Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

great tip I will have to try it

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You need 10 posts to P.M. someone.FYI

Banned Read only

there is a stronger glue for tucking & its medical grade

I was using it and its is less likely to irritate your skin

its dermabond
    Last edited by vanitysumers; 04-23-2013 at 11:33 PM.

This is one of the biggest things that concerns me. As I've never done it before and have no idea where to start

Leah.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Maybe I can get some feedback from some of the girls here. Maybe Im just doing this wrong. When I push my testes up it forms a rather large bulge above my penis ( and by no means do I have very large testes ) . Does anyone have this problem or am I maybe not finding the proper location to tuck them. Any feedback would be so wondefull.
    Thanx
    Erica
    Erica

I can't speak for everybody but some degree of show is to be expected when the testes are inside the body. It's just a case of learning how to disguise the bumps the best you can. It's also maybe worth bearing in mind that on the whole nobody is gonna see you naked which then makes the question about how/if it shows through form fitting outer wear.

Banned Read only

Post its ok check this advice out

it happens

you just need to push the front area flat.

it means you have the right spot but you need to hold the area flat.

search tucking in the transgendered section of craigslist and see the videos and pictures of the inguinal canal

on the craigslist "discussion forums" click on the "Transg" section and click search and type the search term TUCKING or and glue tucking and or carmen carrera

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    Maybe I can get some feedback from some of the girls here. Maybe Im just doing this wrong. When I push my testes up it forms a rather large bulge above my penis ( and by no means do I have very large testes ) . Does anyone have this problem or am I maybe not finding the proper location to tuck them. Any feedback would be so wondefull.
    Thanx
    Erica
    Last edited by vanitysumers; 05-02-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Erica, I noticed this more when I first started tucking, but for whatever reason the whole area seems smoother as time has progressed. I'm certainly no smaller than I was (and nothing is very small!) so it seems that everything just gets used to the new arrangement. Also, tight panties and especially jeans tend to flatten out the area, probably moving looser parts to fill in the gaps. Whatever, time seems to have helped.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Same here Erica but I found if you just lay the boys in that indentation and not push them up in there works better to get rid of the bulge.
    Tight panties or cut the legs off an old pair of tight panty hose does a good job to flatten that area out.

What! Not a question.... What! I get it. As most of us that are sort of smart. But, anyway.... fuh REAL!!!!! Tripping that there is like 50 pages of ya'll arguing. Somebody stop this nonsense!!! LOL!!!

Aspiring Member

Smile tucking

I do the same a mini pads woke good
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
    Here is my reply to tucking. This might help some, works for me. After I have the boys tucked and have my penis in place. I use a Mini pad to hold all in place, then pull up my panties to hold it all. The pad stops the wet spots and there is not any discomfort, and makes good for all day. hope that helps

Like Georgie, years ago I found some tummy controlling panties at Target. The great thing about them is they keep everything in place after you tuck. If you find the right pair the crotch is wide enough to make sure nothing spills around the edges.

Banned Read only
    HERE IS A NEW TAPE TO TRY FOR TUCKING its called Blenderm ( I use 3M transpore and moleskin tape)

3M™ Blenderm™ Medical Tape

http://www.3m.com/product/informatio...ical-Tape.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vanitysumers; 06-03-2013 at 10:08 PM.

New way to tuck

Oh my goodness. Please check out this video. Part of it shows a way to tuck I'd not come across before. I'm using it now and so far really like the way it looks and feels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibEILV8ar7c

Always before when I tucked and wore form-fitting women's pants (which, really, isn't that how women's slacks are designed?) I would feel my shaft being shifted to one side or the other by the pants seam running underneath. Then of course the dreaded camel toe would appear, but it would be uneven in my case, then the package would get pushed out of its container and I'd have to readjust. Basically, I couldn't wear most women's pants the way they were supposed to be worn.

Now it's only been a couple hours so far, and I haven't walked very far to give it a full test, but after a couple tries this new design has held me in place and keeps the front and underside of slacks nice and smooth. I made this design in about 3 minutes using the waistband from an old pair of men's underwear and a tube sock. I can't believe how effective it is.

Try it out and let me know what your experience is. I'm thinking this could work well for under a bikini or other swimsuit as well. Cool, 'cause I've got a beach date in a couple weeks!

~Rachel

(Mod's - Although I've not read through all of the tucking sticky, I have read at least 30 pages of it and haven't seen this technique anywhere in there.)

