Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Keep experimenting, Natalie. Everyone'es different and tuck methods can be varied according to what you're wearing. For instance, I've got a pair of stretch jeans with a built in control panty that pretty much does the job by itself. With longer skirts, you only have to prevent forward bulge and don't have to worry about hanging down. When I want certainty, I wear my Vicky's Secrets control panty girdle with just a cotton panty under it and that holds things very well.

Lyric

would love to hear from the glue tuckers, I've given this some thought, but not given it a try. do you use the same glue we use to attach our forms or supper glue, to be able to sit and pee hand free has to be a turn on, let alone the fact that my undies and jeans and skirts would all fit much better, how bout it girls, inquiring minds would like to know, fill us in on your secrets. Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

I've tried glue but just can't get it to work. Tried Hollisters medical and superglue (original as it was originaly intended for medical use) but as soon as i sit to pee it comes undon.
    So like jennifer, any hints and tips would be appreciated.
    I tape alot though and that does a good job.

I have tried this,but cannot get the equipment to stay up,i must be doing something wrong,I use medical type,not duck type though.

I struggle with this, I am one of the unfortunate people who is well endowed...now to find a way to hide it, so all my dresses makes a bulk form in the front, I just cant gt a proper tucking right....is there perhaps pics that can show step by step?

Thanks will have a look at the book

Like someone above said, when you get a little older mother nature sort of takes care of a LARGE part of the problem.
    The 2 boyz, well, they seem to hang in there LOL but the grandad is so small lately that I really don't need to worry at all about him. Ha! Ha!
    Last edited by Karenmarie; 03-09-2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: misspelled a word
    Lots of hugs

Karen Marie

thanks to Midori for the links she sent me,they explain a lot.
    but people are correct about shrinkage with age
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-09-2012 at 10:35 AM. Reason: T M I

I'm also going to give thanks for the links, I'll give it another try but I hatehatehatehate those two annoying things.
    They literally are nothing but annoying and sometimes painful.

Hello girls.

I have a terrible problem with tucking.
    I have varicocele (problem in the veins of the testicles) in the left testicle and when I put him in the "package" is very painful, as if the veins stay squeezed.
    I can not wear anything, I can not sit or walk and it is very frustrating.
    I go to the doctor and I think I will have to operate, but I'm afraid I can not do the tucking after surgery.
    Any of you ever had this problem?
    Someone already had surgery for varicocele, hernia or something?
    I am very sad and desperate, please help me girls

Don't fret, Nicole. This isn't really that big a deal. There are a number of ways to obscure one's bulge when wearing womenswear. A full tuck as discussed here is only one of them-- and for me is only really necessary when wearing tight pants or leggings where the crotch area shows. If you wear a reasonably long dress or skirt your only concern is the frontal bulge. You don't actually have to tuck for that.

After your surgery, you'll want to gently experiment with methods of keeping things out of the way. I've no doubt you'll come up with something that will work for you.

Lyric

Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    Don't fret, Nicole. This isn't really that big a deal. There are a number of ways to obscure one's bulge when wearing womenswear. A full tuck as discussed here is only one of them-- and for me is only really necessary when wearing tight pants or leggings where the crotch area shows. If you wear a reasonably long dress or skirt your only concern is the frontal bulge. You don't actually have to tuck for that.

After your surgery, you'll want to gently experiment with methods of keeping things out of the way. I've no doubt you'll come up with something that will work for you.

Lyric
    Thanks Lyric

I usually use leggings, shorts, bodysuits.
    And the tucking is the only way in this case.
    My fear is after the operation, if I'll still feel pain
    I'll talk with the doctor first :/

I can get the tucking done fine, and everything looks great. But, after walking for about ten minutes, my stuff starts moving forward, causing this unsightly curve that many have spoken about. After maybe twenty or thirty minutes, the jewels fall back in place. And this is when I'm wearing tight panties. I'm having a hard time understanding how to tape, based off the initial post. I can't see how it's possible to tape your scrotum over your penis? Or, how to keep your penis from sliding forward.

