Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Tight spandex panties work for me. I have a real package and, I must push up my nuts get a good smooth look.

Banned Read only
    I have a question about losing the family jewels, is it still possible if you've had a hernia operation and they've inserted patches ?

Despite saying I only choose clothes that I don't need to tuck in I've been given some dresses that are great to wear but leave a little tidying up to be done, I've found control panties work OK and still don't fancy a load of tape wrapped around my manhood !

So I've tried tucking many times, felt like I did it right, but still was never happy with the results.

When I push my testicles up, they go up just above around the base of my penis (sitting there fairly comfortably, and I always assumed this was the described position), but when I pull the penis back, the testes are now sitting on top of the bone and actually protruding rather markedly. Like this protrusion is even more noticeable in tight clothing than the bulge from not tucking at all. Perhaps I just have some big cajones , but also perhaps I should be trying to push them up a little further, beyond the bone???

I to have had a hernia repair done and find that when I tuck the little guys stick out above my pelvic bone. Any advice?

Silver Member
    I'm a slim, elderly girl. My boy parts are much smaller, now. Since my bum is so small, I wanted it to be more round so as to look and feel more girly. I purchased two booty boosters, medium and large, and wear them both at the same time, with wonderful results! An unexpected side benefit: When I pull them up tight, my boy parts go back and up, and my front is as flat and pretty as a girls, as though I had tucked. Some of you ladies may wish to try this approach.
    Jenny22

I just received a Spanx high waisted thong panty. I bought it on Zulily so it was reasonably priced. I am wearing it now to hold the tuck in place, and it works wonderfully. An added benefit is that it comes up to just below my ribs so it has a slimming effect as well. And as you will know if you have tried them, Spanx are very comfortable.

I have to admit that wearing a thong takes some getting used to. It isn't uncomfortable, just different.

Alana

I have been trying the method as described in the very first post... Just wonderful! It works perfectly, I just had to make some trials and errors to find the right kind of tape. Sport tape seems to work best for me; don't worry about it being too sticky, I just take a shower and after a while in water everything comes away easily. Thanks for sharing, this method looks really good!
    Hi
    Last edited by Mafalda; 01-15-2016 at 12:41 PM.
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

I simply use hose and a body briefer to hold everything in place

Wow thst is quite the procedure can I still pee? Actually I have never had a problem just pull it back and get tight panties or a gaff and I am done. I suppose if some one besides me started feeling around down there they would probably notice but that ain't gonna happen. If it does they were looking for that anyway but it isn't likely to happen Thanks for the description but I think I am more convinced now that I'll stick to a gaff or tight panties and a girdle or something like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

My boy parts are small anyhow, I just have pull and push up the cajones inside. With a tight thong and my booty boost, it's all this girl needs!

I have tried so many methods and none worked for me. After trying to work my "stuff" through the processes, I realized, I don't have enough "stuff" to tuck. I now just used shape wear panties and tights to keep the "pokeage" to a minimum. Summer time calls for shaping panties and body briefer.

Rach

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar

Chaffing whilst 'tucked'

Ok I have a question...

Being 'tucked' for the greater proportion of each day, including exercising, bike riding, tight jeans, etc, I'm finding that I'm occasionally getting chaffing 'you know where!'

I'm sure I'm not alone in this predicament and ask what others do as a precautionary measure?
    Call me Donna, please

Well, that is a rough one. Have you tried what bicyclers use? It is an anti chaffing ointment that you rub on the areas subject to chaffing. Most good bicycle stores and sports stores should have it. The other thing would be to try different combinations of undergarments that may help prevent it. Good luck and let us know what works. There may be many more curious minds around here that also want to know.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    First off eewww I feel bad for you.LOL
    Maybe change tucking procedures because if you are chaffing you are doing something wrong right?

Baby Powder!
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Tucking every day? There is an increased risk of testicular cancer so keep an eye on the boys

I used a anti chafe balm called Body Glide. Runners use it.
    It works well for me.

Banned Read only

Post a couple of NEW TUCKING devices out there

one items is called the GINACLIP.
    it a piece of jewery that is amazing

another item is called the PRO-V.
    its a silicone prosthetic.
    There is a Japanese version iif you search using Google translater in Japanese.
    Last edited by chinabrown; 02-01-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Where can one purchase the GINACLIP?

you could probably get that by Googling it
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I googled it and all I could come up with was a couple videos on how to put it on and a Indigogo page to help get it To market in the Americas.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    There is a video on YT and its kinda gross to watch.

Banned Read only
    HThey did not raise the money on indiego but you can go to an adult store are jewelry store and buy the woman's intimate jewelry, no pierce jewelry and bend it into the proper curve shape. Their like $8.00 USA.
    Be creative in finding a substitute for that tube.
    Last edited by chinabrown; 02-01-2016 at 07:34 PM.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    I "made " a ginaclip from stainless steel rod, It does not work, when seen from the profile a NOTICIBLE bulge is still present...
    ((( HUGGS )))
    JoanAz

Mandy Faye
    I ordered a real one and every day it's not here .. I get more frustrated !! I have never had on and HATE not having one in my pixs ... YUCK !
    Mandy Faye