Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Banned Read only
    if the tape does not stick well, you have body oils and they need to be removed prior to taping.

remove them with alcohol. put alcohol on a tissue and wipe the area to prep it for the tape.
    it makes the tape stick so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    So I am new to this website and much of the information on it. I had been experimenting wearing ladies thongs for about a week and then I stumbled here. I read about tucking and had to try, what an amazing rush! Having everything pulled back and snug feels incrdible and it feels more natural. As you all have said It takes some practice but each time I do it I fell more and more like the gal I want to be. Well after about a week and a half I think I am getting better but I have a few questions:

My duct tape ripped and the athletic tape does not hold for as long, am I doing something wrong.

Someone mentioned a soft string, inplace of tape, in the "Tucking" thread, what type of string?

Is tucking for 12 hours a day too long?

I am constantly feeling giddy and sensual while tucked, anyone else?

Anyway this tucking this has me by the b....s (lol) and I am fascinated by it, but it is not just the tucking I had an hour and a half today so I ran home and have been trying on my wife clothes and again it feels perfect. I would have never really seen how much I enjoy it if it were not for your posts and ideas. So thank you all. - Elexa

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Is tucking for 12 hours a day too long? - Elexa
    Elexa, my understanding, and I'm not a doctor or even someone who has spent a lot of time on this subject, is that the only issue that might arise from tucking for a long time is that it lowers your sperm count.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Lucky for me mine is jus a little guy... He so cute. My gf calls him a grower, not a shower cuse soft its like 1" but hard can be just over 6". So when I dress just a pair of pantyhose in most casess will hide him away so no one knows....

Yeah whenever I try to tuck, I get an erection really fast. I am able to push the boys upstairs, but I am trying to eventually be able to do the Japanese tuck method
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

thanks girls alot of good info

the Japanese tuck method what is this?
    Last edited by Gloria Vanessa; 01-22-2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: bad spelling

i whant to no how you do that, the Japanese tuck method tkns

im the sameting my to small jejejeje

Push testes up, fold penis back, bring scrotum around the shaft to create a pseudo labia.

I would google tucking methods, not sure the rules for links.
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

Banned Read only

go to craigslist in the transgendered section and in the search panel type tucking.

go to craigslist in the transgendered section and in the search panel type carmen carrera amazing tuck.

Quote Originally Posted by katlee View Post
    Push testes up, fold penis back, bring scrotum around the shaft to create a pseudo labia.

I would google tucking methods, not sure the rules for links.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Vanessa View Post
    i whant to no how you do that, the Japanese tuck method tkns
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Vanessa View Post
    the Japanese tuck method what is this?
    Last edited by luscious; 01-25-2013 at 07:07 AM.

Just some photos of my first time in womens pants and my first time tucked in womens pants. What a sensation this was for me.

Thoughts anyone?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-25-2013 at 06:21 AM. Reason: posts merged

Banned Read only

great! add some booty pantys like the LA CURVI to give you that feminine S curve.

at the BALLS & PAGENTS they use a VERONICA.

I see camel toe .

how did you do it?

LA CURVI

http://www.glamourboutique.com/brows...ded-Panty.html

http://www.inthemoodintimates.com/La...Butt-p/501.htm

http://uniquewomanonline.com/lacurvi.aspx
    Last edited by luscious; 01-29-2013 at 03:13 AM.

good suggestions

I got the camel toe by tapping some of the scrotom skin together, it did take a little time at first but I think I have it down now. Thank you for the booty info. Elexa

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good job Frank
    I never tape just work things out of the way and hide it.

Tucking Option I discovered

Okay Girls I am new at this whole posting thing but here it goes. As money is so incredibly tight or non-existent I had to do something that was very inexpensive. So off to Walmart to find my cure. In the sporting goods section they have for 9.99 those elastic rubber work out bands that come in a package of 3 bands all different colors and each color is a different thickness. Lay one out flat and with a ball point pen trace the shape of your style of panties onto the rubber. You will want to trace the front of the panties and as you get to the top hem stop. Move the panties off and free hand draw a straight line on each side, left and right. You will want to play with how long those two lines need to be to fit around your hips. These two straps with be tied into a very small knot which needs to be at your backside. At the bottom where the bottom of the panty crouch narrows stop and draw a line to each side left and right. These two straps will be brought together and brought up behind and attached to the top band by a small knot. I tie the bottom two bands together about an inch away from where the front panel ends. This gives a harness that will wrap around the head of the penis, which helps to keep it pulled back under and out of the way. I attached a drawing which I hope will help.

Frank, you have inspired me!

Banned Read only

to get the concave and flattest tuck you need to push THING1 & THING2 in the inguinal canal.

if you search google In the wikiapedia if you search for SPERMATIC CORD & VIEW THE GROSS ANATOMY PHOTOS INCLUDED on the 4th photo you will see the two (2) holes named superficial inguinal ring where THING1 & THING2 should go into. p.s. that suspensory ligament is what is cut to do the lengthening surgery if you are interested in that sort of enhancement but with that surgery once that suspensory ligament it will hang down because it has lost it support.

THE BEST TUCK STARTS WHEN THING1 & THING2 GO INTO THOSE TO SPACES.
    do this along with the japanese GLUE & MEDICAL TAPE tuck and its like WOW!

CHECK-how to tuck

http://thecrossdresser.org/why-we-dress/
    Last edited by luscious; 02-03-2013 at 09:49 PM.

This is probably my favorite subject...breastforms will add...but tucking does what would otherwise be impossible without highly skilled doc:
    Takes away, to complete to look, and add a hell of a wallop to the convincingness factor.
    This subject has really inspired imaginations, and I actually learned something new on this thread that I hadn't tried.
    Cheers to the power of human imaginaton and intuitive thinking!

I'm with you Marie... don't think it's that complicated...

Banned Read only
    Glue the tuck in place with medical adhesive and you're good to go!

I began tucking using kinesiology tape a couple of months ago. I learned about tucking by accident browsing Google for crossdressing.
    Among various types of tucking, I tried tape tucking and have repeated trials and errors since then (even until now). It is really hard to get satisfactory resuts of tucking because you cannot manage your testicles in appropriate positions as you expect. At present, I am writing this while tucking my testicles using kinesiology tape. I referred for tucking to Japanese sites showing how to tape tucking, and developed it into my own method after numerous trials.
    Now I can hide my testicles completely, and there is no vestige of my testicles after I wear pantyhose over my tucked central part. I think the most exciting thing about tucking is that it leaves no traces of your ugly male things when you wear pantyhose, shapers and skirts, and your body look really feminine. Furthermore, you can experience a new stage of feminization both physically and emotionally. I LOVE tucking and am in ecstasy all day long.
    Enjoy your feminine life to the extreme by upgrading your MtF techniques!
    Last edited by phlover; 02-25-2013 at 06:43 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

I like to use a old pair of control top pantyhose cut the waist band out and part of the leg it ends up kinda like a gaff. It works for me
    Last edited by kodak82; 02-26-2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    Welcome Kodak82

Thanks looking forward to talking and trading tips with everyone.

Love this method I tried the tape way not comfortable
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-28-2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Merged- please use the edit button