Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Probably not.

Your best bet is to just create a blog posting somewhere like Blogspot or Tumblr and probably share the link via PMs.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Silver Member
    OK maybe I was a bit slow on this but I just saw a simple tucking video and tried the method and voila! I have always tucked the boys in, held them there and the took the middle guy and brought him back and between my legs. The video reversed the order and wow is that so much easier and quicker. I can handle the "Well Duh replies."

it never occured to me that this could be such a contentious issue. I've been tucking since I was a teenager without any problems (I'm a dad). Right now I am tucked into very tight latex panties, and have pulled a snug fitting teddy over them ( to wear under my satin night dress). I'll stay this way all night - enjoy!

I'm a little confused, when pushing the boys up into the cavity do they for a lack of better words pop into place and tend to stay or do they seem to slip back down. I'm thinking I'm missing the cavity. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by DivaB View Post
    I'm a little confused, when pushing the boys up into the cavity do they for a lack of better words pop into place and tend to stay or do they seem to slip back down. I'm thinking I'm missing the cavity. Please help.
    Im having the same issue. I have better luck just tucking them all underneath and then using pantyhose but I wish i could make it easier.

In my own experience, the fellows don't stay inside on their own. Wearing something to hold them in is not 'on their own'.

Deedee
    Last edited by Deedee Skyblue; 11-04-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Silver Member
    They will if you wear a tight/snug panty/gaff. Also I pull the sac under so they have no place to drop down into. The two best things about tucking are obviously that flat front that women have and that i can really cross my legs. I used to put them under and I couldn't cross my legs then.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I've tried all the tight panties, hose etc, but finally broke down and bought some Gaff's from Glamour Boutique when they were on sale.
    Call or send them an email before you buy them, their sizing is a bit off.
    Anyway I really love them! Once the boys are tucked in their little pockets, and the big boy is pulled back the Gaff does a fabulous job of keeping every thing where its supposed to be and you can bend over, sit down and cross your legs all day, w/o a fear of squashing one of the boys that want to pop out.
    It feels so good to know there is something there but it doesn't feel like the usual loose stuff. Almost like its gone.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I agree that a gaff is very effective. I can often get the same kind of mileage out of panties if they are cotton. The only problem I run into sometimes is that the first tuck of the day won't hold perfectly, so if I haven't been tucked for a while I'll tuck while I'm doing my makeup with the understanding that I'll retuck getting dressed. The other advantage of using panties/gaff is that I can retuck easily after nature calls. It really becomes easy and convenient.

I've found doubling up on a set of snug panties works the best. Your panties should be snug anyway, and two identical pairs will go unnoticed. I've actually found thongs/gaffs work against a good tuck, as it sometimes moves everything forward over time. Bikinis or even boy short panties are more comfortable, prevent pinching, and provide better coverage to keep the tuck functional and most importantly, comfortable! I wear a thong/gaff only when I need to prevent panty lines.

Take the middle bit by grabbing it from behind you, pull it back underneath. Use the middle and ring fingers of the other hand to push the two boys up. After that (or at the same time), pull the skin back so there's no place for the boys to drop back down to. Pull up the panties and adjust for comfort if necessary.

Trust me, a simple tuck is only difficult the first time.

Is this link still around? I have tried to follow the directions, but still a bit confused... pictures would definitely help

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    This is my first post. I don't want to get kicked off the first time. So I will warn you.

THE LINK I AM SENDING YOU TO HAS GRAPHIC PHOTOS.

But, it is the best demo I have seen. Unfortunately, it is in Japanese and a JPG to boot. So unless you know Japanese (and I would love to know what it says) the pictures tell a thousand words. Here it is:

Love and Kisses Tracey

I have a difficult time finding any pictoral guide to tucking where I can actually get help finding the pockets for the little guys...
    there was a post at the top that mentioned a link but it wasn't visible at all to me and I moused over, highlighted.. and still.. no link...
    so I am kindly asking that the link be reposted or sent to me via pm I really am having a hard time understanding how to tuck the little ones
    into their holes that everyone claims is there.. and it makes sense cause they go up in cold weather... but I can't seem to make them find
    it... ? Forgive my newness in this, but I am also a very frank and up-front person so I have no qualms asking.
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

There has been a few posts lately asking for links to pictures and stuff on tucking. Read back the 26 pages of posts and you all will find out who has links to what.

@Alvina. you only have two posts so don't have access to the PM system yet as i'm sure you need 10 posts?

Anyway...i have links to a couple of videos on tucking. PM me to request them.

thanks I see the message on that NOW.. lol... I'll be there in my count, soon enough dearie! Thanks hon!

I only find pills under a google search for Natural V panty or panties.. it's not giving me a product under this name.. could it be another name possibly? Thanks hon!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-11-2013 at 01:05 PM. Reason: multiposting isn't allowed posts merged, read the rules, I've told you twice now
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

this is so informative. thanks a lot

Ouch! I have used gorilla tape to create cleavage and it removed skin when I removed the tape!

Tried it and it works! Looks good,feels comfortable,and you can still use the ladies room.Thanks for the the info.

Apologies to the mods if this is in the wrong place but it is related to the main issue. Having mastered tucking I've noticed that when I'm out driving although things are neatly stowed away my brain still thinks that they're sat in my lap as it were. I would describe it in the same way amputees report they can still feel the missing part of the limb. In male mode, come-on admit it, we all like a bit of a scratch around every now and again, and although tucked my head tells me to go to where there's now nothing so I wanted to share to see if anyone else had experienced anything similar.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by MarieTG View Post
    I really don't understand the technique and why it has to be so complicated. I merely pull the cue stick along with the net holding the 2-ball and 8- ball as far back as I possibly can. Then I close my legs and pull on my panty. This seems to work just fine, plus it's quick. Why do you add so many steps?
    That's exactly how I learned the art of having sex with myself

I am very curious about this idea-but I'm terrified about the idea of tucking the two inside my body. I haven't tried it yet but I'm afraid it will hurt (I've had previous surgery before, unrelated to crossdressing/gender identity issues), so basically I just need someone to reassure me that I will be okay and I'm not endangering my long-term (or short-term!) health.
    Just trying to find my place in the world

American CD in Germany
    I've never had an issue with pushing my balls up inside and pulling back the stick. The advantage of being small is I don have much bulge anyways, it's not really noticeable unless I am in a tight cotton dress

yea i too am on the small side so i've never had a problem with sliding ( we are all adults here) my balls inside and pulling my penis back i also tug on the back of my thong for added support it makes the front ride a bit low but i rather have a thong slip on occasion then some bulge in the front of my jeans or dress if its a thin material skirt/dress i just double up on the underwear lace thong and lace cheekies and still no pantylines
    im new so im sure thats not no information for anyone on here lol

I'm planning on trying this method out. Couple of questions first:

1. What happens when mini-me decides its time to go to work? Does the tape still hold? Is it painful?

2. Can I leave it taped up overnight? I usually sleep in girl mode and the panties all have gussets in the wrong place (or the right place if you're a girl ), so it would be nice to not have to worry about that.

(1) everybody has differant levels of tolerance to pain and discomfort, Hazelm. What one person finds painfull another will dismiss it as minor discomfort.
    If you are new to using glues and tapes and other sticky stuff to hold things back then you might well find it painfull until you get used to it.

(2) Depends on how uncomfortable you are with the tape being on really. the less comfortable you are the less likely you are to make it through the night with the tape on and will want to undo it all at some point during the night.
    If you are fine with it though then there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to make it through the night.

The crushing of my "twins" just makes it impossible for me to tuck. Can't stand doing it.