Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar

The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Some time back, I wrote a procedure in a thread titled The Art of Tucking. Well, I am finally getting around to revise the procedure, taking more time on the text. This procedure makes a very smooth frontal region that has almost no budge, and when done right, looks 100% feminine for the flatness. It also allows you to pee sitting down, without removing any of it. Like any procedure, read everything first before starting. You may simply want to borrow an idea or two for your own method anyway.

Select a tape to use. I suggest using a tape found in the bandage section of most stores, or athletic tape. Duct tape can be used, but be careful. You may want to coat your skin with a product called New-Skin or Liquid Bandage if you use duct tape, or anything as strong. The New Skin brand has a spray type available and is convenient to use except it is thinner and takes much longer to dry.

I have had mixed results with different tapes. After discovering what appears to be the reason for excessive skin pull on removal, I have no problems using duct tape directly on my skin. I believe it has to do with exfoliation. Using an exfoliating body wash daily appears to have kept me from having any of the problems people associate with duct tape sticking too good, and hurting the skin on removal. I generally use the Johnson and Johnson 1" and 2" wide cloth tapes. They also make a waterproof tape. I have at times used duct tape when I ran out of the medical tape. Besides, it is much cheaper to buy. Be careful with duct tape however. It ca be too sticky!

With any tape, before using it for the first time, I suggest cutting a small piece off and place on you skin somewhere you can keep on for at least 8 hour or so. Do this to make sure you are not sensitive to the adhesive on the tape. I once had an awful experience with a tape. I was apparently allergic to something in the adhesive and was red for days from it. This was a tape made for the skin too!

For a skirt, dress, or loose pants, a casual tuck works fine for most:

Manipulate the family jewels upward under your abdomen skin. For the first timer, don't force anything. Use even pressure. It may sound strange, but it is actually comfortable when done right. Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system. I then use one or two pieces of tape to hold the loose scrotal skin over my penis. This holds the penis down and the skin out of the way from being pinched You can vary how tight it is, but this is just to hold things in place and keep them from being in the way or worse. Before doing this, I have too often have this sensitive skin chaffed or cut into by the leg opening of panties, shapewear, etc. that fits tight to try to control the bulge. Once the skin is kept safely out of the way, it no longer becomes a problem. Even if you use a gaff, this one or two piece tape method will keep the edges of the gaff from pinching your skin.

For a serious tuck, bear with me... hope I explain well:

1) Make sure the skin is clean, dry, and shaved. No oils or lotions. Shave any area the tape will be, or the tape will likely remove it for you when you remove the tape!

2) Tape a 'tee' together first using two pieces of tape about 1" or 25 mm. wide. The shorter piece should be at least 4" (100 mm) and the second piece at least 12" (300 mm.) Longer on the short piece hurts nothing unless to take it to excess. This piece gets wrapped around you penis. Wrapping around a second time is actually good for thin tapes. The longer piece can easily be cut to length later.

3) Tape these together near their ends at a right angle, sticky sides together. leave at least an inch (25 mm.) on the shorter end of the short piece but also make sure it is not long enough to wrap around your softened third leg. The long piece can be taped at the end, but I suggest going past at much as 1" (25 mm) and no more. Take this end and fold over the shorter piece for a little more strength. Some tapes will require this longer piece to be two layers of tape, if later you pull tight enough to break it. Maybe even use a piece of strapping tape here, although I never tried it myself.

The next few steps you may find easier to change the order of some, or modify as you learn the procedure;

4) Use a singe piece of tape to hold the boys in like in the casual tuck above.

5) Stretch your penis out and wrap the sticky shorter piece around at about 1/2 the length of the shaft. This is a good starting point, and you will likely want to modify where you place it after the first few times until you find the perfect point. This will be a different place with most of us. The band this forms should not be tight, but just slightly smaller circumference than when you are soft. The sticky side of the long piece needs to face such that you pull and stick it back and between your butt checks. Do this once you have the wrap. Cut if too long for what you are wearing. I like it to go about 6" (150 mm) past my tailbone. Again experimenting till you find the right places and lengths for yourself. I like to pull the long piece firm enough to flatten the frontal area good. I like to place the shorter piece such that the ring it forms doesn't go much past the anus if it does. This is probably the hardest step to master. it is hard to keep the long tape from sticking someplace, or to itself during the process.

6) Uses several pieces of tape horizontally, pulling the scrotal skin, and maybe even some of the leg skin depending on how tight you want it, and how loose your skin is. Roll the skin under as needed and redo the tapes as needed. I usually have to replace a piece of tape twice or more to get the skin properly pulled and rolled under. I start by using 2" (50 mm) wide tape, but end up replacing it all with 1" (25 mm) tape to reduce wrinkling of the tape.

7) Lift the edges of these horizontal tapes and carefully cut a nice line down. Make sure you see were your skin is and don’t cut it with the scissors. Once cut, a “V” shape should be covering the area. Rather than cutting, you may want to fold the sticky side to hold an undergarment in place. This will keep it from shifting and revealing the taped area. I suggest this and waterproof tape for swim suits and thongs you may want to flash. I can tape and trim to wear some (not all) French Cut thongs without visible tape. If you are going to wear a visible thong-back anything, you may want to skip using the longer piece in step 3 above. You will lose much of the effectiveness of this tuck, but it will still be good except for swim suits, spandex, etc. If you still need a serious tuck, find a way to attach something thin enough like a string between the band and a hidden place to tape on your lower back.