Thanks, Rachel. I had seen gaffs but never one like that. Her bikini bottom is quite low, though, I wonder how it would work with a higher one. To the laborratorry!
    Life is a dream we wake from.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar

Gaffs

I did it, and I am very surprised and happy!
    Glamour Boutique is having a sale on Gaffs.
    I've resisted spending $$ on these things since I can usually get everybody to stay where they belong with Panties, etc.
    But I have been experiencing one of the boys popping out and really causing me some pain. I tried the tape and that was wonderful until the heat of the day loosened the tape and the little nut slipped out.. ouch.
    But these gaffs are wonderful. Everyboy is where they belong, I can walk, run, sit and do anything and its like they are not there at all.
    And the thong fits nice too.. no nasty wedgey!
    Thanks David.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Lightbulb The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I have been wearing Maidenform "Flexees®" light control panties: http://www.maidenform.com/shapewear/...ise-brief-2564 Those hold everything in without tape or a gaff.

Phoebe

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
    I have been wearing Maidenform "Flexees®" light control panties: http://www.maidenform.com/shapewear/...ise-brief-2564 Those hold everything in without tape or a gaff.

Phoebe
    I have the Flexees, and agree they work really well.
    There is just something pleasantly different about the way the gaff holds things in and is not so... I cant explain it. Its just seems like the right tool for the job.
    Ive never been able to move, run, bend over, and sit before without something moving, coming loose, or out of position.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Banned Read only
    thats how many of the ts/CD's in Hollywood tuck.

there is a thing called a JANE BELT that works great two and there is also the wider crotch panties for tucking sold by countess's at countessa closet now in Burbank

http://www.countessascloset.com/

the best flatest tuck you will get with duct tape or the medical glue (dermabond) and surgical tape method

Quote Originally Posted by makin' it real View Post
    Oh my goodness. Please check out this video. Part of it shows a way to tuck I'd not come across before. I'm using it now and so far really like the way it looks and feels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibEILV8ar7c

Always before when I tucked and wore form-fitting women's pants (which, really, isn't that how women's slacks are designed?) I would feel my shaft being shifted to one side or the other by the pants seam running underneath. Then of course the dreaded camel toe would appear, but it would be uneven in my case, then the package would get pushed out of its container and I'd have to readjust. Basically, I couldn't wear most women's pants the way they were supposed to be worn.

Now it's only been a couple hours so far, and I haven't walked very far to give it a full test, but after a couple tries this new design has held me in place and keeps the front and underside of slacks nice and smooth. I made this design in about 3 minutes using the waistband from an old pair of men's underwear and a tube sock. I can't believe how effective it is.

Try it out and let me know what your experience is. I'm thinking this could work well for under a bikini or other swimsuit as well. Cool, 'cause I've got a beach date in a couple weeks!

~Rachel

(Mod's - Although I've not read through all of the tucking sticky, I have read at least 30 pages of it and haven't seen this technique anywhere in there.)
    I've heard of this method, but haven't tried it. Shortly after, the same poster said to use an elastic hair band, more colors available, and you don'yt ruin a good pair of pantyhose. He was also wearing a bikini swimsuit, with no discernable bulge.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Aspiring Member
    you look great nice tuck

I tried the technique Rachel found using the sock and the waist from an old pair of pantyhose which was laddered in both legs... the waistband from the pantyhose rolls up into a kind of nylon elastic string, and it starts cutting into my legs. The hair band is probably the much better alternative. And the waistband isn't long enough to sit over my hips when I'm finished, so I need something a bit longer. But the tuck is very nice!

More - it is easy to un-tuck if you need to. Very comfortable. Thanks, Rachel!

Deedee
    Last edited by Deedee Skyblue; 06-15-2013 at 11:20 AM.

I find that if I am not going to get aroused, then two pairs of panties, then pantyhose or 'tights', to other English, under a tight pair of skinny jeans and a loose top to hide my modest proportions,seems to work in a full length mirror. However, it is a lot of hassle to get out of all of that if you need to use the bathroom. Then I look in the mirror and remember that Nina is a girl, even though she has to stand up for relief. CONFUSED.COM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    I tried the technique Rachel found using the sock and the waist from an old pair of pantyhose which was laddered in both legs... the waistband from the pantyhose rolls up into a kind of nylon elastic string, and it starts cutting into my legs. The hair band is probably the much better alternative. And the waistband isn't long enough to sit over my hips when I'm finished, so I need something a bit longer. But the tuck is very nice!

More - it is easy to un-tuck if you need to. Very comfortable. Thanks, Rachel!

Deedee
    That is exactly what I found when I tried it.

My first time tucking

I just tried seriously tucking for the first time, and all in all I think I did a good job. I did the tube sock and pantyhose waist. I only had a very slight bulge, almost could pass in a bathing suit. I just had a few questions for experienced ladies. First, is it dangerous or bad for you, can I damage anything down there. Also if you had any tips on how to make it more comfortable and what to do if there's a slight pain in my thingy's. thanks for all the helpful posts, I think I'm ready to go out fully dressed for my first time.