Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Yes must agree

Love the info. I have been trying to figure out what I should do and all of you have great ideas. As many of you have stated, I too, am not well endowed and this should not be a problem for me to tape or use a gaff. Can't wait to start experimenting. Thank you all!!

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    I'm new and all great advice. What a super forum.

I'm just normal down there so I just hold it in with a snug body shaping girdle. Works great!

What great suggestions!! I have tried the tape method before and personally did not like the pain of removing it. I have never been successful just tucking the boys back inside but will continue to try other methods on this thread.

I personally do not like to "tuck." When I was younger I used to fantasize about being a woman and would tuck just to have the sensation that I was female. However, especially when out on the town, I find tucking to be unnecessary and uncomfortable. I much rather have them hang than be all smooshed up. And it makes bathroom breaks much easier. I wear dresses with "grand ma" panties - much more comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
    For a while now I've been pushing Peter back inside as well as my gonads and holding everythiing place with a tight thongs and panty girdle. Anyone else do this?
    I'm only about 1 centimeter so it's useless to try and pull the penis down between anything. Instead, I turn it outside in. Spandex panties that fit tight between the legs keep testes in, but these days it doesn't take much support, because they very small too. The downside to this approach is that even I can't find it when I need to pee.

All of that should be going away soon, perhaps within a year.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

I've tried this tucking technique a handful of times and it hurts my testes . I found just pulling it all back works best for me.

Hi: For me the best way of tucking so it doesn't hurt. Is to shave well around testicles so no hair will pull and hurt the area.
    Then after I push the testicles up to my abdomen, I use (here is the real trick) a self adherent catheter, is like a condom with some glue so it stick to the thing.

I pull the catheter between my cheeks, and it holds up pretty good. Some time I use some 3M surgical tale to tape around the scrotum so testicles stay up; that is the area that should be well shaved.
    That way works for me and it feels very confortable.

The convenience of it is that you can go to the bathroom with no problem, and afterwards pull back the catheter. Everything will stay in its place.

Very interesting. I may try that.

I also have trouble tucking. I.... well... eh hem..... kind of have big testies and well... it hurts to have them in my abdomen. Lol

Texas catheter, I have been tucking using them for a long time. If you tape yourself back with one of those on you can actually sit and tinkle without having to remove the tuck.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

New to this, and going to have to practice with it, because I found I still have a noticeable protrusion even whilst tucked.

I just pull it up vertical in my panties. its only about 2" soft so it its well hidden. Its too small to pull down.

For me, the boys are quite big, but they easily go into their pockets without pain. Once up, hold them in place and pull everything else back with snug panties. Everything stays as they are supposed to for quite some time.

okay i must be missing something, like the zeroth step of tucking ... exactly how and where am u supposed to find somewhere inside my pelvic area to pop my testicles into?

is this above or below the pelvic bone? how deep do they have to go?

I've had pinched testes before now, which is very painful. I also dont have space between my legs for hanging really, so is there some "squash it all against the front pubic area" approach?

I'm a complete virgin to this, so please bear with me and graphically explain the detail of "inserting a teste into a pocket" and what/where a pocket is!!

thanks

Hi Pamela7:
    When boys are born, testicles are allocated there in the pelvic area, and they come down to the scrotum.
    If you put your hands on both sides of your penis, in the groin area, a little below your abdomen, that's where they should go when you push them up.
    It is easier if you grab an ice pack and hold it on your testicles for few minutes, when the testicles are totally shrunken it would be easy to do.
    You have to gently hold the scrotum and push the testicles up until you find the cavity.
    The first times will be a bit weird, but the cavity is there I promised you. It should not be painful, otherwise you are doing something wrong.

It is better if you shave around the area, just in case you want to put some tape around the scrotum, to hold them in place, once they are held, then you can pull the penis back and hold it with your panties, or use some tape, or an external catheter.
    After some practice it should be confortable, and it should hold for some hours.

I am not an expert, but I describe it as I have learned, just in case I had used wrong terms or indications.

Paola.

Thanks Paola, I'll explore :-)))

I have had good luck with tucking my penis back and taping my scrotum over the base. It holds the twins up and almost resembles a vagina from the front. Tight panties and/or a high waisted shaper also work well if I don't want to get that involved.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    okay i must be missing something, like the zeroth step of tucking ... exactly how and where am u supposed to find somewhere inside my pelvic area to pop my testicles into?
    Here is a trick I learned. Grab the skin at the lowest part of the scrotum allowing the testicles to slide out of the way. Gradually grab more and more skin until you cant easily grab any more. The testicles will automatically go where they should, then just a little pressure on them will pop them into the cavity. If you feel any pain, then stop. This should be entirely painless. YMMV

Living between the lines
    I've tried tucking up into the cavity area and taping. I haven't been too successful and feel comfortable. I've purchased a pair enhancing hip and butt shapewear that fits snuggle. When I pull everything back it appears to be smooth and natural.
    Go through life being yourself with your head up and your heels and standards high

I can't do the whole pushing your testicles up inside you thing. I dunno, I gess I have very sensitive boys and it's just so uncomfortable. So what I'll do it push eveything down and back, tape it back, a lot. Lol. I basically use tape, a gaffe and a couple pair of tight panties to push eerything down and back to create a smooth area. My butt pad panties help as well.
    "I put on some make up. Turn on the 8 track. I'm pulling the wig down from the shelf. Suddenly I'm miss punk rock star of stage and screen, and I ain't ever, I'm never turning back."

Hi All: I just discovered a great clothing store called UNIQLO, that has great body shapers.
    I got the short one for bottom and the one with a waist shaper too, both are great and it seems that would work great for "TUCKING" without any taping.

I am so excited to try it in my next outing all dressed up.

Check it out and let me know what you think, it could be purchased on line too, since there are not many stores yet in the states.

Hugs,

Paola.

Wow, I have no problem tucking everything back inside, as long as I'm not aroused, everything works just fine, I use to pull down and push back, but sitting on that thing was painful. Tape pulled, and I'm funny about shaving that area, sorry if I'm to graphic, but geesh...it is the art of tucking, and it was very hard at first and hurt a lot, but what is it they say. The body can get use to anything with time.
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨

Hi, I have a question thou, cause I am having some trouble with the tucking. See for one I am not big, its a small guy but to top it off I also only have one ball (born with just one) so like when I have tried tucking one side bugles out more, would a gaff be better for me?

Banned Read only
    For me Mr. Woody in flaccid state is rather small so I don't have any problem tucking him back inside and his twin brothers along side. I pull the scrotal sack up and place a thin, wide bladdr leak pad over everything. I hold it in place with a cotton thong and small elastic panties.
    I like this method way better both for comfort and because I don't like pulling my junk back towards my anus.
    It's comfortable and easy to release to take a pee.