Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I focus on a cleavage and overall look, but I don't hide the fact that I've got my fellow man down there.
    I just try to be careful while sitting down and such that its not showing from under the skirt, but tucking it in some manner, only makes it hurt.
    I can wear a tight corset and high heals, but this is to uncomfortable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagirl View Post
    Ok I have a question...

Being 'tucked' for the greater proportion of each day, including exercising, bike riding, tight jeans, etc, I'm finding that I'm occasionally getting chaffing 'you know where!'

I'm sure I'm not alone in this predicament and ask what others do as a precautionary measure?
    Donna,

Are we talking chaffing of the inner thigh or, well you know what. Inner thigh then I would say it's down to clothing. Have you made any connection between what you're wearing and the days you get chaffing? It's also an indication that things are moving in relation to each other so again is that skin on skin or skin on clothing?

I'm a great believer of cause and effect especially for intermittent events. Find the difference, you'll find the cause.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I just might try this thakns so much! I have always just used the regular tuck,wearing boyshorts with clothes on.

Get wide crotch panties

I find tucking very difficult to do with my "size" I have read it's a bit easier if you are bigger, so I am trying to come up with an alternate method that suits me. All the videos and how-to articles have not worked. I am new to trying it though, so maybe that is half the problem. Oh well, if at first you don't succeed...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Experiment with different ideas and find what works for you.
    Get creative and make something on your own that serves your purpose.

Mandy Faye did you ever receive the ginaclip you ordered?

Mandy Faye
    Yes, I did .. And it works perfect ! I really like it .. I wish they came in different colors .. It's only available in black
    Mandy Faye

Banned Spammer
    Glad to hear it works well.

Great to hear that it really works. How long can you wear it before it becomes uncomfortable?

Banned Spammer
    Its nice to see new ideas and products come on the market for tucking.
    I wondered about the uncomfortable factor too.
    Recently I have put on around 25 lbs due to med changes and I have found tucking to be a whole lot easier because the upper part of my legs are thicker.
    It has made the tuck better and holds much longer with less adjustments.

Is there a website that I can go to to order one?

Diva!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Faye View Post
    Yes, I did .. And it works perfect ! I really like it .. I wish they came in different colors .. It's only available in black
    How long did it take for the delivery?

I am pretty happy with the two gaffs I have purchased online. Not making a commercial pitch here, so pm me if you want to know the brand. I usually wear a pair of panties, position my stuff, make sure the position is correct, and then pull the gaff over it all. This is good for me for a few hours, usually until I need to pee, and then a reposition is required anyway.

For me all I do to tuck is I wear Victorias Secret "Every day thong". I pull the twig all the way down and that pushes the berries up there and out of the way kind of then hike them up nice and snug. Seems to keep everything nice and feeling good. Anyone else just use a thong panties to keep things in place?

Hi ladies,
    I developed a new accessories for tucking from a rubber head band instead the waist pantyhose thing and a head band made with a kind silk soft elastic headband they sell in Walmart instead the piece cut from a sock.
    I made and adjustment to head band that replaces the sock piece to make it shorter and it's enough wide to hold all your pieces down there.
    I tuck in a daily basis for everything, gym, work, I work in sales, etc. It's more comfortable than the sock piece and on top I use any women panty of any kind.
    Of course I have to pull down my panty and tuck gaf for pee and sit on the toilet but that's part of the game right?
    If any girl interested I can post pics of the items from walmart.
    With few practice I tuck everywhere, eve when I dress straight in the gym, nobody has turned the head to see me when I'm in the locker room tucking.
    As a straight acting and looking guy, to tuck is the femme part that goes with me wherever I go, more now that my wife knows all my truth.
    By the other hand, to tuck for me is so comfortable because y avoid to pinch or press one of things that usually happens to any man. I feel like woman wearing a bra. If the breast is big the bra hold and support them and give more mobility.
    The same for me with the tuck, nothing hanging down there, everything is firm and supported.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 05-14-2016 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Correction and enhance explanation
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Never tried this, but sure I'll try it one of this days

If someone could post a link or PM me where to order the Gina Clip

So far I have ran into dead links everywhere searching this item, maybe I will go check ebay
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Banned Spammer
    What are you going to do with it Lauri ???? LOLOL

Tracii I am going to start a tucking class or maybe have a tucking party after I decide whether or not the GC really works that well or not.

I must say the you tube video is really cool and makes it look so easy, my concern is comfort for 10 to 18 hours of use.

I feel like I am part of a R & D project, but willing to try it to see how it works / feels if I can find where to get one.

On a side note tuition for my class will be cheap, so PM me for details
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Banned Spammer
    You try it first and get back to me.

I've seen the video of the Gina clip and with my experience with tucking with a gaf made for me and a head band, sometimes if you do too tight your stuff down there start to feel numbness.
    What I see in the Gina clip is a high level of blood cut irrigation for the pressure, so I don't think that it would work for the whole day.
    I'm tucking in a daily basis and sometimes, as it feels.do.comfortable that I sleep tucked.
    I highly recommend my version.
    Later I'll post pictures of it.

The method that seems to work for me the best is if i grab my 'length' from behind and pull has hard as is unpainfull at the same time parting my testicles so one is each side then clench my legs tight together i can push them up out of the way and sight leaving two flaps of scrotum and a channel in between, then pulling my of pantie girdle to hold it all in place looks flat and female like in tight clothing .

I've been tucking in a daily basis, for all activities, gym, stepper machine, rowing machine, abs, etc, my work, all day walking and one day I tried and wear all day long regular men's sexy underwear but with the room for the bulge, I feel with everything loose and very uncomfortable.
    So my system works perfect.
    About the chaffing that Donna mention for me is a problem on some clothe or something is scratching.
    For the other side if you shave there, do it carefully and after shave use a small towel with a neutral soap and gently rub the shaved area to exfoliate the skin. Now I don't have rush or irritations and my skin is always soft even i daily shave down there.
    About the method I use is similar to Stephanie uses, I pull my thing back down between my legs, then i push my eggs inside up leaving the scrotum empty and divided in two so I always pull the right one to the left and the left on top of the right one, I hold it and pull up my gaf with the rubber head band hold it now covering my parts, taking care to stretch out and reach the border of the legs so I cover my package , then i pull the rubber band in between my chick from behind and push down my package with the right hand while I pull the band's from bekind and up, after that I can wear any panty, smalls thongs but for the daily work I use a calvin Klein cotton bikini.
    If someone requires I can send you explicit pics that wouldn't be allowed here.

I've never felt the need to tuck, not that I am that large that it has become an issue. I mostly wear loose fitting dresses, particularly on the lower extremities so it does not become predominant. On occasion when I have worn a pencil skirt there is a more noticeable bulge. Since at the moment I don't go out in public none of this has been an issue. When I do take the plunge, I'll take some the good advice on here to heart.