Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    Next time I will try a pop sock instead of an ordinary one as it should give a softer feel.
    A pop sock doesn't work. The original is best.

L

Banned Read only

Smile

I just love the tape and glue tuck cause you can wear a G-STRING PANTIE or a short dress and if it accident flips up its know problem.

I kinda feel like Marilyn Monroe LOL LOL lol lol when I can be free.

I keep trying different tapes and glues and discovered that mole skin tape is great also. I coat the mole skin tape with tinted latex then apply foundation and powder over it to help camouflage the glue and tape tuck.

after using the crazy glue I found that taping in a crisscross or X is more secure and stealthy.

latex Texas condoms stick with crazy glue to your skin but rubber Texas condom do not stick with crazy glue or latex adhesive.
    I use the Texas condom so I do not have to get untucked and can go to the bathroom facilities like a women.
    Last edited by luscious; 11-26-2012 at 08:28 PM.

How can you prevent an erection in order to tuck?

Banned Read only
    you have to wait until it goes away.

think about other thoughts

The technique in the video posted earlier works very well, but alas, I get testicular discomfort.
    Damn those bloody things!

If anyone was curious, erections don't happen the same way using that method.
    You can feel it fill up, but it's not really visible and it goes away fairly quickly.

The only real issue I had was the thing sliding down when I bent over and digging into my skin, but that could be because I used a panty waistband instead of nylon.

Seriously though **** testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Missygirl View Post
    How can you prevent an erection in order to tuck?
    If you think girly thoughts you don't get an erection.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    WOW is all can say!
    I had been reading this tucking thread for ages, and never could figure out if it was worth the tape etc. I followed one thread that showed Carmens tuck and was amazed how wonderful it looked!
    I wasnt ready for super glue but I had some surgical tape.
    I am alone for the next few days and decided to give it a try. After my shower I popped the boys up, pulled the sacks up and gave them a piece of tape them another! WHAT an amazing feeling to be able to walk naked and not worry they will fall down.
    After a bit and somebody calmed down. I tucked him up too. one more piece of tape and all the boy stuff is hidden. There is a bulge but its such a nice feeling, and when i look in the mirror is very different to see nothing there!.
    I think he is in position so I can pee sitting down, That will be the next amazing feat.
    Wow just when you thought it couldn't get any better.
    Merry Christmas all
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Banned Read only
    if you put on a latex condom Cather(Texas condom) you can Tuck the opening of the catheter.

note; if you push the testis up into the inguinal canal you will not have that bulge in the front.
    Last edited by luscious; 12-22-2012 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Awesome!
    I'll give this a try later on, tape just isn't working out for me anyway.

The only other issue is testicular discomfort which happens no matter what I'm wearing, they're just so unreasonable.
    amazing video..i will try this!! so simple, if it works for you of course

after you tuck and tape a nice pad in a pair of snug panties does the trick perfect form

Push the marbles up and the banana back inside, Tight panty girdle, Body briefer, Pantyhose, Control Slip, and the look is perfect. I can go for days this way.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

wearing a dress would solve the problem

If you would wear a dress like all those who want to look feminine, then there would be no need for tucking. Esther
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-29-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: There really is no need to quote the whole post

Quote Originally Posted by esther22 View Post
    If you would wear a dress like all those who want to look feminine, then there would be no need for tucking. Esther
    So, jeans are not feminine? Or slacks? Capris? Shorts? Leggings? There are all sorts of fashions that women wear which are feminine that are not dresses. And for some of us, require extra steps to avoid unsightly and inappropriate bulges.

If you do not wish to tuck-don't.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by esther22 View Post
    I don't know what dresses your wearing, but I poke out if I'm not tucked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? JFK
    If "pro" is the opposite of "con", then Progress is the opposite of CONGRESS! Gallagher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimeecinn/

Banned Read only
    poking out is called tenting

Quote Originally Posted by AimeeG View Post
    I don't know what dresses your wearing, but I poke out if I'm not tucked.

Quote Originally Posted by marla9988 View Post
    This is one of the BEST ways to tuck that I have found and very comfortable. I use the pantyhose method that she describes in the video(like a g-string when its done right) and I can wear thongs over it and you never see it. Very flat in the front. I only wear thongs and you cannot tell at all when its done right. No bump! Marla
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzp9tbedh7Q
    Luscious...noted.

Tried this method all day today very comfortable and easy. Another option in the belt.