8) through all this, your penis is still out. Relax and let if shrink if needed then push the head inside the skin, past the taped point. It should stay in, but you can coax it out when you need to pee. So… make sure the band is not too loose or tight in step 5. If it is, you should redo it before continuing. Pulling the penis back, and pushing it back in keeps it from finding a place to bulge outward. It also completes the feminine illusion in spandex or a swim suit if this minor bulge stops at the right place, just before your ass! Note that this procedure keeps you from having the image seen in the movie Ace Detective: Pet Detective, as the clear male bulge under Einhorn's panties.

I have found that most tapes might take several minutes to completely adhere to the skin. If you cut or fold the excessive tape in step 7, you may want to wear something tight over the tapped area for 10 minutes or so before trimming. Control top pantyhose or any other control garment that covers this area works fine.

With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs. I have a thong-back/racer-back one-piece swimsuit I really like.

Questions anyone?
    Last edited by Felicity; 05-23-2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: completed incomplete sentance after step 8. Also corrected cm to mm

Ah Teacher. Can I go to the bathroom now ? LoL

Falicity you always do such a good job explaining things. Is the what you do in life ?
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-22-2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: no need to quote entire passage in first reply

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Ah Teacher. Can I go to the bathroom now ? LoL

Falicity you always do such a good job explaining things. Is the what you do in life ?
    Thank You. I try.

I have to explain things allot to people who don't understand the finer details of such things as mechanics, physics, electronics, chemistry, etc. My technical job place me in such circumstances where correct word definitions and actual facts are very important to master. Correct grammar and English happen to be one of my weakest abilities however. I strive to get it right for the proper communications between people.

LOL. When I took my ASVAB for the military, I got perfect scores on everything but verbal communications skills!

I still like Diagrams.
    I always sucked at Essays..
    LOL
    Tamera

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    I still like Diagrams.
    I always sucked at Essays..
    LOL
    Tamera
    Sorry. I'm not very artistic, and I'm pretty sure photos would be a no-no here.

Hi Felicity. I tried it this morning and everything seemed to work perfectly. It was much more comfortable than I thought it would be - even went biking and did some sun bathing at the park. No problems with thongs or swim wear. But I do have one question. When I push the boys up, it seems to make the front (around the triangle area of my pubic hair) bugle a bit (not much though). Is that normal? Or is it supposed to be completely within the pelvic girdle? I have a pic (can't see anything but the hair), which I know I can't post - this is still a bit all new to me. thanks.
    xoxo
    Jen

Yep Jenny,
    Mine do that too. But when I can wear a girdle it smooths that down.
    LOL
    Tamera

Thanks, Tamera - sigh of relief - I may love cd'ing but I still want to take good care of the twins, wink. Luckily, I think the twins are on the smaller side so it's not really noticeable.
    xoxo
    Jen

I've never found any kind of tape that will stick to me. (Oily skin.) Even when I use alcohol preps.
    What I do though, is after tucking the 2 boys in their place, is pull "daddy" back a bit and pull on a pair of panties that are a bit too small to hold it all in place. The look is pretty good. And once you pull a girdle and/or pantyhose up too. It would pass the Crocodile Dundee test. At least it works for me when I wear tight jeans or short-shorts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to always pretend as a kid that I was a girl by tucking my peter between my legs and looking in the mirror and looking like a girl below but never had the nerves to try and do it in public not that anyone would notice in the first place.

Thanks for all the info! I've been wondering how to handle this dilema. I too did the "try to look like a girl in the morror", even to this day! "blush"

Margie

I really don't understand the technique and why it has to be so complicated. I merely pull the cue stick along with the net holding the 2-ball and 8- ball as far back as I possibly can. Then I close my legs and pull on my panty. This seems to work just fine, plus it's quick. Why do you add so many steps?
    Marie

[SIZE=4]Excellent description, though I gave up on that technique some time ago, I now use an Age 6 Marks and Spenser's Bikini bottom that cost less than a quid and holds the tuck very nicely. I can even wear normal knickers over it.[/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

I'd call Felicity's complex technique Taping rather than Tucking.

Here is my favourite Tucking thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=41560

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote Originally Posted by MarieTG View Post
    I really don't understand the technique and why it has to be so complicated. I merely pull the cue stick along with the net holding the 2-ball and 8- ball as far back as I possibly can. Then I close my legs and pull on my panty. This seems to work just fine, plus it's quick. Why do you add so many steps?
    This technique allows me to wear almost anything and have the proper feminine shape down there.

If you don't tape and hold the penis back, it moves forward, creating an unnatural frontal curve.

If you don't push the head back behind the ring of tape, the head is revealed between your butt cheeks. You cannot wear bikini bottoms and get them wet. This will definitely show!

