Page 44 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I do the simple way.
    I buy women's panties many sizes too small for me, I should be a L/XL, but I use Small. Wear backwards and pull up tight to partially hold the tuck in. The butt part of the panty holds tuck partially, while the crotch part of the panty goes up a bit into the butt crack....

This is good enough just for wearing jeggings/leggings, eliminates the majority of the bulging for me.

Banned Read only
    even tucking without FORESKIN IS POSSISBLE AND DOES NOT HAVE TO HURT!

put a piece of tissue over the mushroom head but not around the shaft or if you use a TEXAS CONDOM
    don't worry be happy

USE ONLY LATEX TEXAS CONDOMS WITH CRAZY GLUE.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    To be fair, all of the instructions I've seen have had foreskin.
    Medical tape on Mt. Penis is not fun to remove :P

Edit:
    The penis isn't the problem, at least for me mental and slight physical discomfort makes ball manipulation difficult.
    I wonder...

All I need is a string, a doorknob, a door, and lots of ice...
    Last edited by luscious; 11-19-2012 at 07:39 PM.

I read somewhere back in this 1000 reply thread to use a "pad" to flatten out the completed look. I have never used pads but today I decided to give it a go. Wow, it does flatten out the appearance, improves the profile from the back and also makes sitting more comfortable.

Thanks to whoever mentioned this.

EllenJo
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-06-2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Talk of feminine hygiene products are not allowed
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I hope this is the right place to post this, but here we go:

I'm new and have been trying to tuck, just to practice. It feels like there isn't enough room in the pocket in my abdomen for my whole er... balls to fit. Each individual testicle will fit based on their size (the left one goes in fine), but the right one feels like there there is a bunch of extra stuff attached to my right one that keeps it from fitting up in my abdomen. If anyone has had this problem I'd appreciate some advice!!

I hope this isn't to weird or graphic of a post : /

EDIT: I think my jewels just hang really far to the right. If I lay on my left side I was able to slide it in. It doesn't stay at all, but practice makes perfect

Banned Read only
    just go to CRAIGSLIST and then go to there TRANSGENDERED section and search for TUCKING and use --- to search for all city's especially LAX,NEW YORK,FLORIDA,SAN FRANCISCO,LOS ANGELES.

TA DA you will have some nice videos and pictures for your reference

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    If it's a problem, just let it all hang out.lol.
    A lot of my panties are crotchless...I love my boy parts and love to flaunt them on occasion lol. But that being said, tucking is no problem either ;-)
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

I like a good tuck I'm kinda scared to use tape or anything. I get a pretty good tuck from just pulling everything back and wear a tight pair of panties, maybe a second pair. I must admit I am not the most well endowed so that kinda helps. Plus if you are out you don't need a team to help you go to the ladies room

whenever i try to tuck i get aroused and find it impossible to tuck

My female name is sophia feel free to call me either freddie or sophia

What if you use a penis tube, from a chastiy belt under a gaff, can't get aroused then.

wondwerful inf thaaaaaaaaaanks all

Banned Read only
    you just have to give yourself time.

wait a minute or two and think of no arousing things and not crossdressing

Quote Originally Posted by freddie View Post
    whenever i try to tuck i get aroused and find it impossible to tuck

I never had much success tucking, guess i wasn't adept enough. I did find though, that using a gaff (i recommend Janets Closet, hope the plug is ok) made me very flat down there so that i could wear some very tight revealing outfits with out a bulge.

Spanks, tight. like a long leg girdle. mine are black, really tight, tuck everything in and up but don't really need to tape. Allows you to pull the spanks down when needed and is also very slimming. Have used them to add a little extra padding behind and on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by luscious View Post
    just go to CRAIGSLIST and then go to there TRANSGENDERED section and search for TUCKING and use --- to search for all city's especially LAX,NEW YORK,FLORIDA,SAN FRANCISCO,LOS ANGELES.

TA DA you will have some nice videos and pictures for your reference

Is there any chance you could PM me with some direct links??
    It's a BIG site with alsorts of stuff on it and i hate playing hide and seek.

Cheers

You know...
    I've tried multiple methods listed here and I still can't get it to work.

The main reason being is that I hate handling my testicles, growing up (and still having) with frequent pains in them makes it so uncomfortable that I don't want to touch them.
    It's a sort of mental discomfort but there's no way I'm able to get them up there without physical and mental discomfort.

The only hope at this point would be them shrinking if I were to require HRT, other than that I guess they'll just have to hang loose.

Red face Tucking and the risks of sterility.

Ok without going into graphic details are any other girls out there that tuck regularly worried about sterility /damaging your sperm count or like me couldnt careless anyway because they shouldnt be there in the first place?

Over the years ive probably done some of the more extreme forms of attempted castration on my self and settled on just tucking instead but a question popped u pthe other day on different site about sterility and i was stumped the question never even crossed my mind to think of it.
    So how does anyone else think about it.

Sorry if tasteless but thought it was interesting to have other view points rather than my biased one only.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That question was asked at my last support group meeting.
    We had a doctor there and she said yes it could lower the sperm count because of body heat.That is why your boys are out of the body.
    I asked if having them removed would cause problems and she said no but it would lower the testosterone level which is not a problem.
    She did say if a man has prostrate issues it could help actually.

Felicity, FYI . 3 M company makes a surgical tape called Blenderm, you can use it like you described, it is transparent, so much so you can go to a nude beach and all will think you are a female, do to the lack of equipment on display.

Banned Read only
    you should have some really nice videos and pictures of all the procedures and risk/issues with tucking by now

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo, Debbie View Post
    Is there any chance you could PM me with some direct links??
    It's a BIG site with alsorts of stuff on it and i hate playing hide and seek.

Cheers

I'm new to tucking. I just use a manual push, mash and pull the penis as far back as possible method with very snug panties. I've tried taping once but had to undo and it never fit right again. The stuff still works its way back up front. I would still love to see taping PICS or links.
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-11-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Discussing urination is not a topic for this forum

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla Michelle View Post
    I would still love to see taping PICS or links.
    Use GOOGLE, these type of links or pic are not permitted on this forum
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Banned Read only

Question

have you seen the links/urls with google?

if you did what do you think? extreme,do what ya gotta do,crazy,amazing,dangerous,wow.................... .........

emotions ,thoughts please......................

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    Use GOOGLE, these type of links or pic are not permitted on this forum
    Last edited by luscious; 10-12-2012 at 02:11 AM.

Using 2 strips of 5 cm wide surgical tape and a pair of Sloggi Slips "Midi Chic", size 40 (UK 10, US 8), I'm just coming to the end of my first complete 24 hours "tucked".

Normal 1 hour Yoga this morning.

All in all, very comfortable (despite some early hours dreaming ) and ALL other body functions acting normal.

Now moving on to see how I feel after 48 hours - going to the public pool for a swim tomorrow.
    Ashley

Banned Read only
    I can not wait to hear someone who has tried those advanced tucking techniques and found out that they can not get untucked very easy.

you have to soak in the tub or and use baby oil

If you wear a skirt it doesn't really matter. However when I tuck i do a half twist (i.e. rotate the todger through 180%). This means that if you get an erection it pushes up between the buttocks rather than forward trying to escape! Does leave a bulge though - but with a skirt it doesn't matter... Cx