Thread: What Breast Form Size?

Bra Lover

What Breast Form Size?

I would like to have 38C breasts and would like to know what size form I need if I already am 38B. Thanks!

Sarah

Go for a proper fitting.
    I don't know where you live but I went to a place in manchester, england and they were very helpful.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Well, if you are like most of us, you will be much larger than a 36!

I measure 34" under where natural breasts would bve if I had them With the standard metod, adding 5" makes this 39", so they say to go up in size (even numbers) making it a 40".... Now, I don't remember for certain, but then it os something like 3" more to make a 'C' cup! so a C cup would have an outer measurement on me ... way out there.. howerver, a C is small on this large of chest, co I go to a "D"... However, when buying bra's I go smaller to a 36 or 38 so they are tighter and pull what ever tissue I have inward. Keep in mind however, that you likely need a 40 or larger like me when figuring a size.

I remember like in Sear or JC Penny catalog in the bra section and it would tell you how to measure yourself for a bra.

I'm transitioning right now from a 38C to a 40C - have some new breastforms onthe way - hope I didn't size 'em too large. However, I've purchased several 40C bras in different brands & styles get get ready for the new bust, and all of them have been a 'fuller-coverage' style. I'm not really fond of the fuller bras - anything with more than 2 hooks is too large for me. Perhaps I should consider a 38D instead of a 40C - hmmm...

I've found that satin seamless-cup underwire bras w/o padding that have good cup separation at the center fit me the best.

I ordered a set of Nearly Me Transform SuperSoft Classics size 7. Something told me to dowsize to a 6, but i didn't listen.

The Transform SuperSoft Classic 7s were way too large for my tastes. They barely fit in my 38C bras, and completely fill my 40Cs. They're extremely full, and the backs need to be a bit more concave. I'm probably a 38A or 38B naturally, so a set of size 5's would've been more appropriate.

After doing some deeper post-purchase research, I found that Nearly Me makes a Transform SuperSoft Classic II line, for males with existing mass in the breast area, be it from natural breast growth from aging or from a muscular chest area. The backs of the series II are more concave, allowing them to fit around the larger chest area, and their projection is less and they taper more, giving a more natural transition from you to them. I think I'll eventually get a pair of them - size 5 or 6.

There is much to be learned about breastforms - try doing a google search on Nearly Me, Jodee, Amoena, Transform Classic, breastform, breast prosthesis, etc. There are many sites that go into detail about the different brands, models, sizing, shape, touch/feel/drape/etc. Once you narrow down the type you'd like, you can do some price comarison as well while you're out there searching.