowed either, so yay for me too! LOL
    I have tucked so often that with a pair of panties and hose on everthine just kind of goes into their place.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Mmm.
    I know theres quite a few who tuck , or even those that don't but wear two pairs of undies to hide the difference .

I think their is a forum about tucking, but I was always told that if you tuck and it hurts, or you feel racked, you did it wrong, because, basically the boys go where they would on a cold day, naturally. The hard part is training the other part. But like anything, the body is easy to train, and might take a couple of days, but eventually, it becomes as natural as anything else you would do. Just my opinion.

Toodles,

Eve
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨

if you had pain or a problem you must have done something wrong.
    i used to tuck most of the time. even when in drab. but after the surgery...(prostrate) tucking is no longer a option. lets just say not enough to tuck. so a tight pair of panties or a special type or a girdle all do the trick.

i agree, if it hurts, something is definitely done wrong.

personally I prefer being tucked . Iv'e gone as much as a week nonstop taped and find it comfortable. But best it makes you use the wash room just like a lady weather you want to or not. The only problem after a long strech the hair starts to grow and gets itchy.

that's the only thing i hate, my hair seems to grow like ridiculously fast. but i love getting to use the washroom like a real lady

ok, the whole concept of this baffles me, and I'm not really sure how to ask this without being crude but...
    What happens if you get excited..a pretty lady walks by and...isn't that incredibly painful when there's zero freedom?

actually, while taped, i have never gotten an erection. i see attractive women, but that's not quite enough to get me aroused. and even at that, when i'm taped, i've never even gotten close to an erection. might just be me though.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Engendered View Post
    ok, the whole concept of this baffles me, and I'm not really sure how to ask this without being crude but...
    What happens if you get excited..a pretty lady walks by and...isn't that incredibly painful when there's zero freedom?
    You bend way over and act like you are tieing your shoes.

I honestly have to say, that has never happened to me. Maybe it is a frame of mind thing?

Did my first tucking/taping session yesterday. Kept things simple with just a few lengths of tape followed by some tight lycra control high waist panties. Felt pretty comfortable, felt great to pee sitting down!

Jayne xx

sitting down to pee is one of my favorite things about it! aside from when you're at a bad and you have to use the mens room...nasty, and foul creatures some are.

A casual tuck can be kept in place with control top/suppprt pantyhose without tape. Peeing can be done either standing or sitting. To avoid a bulge the "tuck" just needs to be redone after using the bathroom before pulling down a short slip and pulling up ladies plain-front pants. Would keeping the "boys" in your abdomen have the long-term effect of causing ED and making you impotent?

regarding the Brazilian Bk Gaff Form Fit Tuck Hide Sissy Panty, does that hold your guys up and in you or does it just smash you into looking smooth?

Arrow Re: To Tuck or not to Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by sarah kay View Post
    regarding the Brazilian Bk Gaff Form Fit Tuck Hide Sissy Panty, does that hold your guys up and in you or does it just smash you into looking smooth?
    Once your have all tucked that Gaff holds all in place.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah kay View Post
    They just make you look smooth Sarah. I would say super smooth. The shape you get is very realistic.
    I would not describe it as smash as they are very comfortable.
    I was very impressed. They are all I need.
    No tucking for me thanks!

I am so glad I have what I have. For years I was told it was just fine and I thought they were just being polite but I don't tuck and with the undergarments I wear, no one can tell. And if I ever need to use the restroom (womens) I won't have to take 15 minutes in the stall while the others wonder what the heck I am doing in there
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Especially if there is the customary long line outside the ladies room door! I'm not into all that taping and such either, just a simple push and pull and I'm good to go.
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Great read! Thx babe!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's all in the practice. After a bit of time and experience it's a couple of seconds to change over! As Suzanne just said above, it's just a little push and pull and the changeover is complete!

tina

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I too have been tucking for many years and it all just goes into place with now effort. Sometimes I do like a complete job with glue and clear tape that gives me a very realistic looking vagina that is totally function and usually stays together for 2 to 3 days which is a joy to have between my legs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

I have never tried to tape tuck "me" down. The thought of it kind of scares me. I would be very worried about getting excited also.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene-VA View Post
    I too have been tucking for many years and it all just goes into place with now effort. Sometimes I do like a complete job with glue and clear tape that gives me a very realistic looking vagina that is totally function and usually stays together for 2 to 3 days which is a joy to have between my legs.
    Mind explaining how you do this?
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook