Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could dress 24/7 would you?

If you could dress 24/7 would you?

I can dress anytime I want but I don't. I like doing some things that men do. I like golfing as a man (but have done it dress.) I like dancing with women as a man. I also like taking women out dinning as a man.
    Do any of you who can dress 24/7 like doing things as a man?

I know Karren it's hockey.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Hi Glenda,

Yes I did for six months when I lived with my CD friend in Connecticut. We went every were. I am just passable an it was right after my divorce, I knew that if I stayed with him it would continue. I like to do other things that are man things an at this point in my life I feel that I am very lucky. I am living with my girl friend now in Flordia an I can dress any time I want she an I are the same size in cloths we swap all things. For her I am a she /male she has a best girl friend an a man that loves her as a women. You are a very good looking women an I guess a man too. If you are ever coming down to Flordia give me a E Mail you are welcome in our home.

Josephine

god yes that would be so awesome, I can only dream

I'd love to. That being said, when I do my ghost tours, I enjoy being in Charlie mode. Creepier that way. If I could be Fem at my other job duties I would, but it's a small town and I love what I do so I am not going to put that in jeopardy. Beside I have gotten to the point that when I am Charlie, that's CDing to me as I know who I am!
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

probably not

No, I am a man, and I like doing man things. My wifes best freind, who knows about my c/d, and has seen me at least partly c/d, calls me the macho duck!!! She gets a big laugh that I have a femme side at all. C/d for me is relaxing time, inhibition release time, etc. I would like to go to a weekend makeover sometime though......he he

Dreaming of Satin & Lace Jasmina Lace's Avatar
    Would love to, but with breaks. There are some things I'd rather do dressed as a man since when I dress as a woman I like to be rather feminine and it wouldn’t be proper to wear a dress to play football.

Come to think of it, these days GG’s have it pretty good in a way since they can dress girly if they want to, or tomboyish if they want to, and swap back and forth without anyone saying anything. Lucky girls!! Viva liberation!!

I like to do a lot things as a guy. I like to dance (i.e. Salsa, Swing, Merengue) as a man, but I wouldn't mind learning how to dance like a lady while wearing nice flowing dress or skirt and top.
    Other things I like to do as a man are target shooting, playing sports, or taking care of my 4 cars. Although, I would love to dress up in a pair of daisy dukes, or short skirt, pantyhose, and bra while doing a simple oil change. Unfortunately, I don't have my own private garage.
    There's too many other things to list, but I still have time to dress up as Joann.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Sort of like Jasmina Lace said: yes, but with breaks. I like to play tennis en femme, but it isn't always possibe. I like to go boating en femme - more possible. Conversely, I, too, am like Glenda in wanting to take my wife to dinner as a man, or go dancing as a man - but I love doing both en femme, too. I guess it all boils down more to what my wife's particular needs are at any given point in time. She's so incredibly supportive of Barbara . . . but I know there are times she wants me in male mode and I totally understand and accept that.

I certainly have a tremendous amount of freedom to dress as much as I want, so maybe it is easier to forego dressing at times (like when the wife wants me to). I mean, how can one refuse a few reasonable concessions from one's wife when she supports your dressing 24/7 pretty much all of the time?!! How can one refuse to make a few concessions when you have a wife who knows (and knows without you ever having hardly ever said a thing about it) how very much you want to wear a wedding dress and be a bride -- and SHE then acts on it . . . suggesting it, helping plan it, helping you buy that "just right" wedding dress, etc? I guess the totality of what you have impacts the answer to this question!!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I have to be honest .... I've just spent a whole 6 days en femme all the time, and apart from my wig itching a little when I was hot, it never even entered my mind that I wanted to change back. I really do like being en femme very much indeed
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Great Question

I think I would like to try for a month and then reaccess...
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

full time

Glenda for a long time I thought I would like to live full time as a woman. It was difficult for me to go back to being a guy after spending time as a woman. Since February 13th I have been living full time as a woman. It seem highly unlikely I will ever want to go back to being a guy. There is nothing I want to do, that I can not do as a woman. I really was never comfortable as a guy, but that is just me.

Eileen

Half of me says "oh heaven's yes!" and the other half would be terrified beyond belief. At this point in my life, the anxiety side of life would win over (does everywhere else), but I'm workin on that. '-) It would be like the dream of waking up a woman... only not waking up... from the dream that is.

i really wish i could give that a try for a couple months...but the only problem is i work on a lot of cars and go to the track a lot with my friends so that would be the only thing in my way.

Joyce

Silver Member
    Well, I would not DRESS 24/7, but would easily present as a woman 24/7. As a matter of fact, that's just where I am going, slowly but surely. I can't change my truck tires from winter studs to summer treads in a dress, but I do wear jeans and a cami top. I am not much of a "dresser". Don't even own a dress. But I present as a woman as much as I can. Mostly jeans and tops for me. I have absolutely NO desire to wear a pair of Daisey Dukes, for instance. Maybe when I was younger . . . . . . hmmmmm.

Stephie

Who wanna go hang out ^-^ cutie_yami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce_Lex View Post
    i really wish i could give that a try for a couple months...but the only problem is i work on a lot of cars and go to the track a lot with my friends so that would be the only thing in my way.

Joyce
    Hmmm.. same here, but if some how if the world would not look at me differently, then there wouldn't be a problem...

Banned Read only
    no i dont think so. my pink mini would look terrible with grease stains on it. plus there are times when me and my wife both like having a man around.

Yes yes and yess oh yesss.

But not to the gun stores or to the range!
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Yes as long as I could try it out for a couple of months first.

Smile

I would love to dress for a week or so. I've been out for two days, it was wonderful, but the truth is, after a few days, I'm glad to chnge back to the man I am.

Doreen

hello

yes yes i would love to dress 24/7 that would be great for me.live in a small town in ga.well let it out in a town called villa rica ga.

I'd love to. But then there is work and the family. I guess that runs it down to 2% of the time I'd be dressed.

I also am becoming more and more Michelle as I become satisfied, no pleased, with myself as a transgender. I dress as much in femmine clothes as my time and budget will allow. I am Michelle on weekends 24 hours a day, although the warmer weather precludes throwing a jacket on over my top if I have to run errands. I don't wear a lot of femminine clothes at work, but I am finding my manerisms are more and more Michelle as time goes on. If I could dress 24/7 I would do it in a heartbeat. If I could suddenly become the woman I was supposed to be, I would also do it in a heartbeat.

Michelle
    You go girl!

I have never had the opportunity to try doing 24/7. There's so much to do in life that requires me to me in male mode, such as family, friends, and job. It is something I would like to try, and I think I would like it alot. I just don't think that opportunity will ever arise.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I would guess that I am maybe 30% passable so to live 24/7 would be living with the knowledge that 70% of the time I would be recognized as a guy in a dress. not exactly living full time as a woman though I would love to. There isn't much I care to do as a man, problem is I just look too much like one
    I live fully dressed at home always and love living that way. I live in a place where everyone knows who I am so my options are limited

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Its a no from me, where would be the fun in that