Thread: Thank You

Thank You

I would like to thank all of you for all of you support. I have not posted much on this forum but have browsed a lot. I have recently had large changes in my life, graduating, starting a new job and moving to a new city. With all these changes has come some soul searching. I have discovered I am more of a girl than I originaly thought. Thanks to the support of this forum and my wonderfull girlfriend (the best therapist, friend and person ever!!). I now look at the long journey i have ahead, many people to come out to and a lot to change or let out if you will about myself. As I look to the future I get scared but in a good way. I am now the happiest i have ever been. THANK YOU for all of your support and I know i have a great journey ahead.

Thank you

Jamie

You're most welcome You will have to tell us more about your journey.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Good luck with everything Jamie...hope it all works our perfectly for you both.!!
    Love Nikki. x

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    You're most welcome You will have to tell us more about your journey.
    Yes, Jamie, do keep us posted! I would love nothing better to know what you know and be able to turn the clock back about 35 years!!!

Wink

:[SIZE="3"]Just remember about your "journey" Brun, as they say, (whomever "they" are) "getting there is half the fun." Be open, communicate, and don't hide things if there's a supportive lady in your life. It takes a long time to earn faith and trust and only a few seconds to lose it.

Glad you're happy, despite so many posts on the forum of horror stories, there are happy endings sometimes. I'm certain my own story hasn't ended yet, but as for now, I'm happier than I've been in years, and I'm glad to see you seem to be on the right path.

Take care and God bless![/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Good luck with your journey, and as you go down your chosen path in life never forget or take for granted, those that love and support you.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]