Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

okay, tucking works great, but where do you put your best friend? just pulling it back seems to be very uncomfortable and doesn't make it complete flat.
    any hints?

i can't get it translated...

thanks to this thread now i can tuck with no problems, great info

tucked for the first time today. it felt a bit strange at first but after a while i sort of got use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Why tuck?

On ebay type in “Brazilian Bk Gaff Form Fit Tuck Hide Sissy Panty”

They are sexy, comfortable, and hide everything instantly.
    Your new shape is remarkable.

Not cheep but worth it.
    Only on ebay? Any other online stores have this?

I tuck every time I dress. find that a pair of p anties that are a size too small with a large amount of crotch fabric will allow me to safely hold everything up and tucked away. Then I use a sexy pair of panties in the right size over them. I found a great pair at Khol's one time, but have not found them since. They were made by Vaserette and are super stretchy. They don't leave any panty lines and they keep everything snugly tucked in place for hours.

Getting excited while wearing them is usually not a problem. I get excited, but everything stay in place. I can thank super tight panties for that.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    I just created a "Camel Toe", not dificult. After tucking with TIGHT pantie's (the more lycra the better) Use a thin rope Parachute Cord works fine. put a small loop on one end, and thread other end through making a large adjustable loop, put this around & just above your hips. With the knot in the back, run the free end down your butt and up the center of the crotch, thread over line that should be just below your belly button. Pull tight creating Camel Toe Crease, and secure free end. Now put on Short Shorts Stretchy material is best, and you will seel Camel Toe + well defined Rear end center line. Panties & Pantie hose works well, it is not uncomfortable to wear.
    ((((HUGGS)))))
    JoanAz

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I am a newly found CDer, and am enjoying my realization, and read this post last week, and firmly said, NO WAY, cant subject the boys to that. WELLLLLL.

Lying in bed last night with my jockey bikinis on. I told myself I used them to keep the boys up and out front, and would just have to live with that. Last night something said to hold the jewels. I cupped them, and began applying a light pressure, nothing even sensual. After a very short period, they just disappeared with the constant pressure. They were back where they started. I quickly pulled the leader down tight, pulled the panty up tight and pushed my legs together, and laid there as still as I could, occasionally checking to see if the feel had changed. They stayed tucked until I got up for work.

Went to work, but got to come home early. Wife is out. Tried tucking the jewels while standing at the toilet, and they slid in place. Laid back down on the bed, tucked, pulled panties up super tight, and put on my mens low rise jeans (terrible wardrobe right now) but pulled them up as tight as I could which would normally send the troops into rebellion. Not this time. everything is staying in place, and what a smooth look and feel even in mens jeans. i can stoop, crouch, cross legs without any discomfort. I will probably have to work on the best panty to use to hold everything inplace, (no tape for these friends) but am going to find out how long this arrangement will last today.

Maybe I am a lucky one, but I am above average in my male endowments, so i dont know. Dont force anything, it should come naturally. Since I wore mine up front and tight, that could produce something similar to the cold treatment others have discussed. I dont know, but many thanks for all the posts here. I am sure they helped me at the moment that was right for me. Knowledge and friends are wonderful.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

thats nice will try and post about the results soon

yes there is a store in England ,Bristol actually called Hourglass figure that sells gaffs at a really good price

http://www.hourglassfigure.co.uk/briefs--thongs-2-c.asp

I have found that when folding the skin over that cloth bandaids work for tucking really well!

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:53 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

I don't understand this. My member is very big and i can't get any of this to work comfortably. And what happens if I become "aroused"?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Domenick, your member shouldn't be the issue as that slides back easily. It's the boys that will initially be a bit of a bulge in front, but somehow with practice they settle down. Just let everyone get used to their new home. As far as arousal, it's just not been a problem so I've assumed that the repositioning helps that issue.

tina

I think I'm doing it wrong but I'm circumcised and tape well, is really uncomfortable to remove from there.
    Am I taping the wrong place?

I've googled all evening and I really wish I could've found an illustrated diagram or something.

That sounds really awful, I am also circumsised and have not really tried tucking my member away yet. But I will learn from your problem and won't try sticking tape onto my helmet.

Banned Read only
    Has anybody tried those "gaffe" things? They look like a thong and have a pocket for the man parts to hide in nice and snug. I was wondering if you could use them under some sexy silk panties because the gaffes aren't that sexy.

Very tight underpants - maybe a size or two under your usual size - use a cloth - cover your privates - pull back till your happy wiv the effect, Not perfect but you can get a flat effect which makes me happy, I feel very womanly.
    Last edited by Nigella; 01-14-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: TMI
    L’imagination au pouvoir!

Has anyone tried tucking internally?
    As far back as I can remember I could send frankie back where he came from without trouble, but keeping it in one place was a bit hard.
    Maybe I need to try that again...

Update:
    Doesn't work, it just bunches up into a lump.
    Last edited by whowhatwhen; 01-30-2012 at 11:59 AM.

They give you a wonderful flat look and are very comfortable.

Hi.
    Would love to look but your site seems to be down. "missing locater".. or something.
    :-S

I've tried the gaffes, but found that tucking with a size smaller than normal pantie works much better (and I don't have to fool with tape)

tucking? not sure its worth it?

Well, why wouldn't you do it if you could?
    Then you don't have to look down and find that unsightly bump.

I need to give it another try but I have serious problems with moving my testes.
    Growing up I'd always have lots of pain in them so now it hurts mentally to touch them, tucking the same.

Wink

i have started tucking and i reallu like the way makes feel and look. i do have problems with them popping out when i walk. i am going to practice and get tighter panties. thought about gettin some shapewear to help. havnt done any taping yet but i am excited to try that too. it so fun being girlie !!!!!!!