Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The gaff won't hide the "mounds" trust me.

After reading about all the tucking,i decided to spend my rare moment of free time tucking. Interesting problem from the results of hernia surgery year ago. The doc said he had to tuck the right twin high and right. That is making things challenging and not so comfortable ...always end up looking like a cyclopse ...lol

Hi Everyone,
    As a newbie here I was reading this thread on tucking ,and thought wow what a lot of work everyday! how about using one of the "V" string vagina with the pocket in it?
    thanks phylis

Re: Running while Tucked?

No problem with chafing while running in a two-piece suit of briefs (style from a few years ago, rather high leg cut, easier to keep a tuck than more recent style of boycut shorts) and tank top (with racer back and builtin bra).

That is a lot of steps!

Very true, I found it overwhelming, but very helpful in terms of what direction I needed to go in. We're all going to have to find our own way though, like nothing works for me BUT duct tape! Went through a lot of medical tapes learning that one! Without this thread though, it's kinda hard to figure out some of the, uh, mechanics, if you will.
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

All the talk of tape and glue in this thread scares me.

Though I'm on a quest to make short-shorts sorta passable so...

You never realize how big the "boys" are until you have to hide them. @_@

Being rather small in the first place, tucking has always been a matter of a pair of shaper panties pulled up and the testicles pushed up inside and the penis pushed back and between. The panties, if they're a size or two too small, always seem to do the job. I can go with tight jeans or even leggings and a long blouse if I do it well.

They work OK if you are sure to get one that is a size to two smaller than the panties you normally wear. It also helps if you're not to well endowed in the first place. otherwise you'll show some bulging hear and there with certain outfits. You won't really know until you give it a try though.
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-07-2014 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

hmm , i found a gaf works quite well , but i am on the smaller side

Thanks for the guide very informative

It's tape and a smaller pair of panties for me, it's nice to know we all have different solutions to the same problem
    Robyn a self assured girl who loves life

Banned Read only

Does anyone push Peter back inside as well.

For a while now I've been pushing Peter back inside as well as my gonads and holding everythiing place with a light days pad, a tight cotton thong and panty girdle. Anyone else do this?
    Last edited by ophelia; 02-17-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
    For a while now I've been pushing Peter back inside as well as my gonads and holding everythiing place with a tight thongs and panty girdle. Anyone else do this?
    I have recently started doing this and have had good results. All my parts are fairly small down there and I used to just fold my penis back but now I am inverting.

I generally wear a snug fitting (but not overly tight) 'brief' style panty with a fairly wide crotch. In my panties I always wear a feminine pad. After putting the pad in my panties I invert my small member and simply pull the panties up. To help 'hold' the tuck I generally also wear a pair of tight fitting control top pantyhose over my panties/pad. I sometimes also wear a high waisted firm control panty girdle. The girdle definately helps to hold the tuck and give and even flatter front and smooth crotch area. The pad and panties alone generally give me the flat front I desire but I like the extra smoothing and shaping of the pantyhose and panty girdle (and I love the way my legs look in pantyhose too!). So far my experience with inversion has been very good with everything staying in place - even for extended periods of time. Its difficult to describe but having it inside me instead of outside makes me feel really good.

Patti

i am a guy being a girl ! mikee82's Avatar
    when i tuck i use moleskin tape bandages they are wide and lengthy also helps when trying to get that female shape down there ! also this stuff works well It Stays Body Adhesive 2 oz Roll-On!

I've come late into a very long thread, so I'm sorry if this has been said before.
    Of course we are all different, but personally, I don't get any kind of sexual gratification from CDing, so I don't have the problem of "excitement" to contend with. And I'm lucky enough to be one of those who can easily get the evil twins to go back where they came from, without any discomfort!
    And once they are out of the way, I can comfortably sit or walk with my knees together for hours on end.
    Last edited by Melanie B; 10-08-2014 at 02:13 PM.

I guess I am lucky in this respect as everything fits back inside nicely and with a panty girdle stays nicely put without any discomfort.

Elizabeth

For me, being tucked just feels different than wearing tight panties. I like the feeling of panties that fit right with no male appendages getting in the way. But I limit the amount of time I spend that way because getting the tape off is a real pain (literally) if it's been on too long. And yes, I will go the tight panties route if it's going to be for a long time.

But I am definitely going to try the moleskin idea, thanks mikee.

Baby oil removes most tapes with no residue. If you are ripping it off...that is your decision
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
    For a while now I've been pushing Peter back inside as well as my gonads and holding everythiing place with a tight thongs and panty girdle. Anyone else do this?
    Umm......Where

Quote Originally Posted by im-sparkles View Post
    i cannot get a good tuck. Im looking for ways to shrink testicles.
    +1 same here... if you figure something out let me know... tucking creates a ginormous mound for me... looks worse!

For a while I did not bother to tuck as, like so many here, I am very small. Recently I started using the T shape with sticky tape and not only does everything look as though there is nothing there, it even feels like that too. The tine bulge between my legs actually looks completely feminine and this has been verified by a RG! How to do it: using 2 in wide scotch tape, if you are uncircumcised you seal yourself inside the f...skin. Then make a T shape, the top of the T being long enough to wrap around the shaft and the upright of the T being about 18 inches long. You wrap the short section around the shaft with the long piece on top, bend over and pull everything between your legs and stick the long piece between your buttocks and up your back. I think I'm quite small but have never seen anyone else's!

Quote Originally Posted by nikitataylor0210 View Post
    +1 same here... if you figure something out let me know... tucking creates a ginormous mound for me... looks worse!
    Testicles can be pushed up towards/into your inguinal canals. Might take some practice/exploration down there. If you have a hard time finding the right place, take a really cold bath and see/feel what happens Don't 'push it' though, if it hurts you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    take a really cold bath and see/feel what happens Don't 'push it' though, if it hurts you're doing it wrong.
    that's great advice thanks! - That thought did come to mind - tuck right after a cold shower!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Cold bath is a good idea if you are having trouble.

I may try the taping technique at the start of the thread soon, but so far I haven't had much luck with taping methods. I do much better with tucking and holding it in place with a thong-style gaff.

I'm fairly well endowed. But tucking properly deflates that to an amazing degree,

The gaff I use is available from several on-line shops. It looks like a thong panty, and the front panel and crotch area is a stiff, non-stretchy fabric. I have a 36 inch waist, and use a medium size. (In a simple situation, a pair of size 6 bikini panties will work passably well. That's one size smaller than I would normally wear for comfortable panties. Just don't try high kicks or lots of deep squats.)

I pull the gaff or panties almost all the way up, and then tuck my testicles up into the pockets under the skin on either side of the flaccid shaft. Holding them in place with two fingers, I use my other hand to push the shaft and empty scrotal sac down and between my legs, and then I grasp the head and pull it tightly back between my legs. Then I pull up the thong gaff or bikini panties, and make sure nothing is sticking out past the edges of the gaff.

Done right, it's quite comfortable, nice and flat in front, and the space between my legs looks perfectly normal - just half and inch or so lower than without tucking. With the thong gaff on, I can dance energetically and squat and even do high kicks, and nothing moves out of place, all evening. I've gone as long as 8 hours tucked like that, with no problems or discomfort.

I'll usually wear a normal set of bikini panties over the thong gaff, and a pair of slip shorts with hip pads to round out my backside some more and add 2 inches of so to my hip measurement. If I want to do sexy lingiere, I wear the gaff with the lingiere, and maybe add the panties in a color that complements the finery, and I leave off the hip pads and slip shorts.
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-06-2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: TMI didn't need to know that