The tape in front pulls the skin tight enough to smooth out the two lumps that appear where the boys are tucked. It also keeps 'the boys' securely as deep as they can be, and they don't shift which can be uncomfortable.

Like I said, this is not required for everything. If the panties work fine for you. Great. I go that rout at times. Still, at least holding the loose skin will keep it from migrating to places where it can bet pinched or chaffed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Warren View Post
    [SIZE=4]Excellent description, though I gave up on that technique some time ago, I now use an Age 6 Marks and Spenser's Bikini bottom that cost less than a quid and holds the tuck very nicely. I can even wear normal knickers over it.[/SIZE]
    That's fine. What about thong bikini bottoms? I bought some size 24 and 26 nylon competition swimwear. These are children's sizes since they are sized for the chest measurement. I cut the bottoms off and just wear that part. Talk about super firm.... Anyway, probably the same thing. I tie a triangle in the back to make it a thong back. Something like this is fine for skirts or pants. Not for under spandex, swimsuits, teddies, etc. Still, I tape the loose skin out of the way. I don't want it to get pinched in the leg opening! Did that once, taped ever since. Hurts like hell, and sometimes you don't know it's happening until it's too late.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Thank you

That was a very nice method, I will try and use it, Thanks
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Works for me

I have been experimenting with this over the weekend. I agree with Jenny...there is a slight bulge but it's better than the big one especially wearing a swimsuit.
    My problem is that if you move the wrong way, one or both of the eggs can drop out of place.
    A nice tight panty can hold them in all day. Not something I need to be overly concerned with but I will definitely to my tucking when wearing my bathing suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    That's fine. What about thong bikini bottoms? I bought some size 24 and 26 nylon competition swimwear. These are children's sizes since they are sized for the chest measurement. I cut the bottoms off and just wear that part. Talk about super firm.... Anyway, probably the same thing. I tie a triangle in the back to make it a thong back. Something like this is fine for skirts or pants. Not for under spandex, swimsuits, teddies, etc. Still, I tape the loose skin out of the way. I don't want it to get pinched in the leg opening! Did that once, taped ever since. Hurts like hell, and sometimes you don't know it's happening until it's too late.
    [SIZE=4]They would work the same way but might dig in to the skin a bit. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I don't bother with tape now when out, the bikini bottom makes it so easy to adjust and use the ladies etc.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]If you are using tape have you tried Transpore yet, it's great for this purpose.[/SIZE]

Kellyann
    So many ideas, I'm going to try them all...

Surprising how technical this can become.

Effective but odd.

Well regarding this class!

My intentions are good!!
    But my follow through SUCKS!!!

The TEACHER in SEX EDUCATION class.
    left this CHAPTER out.

Would have been nice to see the DIAGRAMS up on the DRAWING BOARD.

LOL
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    Well regarding this class!

My intentions are good!!
    But my follow through SUCKS!!!

The TEACHER in SEX EDUCATION class.
    left this CHAPTER out.

Would have been nice to see the DIAGRAMS up on the DRAWING BOARD.

LOL
    Tamera
    [SIZE=4]I'm not sure about diagrams Tamera, but heres a picture for you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]A couple of weeks ago two real girls had an argument with a security guard at a club I go to, they couldn't accept that I'm not post op.[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rachael Warren; 06-06-2007 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-antha View Post
    A general query... there are two ways of attaching the tape, ie on the top side or on the underside of the penis. I can never make up my mind which is best. The underside needs a twist to the tape before one pulls it back whereas the topside needs no twist. I feel more comfortable with the underside atachment, but it is tricky, tape sticking to tape and it cannot be unraveled which means start again.
    Experiences anyone ?
    I do it so the tape needs no twist. If you prefer it going over the head of your penis, then tape the long and short piece sticky side to non sticky side, so you don't need to twist it. Makes it harder to pee if you cover it!

Quote Originally Posted by MsJoann View Post
    My problem is that if you move the wrong way, one or both of the eggs can drop out of place.
    Tape the horizontal pieces of tape pulling the tape tighter. This is why I say it takes a few times removing and replacing the tape. When you get the tensions right, it is tight enough just under the boys to keep then up and in, and tight enough over the boys to make a single smooth curve across your abdomen instead of two camel humps. You can pull everything taut and smooth from the top of your panty or bikini line, to near the anus with the horizontal pieces of tape. Maybe I didn't explain that well, but it takes several pieces across.

[SIZE=4]They would work the same way but might dig in to the skin a bit. [/SIZE]
    They do dig into the skin. It is something I experimented with. I like the tape better. When using anything tight, it will dig in or be inneffective. These undersized bottoms are comfortable enough if you wear them over something that protects the skin.
    [SIZE=4]I don't bother with tape now when out, the bikini bottom makes it so easy to adjust and use the ladies etc.[/SIZE]
    I cannot get away without something firmly holding me in place, and tape works best for me. Tight bikini bottoms would look so unnatural. Wouls GG ever wear then so tight?
    [SIZE=4]If you are using tape have you tried Transpore yet, it's great for this purpose.[/SIZE]
    Transpore is what I normally use, but there are different types that work fine.