I have done tape a couple of different ways and have had success too. Around the house or during quick errands I can get away with tucking without anything but my normal panties. Have not ventured to any glue options...maybe...someday...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? JFK
    If "pro" is the opposite of "con", then Progress is the opposite of CONGRESS! Gallagher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimeecinn/

Lately I've tried tucking using this thread with excellent results. It's surprising how comfortable it can be. Mainly I use tight panties though. I often now wear ambigious womens clothes around the house. My wife doesn't notice but I think a sister in law did. I was wearing tracksuit bottoms, Marks and Spencers make nice ones. I was tucked. I spotted her doing a double take because frankly it was obvious there was nothing there. I caught her several times throwing a glance. This has happened on several visits now. I'm sure she wonders but how can she bring up the subject? It certainly shows that the method works.

Very interesting sensation... a feeling of being 'full' in a place where you don't expect to be full. I walk differently, my thighs touching, without even trying to do anything different. Whenever I sit down, I'm anticipating pain - and yet, it never hurts.

Don't think I would try riding my bike tucked, though.

Deedee
    Last edited by Deedee Skyblue; 01-04-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Ok, I've read the trick about taking a cold bath to assist with tucking the twins. I have an alternative for beginners to help learn how to tuck the twins properly.

Use a wash cloth and a small towel. Soak the wash cloth in the coldest water you can, maybe use ice from the freezer in the water. Once the twins are in place, quickly dry the area off with the towel and begin your usual taping or tucking method before they warm up and drop back down.

As a beginner, I discovered the correct path to properly seat the twins for the most comfortable tuck this way. I was able to stay in my very first tuck for nearly nine hours without any discomfort, this time also includes a thirty minute bicycle ride into work. When I do this, I use my free hand to learn how to tuck the twins so that eventually I don't need the chill to seat them.

My only difficulty is when I was younger, my parents put me through two corrective surgeries because the tube for my right testicle was too short and it wouldn't descend on its own. The first one was is too barbaric to go into detail about. Let me just say that it involved a rubber band and a surgical tuck into the sack. So, the second surgery was a graft to lengthen the tube and now my right one hangs noticeably lower than my left.

I am learning faster than I thought possible. The best way to learn is one step at a time.

Silver Member
    I used the push the boys up and in and the rest goes back method and this panty shaper works great! I got it from kohl's and i put the pads at my hips for a better shape. My only complant is that the pockets for the pads on the rear are too close together.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-111...horts-1648.jsp

Is it me being daft or what I have never had the need to tuck. I tried a gaff but that made me look worse. Perhaps I've just got small meat and two veg. Admittedly I have to be careful with some clothes showing too much but this does not hold me back looking good.

Maria

Silver Member
    I can't speak for you Maria, but I thought things were flat and not noticable until I had an appointment with a fashion consultant. Her and I had shopped together several times at regular stores and then she met me at Glamour Boutique (goal was to try different sized breast forms). After I picked out my forms (she fully agreed with Daivd's suggestion on size by the way, Go David!) she asked David, anyway Sara could be fltter it the front? We had a chuckle and then she allaborated. She then explained that even a slight bump makes slacks and skirts and dresses lay a little funny and that that can be a real giveaway if you are trying to blend/pass.
    I have also found that when I have a tight tuck I feel more "girly".

I've gone out clubbing twice and did a 't' tape tuck and I love being able to sit a pee and stand and go. The boys in the restrooms were a little shocked to say the least.

First Time Tucking and the Resulting Questions

So I am new to this website and much of the information on it. I had been experimenting wearing ladies thongs for about a week and then I stumbled here. I read about tucking and had to try, what an amazing rush! Having everything pulled back and snug feels incrdible and it feels more natural. As you all have said It takes some practice but each time I do it I fell more and more like the gal I want to be. Well after about a week and a half I think I am getting better but I have a few questions:

My duct tape ripped and the athletic tape does not hold for as long, am I doing something wrong.

Someone mentioned a soft string, inplace of tape, in the "Tucking" thread, what type of string?

Is tucking for 12 hours a day too long?

I am constantly feeling giddy and sensual while tucked, anyone else?

Anyway this tucking this has me by the b....s (lol) and I am fascinated by it, but it is not just the tucking I had an hour and a half today so I ran home and have been trying on my wife clothes and again it feels perfect. I would have never really seen how much I enjoy it if it were not for your posts and ideas. So thank you all. - Elexa
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-15-2013 at 04:20 PM. Reason: too much information

Hey, It would take me ages to go through the pages of this section and when I searched I couldn't find anything on this.
    I was wondering if anyone knows whether certain operations when you are younger, to do with boy parts, would result in you not being able to tuck in later life? Not to go into too much detail, I had a small operation when I was younger (probably about age 9 or 10), to lower a testicle and I have wondered if this is the reason I can't seem to tuck.
    Is there anyone who knows about medical stuff and could shed some light on this? I'm still trying to find a way to tuck, looking online and testing ways to do it, with no real results
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.