If it makes a difference, I'm uncircumcised, and I usually wear low rise panties. Would anyone have any advice? Or maybe a picture, or additional set of instructions? It would be really appreciated .__." Thanks!
    You can call me Paige.

it's easy for me cause my penis is small

Hi Calleona, With a gaff that is holding you in sounds good but what happens if you need to use the ladies room can you still put things back together so you don't have the bulge

Hi Muzzy okay but what about the rest of us that are a little bigger
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-25-2012 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Merged - Please use the edit button

Hi girls. So I tried a non-tape tuck and lo and behold my jewels go right up there, no problem! A little uncomfortable and I have to adjust how I'm sitting, but tey're kept in place with a dance belt under tights. But I have one question; when I tuck my main piece of equipment between my legs, there's a tendency to - ahem - have it get bigger or smaller, sometimes making the tuck come undone. Is this why we all feel tape/glue is necessary.

Okay - and one other thing. Sometimes I get a little bit of pain from the left side. Any issues from all you girls with infrequent pain? I know we werent designed to hang this way, and want to make sure there's no permanent damage!

I've been trying to tuck for a few years now and until recently it had been pretty unsuccessful. To begin with I just could find where those '2 guys' were supposed to hide. All I can say about that is that you have to be patient and gentle and eventually you'll find it. The next problem was still having that bulge and things moving out of place. I bought a gaff and was disappointed when it didn't immediately fix the problem and make me completely flat down there! But I kept trying it out, finding where to move my manhood to in order for things to stay in place and reduce that bulge and just now managed to hide it all. OKay it's still not perfect and I think I'm going to have to start taping for it to last any amount of time but I'm getting there.
    Stick with it and you'll figure it out eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara 5 View Post
    Hi Calleona, With a gaff that is holding you in sounds good but what happens if you need to use the ladies room can you still put things back togeather so you don't have the buldge

Hi Muzzy oky but what about the rest of us that are a little bigger
    Tamara, I took the original detailed post on this, which does involve some tape, and worked on various methods over the years. I do have a way to do it which stays in place, looks authentic, and allows total freedom in the ladies room without touching anything. I am also quite large and it still works. If you're interested, PM me and I will give you the details..or anyone else for that matter.

So - update on my tucking experiments - I have to say everyone's advice has been spot on. I readjusted a few times but the boys have found a rather comfortabl place where there's little discomfort, and the other party tucks nicely under. I'm extending the period of time that I'm sporting the tuck and its nice to feel a bit more feminine throughout the day. I'm underdressed today with panties, fishnets and a Capri length body shaper that holds it all in place.

I tried a variation where I take the loose folds of skin and after I'm tucked, I fold them over everything. Almost looks like a labia! I think a little bit of tape to pull the middle guy back and a little bit of tape up top and I'll be set.

Weird - as I do a nice tuck and really minimize my manhood, the thought pops into my head that maybe it wouldn't be the end of the world if I gave it up. The pink fog settles in and thoughts of transitioning start to take hold. I really do find vaginas way more appealing than othe outdoor plumbing.

I finally got it. So great.

I tried that a while ago and it was a bit painful. Just couldn't do it.

Hello,

Fortunately, I have no problems my male parts to pull back and a tight girdle keeps theme between my legs. I do this every day, it'nt uncomfortable, no pain or so....

I tried to tuck several times without success even though my genitals are small

I feel ya, I get discomfort from my testicles in general and especially trying to move them around on purpose.
    Revenge for accidentally sitting on them all those times I guess.

Aspiring Member
    Hi, I have a question about tucking. I tried tucking just a few days ago and I think it worked rather well. I taped the testicles in, by the way, they knew where they belonged and they popped right in. Then I relaxed a bit. It then got really small but I didn't have much to pull "up between my buttcrack". I used a pantyliner, taped up on my tummy a ways about 4-5 inches above the pad, stuffed it backwards, pulled it back and taped. I then took a really small sized bikini bottom ,put on backwards and pulled it up between the cheeks like a thong. I think it looked great for the first time. I was wondering if I could forget taping it and just pull up the bikini bottom. My goal is to tuck someday with a string bikini, because I usaully wear one (with the junk hanging out to one side) with a padded bra, T-shirt and flip flops. Will the penis get any softer, stretch or do something over time to make this easier? Thanks...