Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I have one method to prevent the long tape in the T from sticking to itself
    It is frustrating when you have to remove and redo your T again and again... this method saves your T a lot of times!

Cut a short piece of tape (yes another one), just long enough to warp it flat around the long T 1,5 or 2 times.
    You will get a flat square in the middle of your long tape.
    I put that square so it will end past the narrow part of my legs and a little before the part that will stick to my back.

Even if you mess your tape between your legs, that self sticking mess will stop at the square. And the end of your T is safe and flat.
    Your T is saved where it matters

Hope it helps.

This may be slightly off base, but I found some very nice things to tuck and conceal at koala swim wear. Until I could work up the nerve to order the gender bias one, I simply bought some cotton thongs that were about 2 sizes too small. I turn them around backward and wear them that way. It pushes my stick inside and gives my testes a realistic femme appearance.
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-30-2015 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Brought back more on base...

I'm with Lexi, I find it less painful and more comfortable to do the vertical method instead of the tuck , I mostly just do the side method , gues it pays off to be small sometimes . I did the tuck once and after a few hours I started feeling sick . Best works if you get panties a size or two smaller it makes the bulge less noticeable ^_^.

My understanding is that males generally have a smaller gap in the pelvic bone than females so once the testes have dropped at puberty, they wont readily go back where they came from. However, in some cases, the gap is of more female proportions - there's no such thing as a standard human being! - and those CDs who are fortunate enough to have this physical attribute can easily tuck them back in. For the rest of us though, it's a matter of disguising them and I've found that by pushing the penis back between the testes, it creates a mound that is not too unlike a vulva and can be maintained all evening without discomfort. In reality, no-one else will notice if the clothes you wear aren't skin tight.

Ok. Now I've listened to 59 pages of tucking instructions. Some were informative. Some (ouch!) no so. But keep this in mind. The older the crossdresser the more he has to pee. And although some of these methods require arduous taping, pulling,
    (both vertical and horizontal) scrunching, and flattening out, my tried and true method (the one I tried when I first started dressing) was to simply use a pad and a firm panty girdle. Or a pad, cut to size, and a pair of control top panty hose.
    This way when the urge to go strikes you out of nowhere, extraction can be simple and much less gruesome .....dana

Tucking was one thing I don't miss. Over the years I must have tried a half dozen methods and then landed on a method that worked great which was doing the conventional tuck while standing up with my legs closed enough to hold things in position then pull up a pair of Spanx boy shorts which I could do in less than one minute but in the beginning it was more like a minute. There were times when things when it proved difficult especially in the hot summer months. I think there is no one technique that will work for everyone so one needs to experiment to see what works for them.

I always found it so easy and honestly quite enjoyable to Tuck.

I take a maxi pad and put it into the crouch of my panty, it being secured by the pads sticky glue. I pull myself WAY Back, Balls to the wall, then pull up my Maxi padded Panties, this will hold me in place. But to be sure I also pull up my Hip & Butt Padded Control Panty Girdle.

I love tucking

Yes, tucking has always been very easy and enjoyable to me! My balls just slide on interest, pull the penis back and secure it either a nice tight fitting panty... Flat as can be!

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Not sure if my method was mentioned in the 59 pages on this topic but here goes.
    I use a bikini back gaff (hate thongs) tuck the frank & beans and pull the gaff up tight.
    Then I use sports tape on the outside of the gaff starting in the front middle and pull tight between
    my legs and attach to back of the gaff. Then 2 more strips of tape (1 for each bean) starting slightly to the left
    and right of the first middle piece of tape again pulled tight between legs and attached at the back of gaff.
    No tape touches skin if applied carefully and if you have to pee just pull the whole gaff down.

Wow, I tried to tuck once or twice. I then went to wall-mart and got those shape forms. The pantie type works well. Seems to hold it good and works well with a dress. On a pencil skirt it works well enough and I don't even use anything on more baggie stuff like a skirt. Regular panties seem to work well there. On jeans I use a pantie. Never seemed to bother anybody.
    Part Time Girl

WELL! I do have a story to tell about tape tucking and clevage HELL I CAN'T spell!! DON'T even't think about using Gorilla Tape. All I can say is OUCH!!!! I'm still nursing pulled skin a week later!!!

Banned Read only
    I bet you its to warm for the two baseballs in the inguinal canal but thats where you need to put the twins inorder to get a really flat look.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenexxx View Post
    Yes, tucking has always been very easy and enjoyable to me! My balls just slide on interest, pull the penis back and secure it either a nice tight fitting panty... Flat as can be!

I have been looking for different ways and this seems to be a painless option. i will give it a try today.

I do not "tuck." Mostly because I am so excited when I dress that it is impossible. And when I'm out and about if I have an erection I do not want to be uncomfortable.

But to those who do please be careful. That was My first toy and i don't want to break it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    Yep Jenny,
    Mine do that too. But when I can wear a girdle it smooths that down.
    LOL
    Tamera

Hi Tamera: I am looking for something comfortable to tuck in my stomach so it makes me look skinnier. I'm 5'8'' and weigh 217, but my stomach is too big for the kind of shirts I want to wear.

am sure i am kinda late to this string and this tucking idea has come up somewhere in this very long string, but has anyone else tried this method that involves part of a sock and the top of pantyhose: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzp9tbedh7Q

thanks girls,
    kelly
    xxoo
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-13-2015 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Please ask in clothing section about what jeans to buy

I tried tucking successfully.
    Thanks to all.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly0 View Post
    has anyone else tried this method that involves part of a sock and the top of pantyhose
    It is far and away the most comfortable way of holding a tuck I have ever tried. But it doesn't work for everything. For some outfits there is a noticeable break of the hip-thigh contour, and of course those are the times when I most need to tuck. But it is a really good trick to have in one's arsenal for those places where it works.

I pull the twins up into that canal or empty slot either side of my penis. I obviously tuck the penis betwee my legs. Spandex shorts or a good pair of bikini panties, or a bikini bottom does the trick. I been more daily on this lately.

I have to agree here. Nothing works 100% of the time.
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-03-2015 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Anything involving tape isn't for me.LOL

I found this thread a while back and have just recently joined these forums. I have tried taping using this method and it seems to be working find. Mind you, I only leave the tape on for a minimal amount of time as I am not out to anybody. When I have very little time to dress,I just tuck everything back and use a tight bikini bottom to hold it all up.

Angela

I love it when I can tuck very well ... with no signs.

In a nice pair of gg jeans with a corset looks very feminine.

Sometimes better than breasts

Very nice explaing, looks like I have some practicing to do. Practice makes perfect.

Banned Spammer
    I just tried the sock tuck. It is so much more comfotable. I can't deal with tape on my stuff, ew, removal. Here's an interesting point for the newer folks like me. When you tuck your testes with this, they ride high and forward in your abdominal cavity (graphic, but informative, hang on). This interestingly has the effect of making place your ankles closer together and walk with your hips, even in flats, to avoid discomfort. Don't get me wrong, I love the comfortable tuck, but the natural walk I get I find really really helpful as sensory reminder.

Banned Spammer
    there are so many ways to tuck now.
    I am working on a disposable cache to tuck with.