Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could dress 24/7 would you?

Aspiring Member

Smile

I was on vacation for the month of march, and was Denise for the entire time.
    The only male clothes i took with me in case of need were 1 pair of shoes and slacks, other than that I was totally femme for the whole month.

I feel very much at ease and comfortable when out femme, and for me it was very difficult to switch back, to my male form when i returned home.

I live in a very small rural village, and there fore it is difficult for me to go femme 24/7 because of the local biased attitudes on alternate live styles.

If it were possible, I would go femme 24/7. I enjoy being femme, and the comfort it provides to me. I fully believe I was born in the wrong gender, however that is something that we all have no control over.

I would also like to transition fully, however at present that is not possible, due to health problems, so being Denise as often as I can is the next best alternative

Hmmmm....nope! I like the best of both worlds. Love being a girl when I want to and enjoy shopping or clubbing. Then like on Sunday mornings it sure is easy to just put on a Tshirt and Jeans and bum around as a guy all day!

I think it would be a pain in the bootie to have to dressup and do all the makeup everyday for work. Lord!!! I admit sometimes before going on weekends I almost dread starting to get ready...takes me so long to get da look going! But once dressed I get that happy feeling. But not every day for me.

Since I don't try to look like a woman, I'd rather have the choice to dress like a GG. By that, I mean, I'd rather have the choice of deciding whether I wear a skirt, dress or typical male clothing. and have no one care whether I was a guy or a girl. Of course, in some ways, I do wear women's clothes all of the time. After all, most women wear jeans or other bifurcated garments more often than they wear dresses or skirts. About the only time I feel that I'm not wearing women's clothes is when I wear a kilt, and the GGs are starting to adopt those too.

Oh would I ever love to be able to spend a month dressed as a girl. I'd be such a ****ty girl to. A total tease/flirt. I'd love for that month to be in the winter up north. The cool breeze blowing up my too short skirt. Carefully, I'd have to walk in my six inch pumps... Oh God, how I wish I could.

Thats a good question. As i'm now on the way to living alone i'm enjoying my freedom to dress when ever i want to and when she is out for good i was planning on dressing all weekend and every night after work til going back the next day. Yesterday for some unknown reason i was dressed and having a great day when i decided to go back to drab didn't know why at the time but as it turned out she needed the key to our storage ( btw she knows ) but it was my plant manager who came to the door for the key she was having a yardsale at his house better traffic flow there. When he came to the door all i could think was am i glad i decided to go back to drab.

To answer your question if nobody would ever come to my door then yes i would dress at home all the time. As stated earlier there are times when we could get caught and suffer the consequences of being caught. Not that what i do at home should affect my job but my reputation and respect of coworkers would deminish drastically if i were to get caught.

I'm a risk taker i'm dressed head to toe as i type this so am throwing caution to the wind and what shall be shall be.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    no, i dont think i would given the opportunity. i enjoy my life as a man, and many aspects of my daily life just dont lend themselves to a fem persona. i do underdress everyday, and it gives me a sense that she is always with me, influencing everything i do, putting a little pink & frilly into an otherwise drab exsistence. most days this is enough to get by on and when it isnt, well, time for some boots and a corset!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

Talking Imma Would Dress and Drive Coast to Coast

To Group:

Above title answers question.

Of course, my high heel shoes would have to be secured with my locking straps around the instep and the ankle. Under my dress would be my multiple church girdles and tightly gartered stockings.

My car seat would be one of those wooden beaded jobs to keep my back cool and keep pressure on rear garters.

Once in motel, would like to have to stand for a two hour movie with my heels still locked in place.

Imma would like SO decide when or if any items could be removed for bed rest!

LOL

Imma

Smile

I find it really strange that some crossdressers enjoy both their male and female personas, while others dress most of the time as male and are only able to dress feminine in very specific circumstances. Although I regret that I am on my own and don't have a partner, I have no restrictions whatsoever on my dressing either at home or at work and I would never think of going to a function of any sort except dressed as areal woman.

Kate[/QUOTE]

Why do you think its strange? As a part time cder, I consider it "normal" to enjoy being a guy, or a girl at times.

Probably not fully dressed bot would be at lest in a skirt most of the time
    Angie

I allready do

Michelleliz

I can only dream of it! I would happily burn all my man clothes today if I could. But, one must think with the right side of the brain sometimes, and that means work and family! I've gotta go to San Fransisco for a couple of weeks sometime and just dress femme! Dying to.

Banned Read only
    95% of the time I'm dressed in a skirt, usually a long hippy-peasant-goth style skirt. "drab" is pants with a blouse/top and womans shoes. I own a few t-shirts and a still have a couple of mens jeans left for when I have to work on the car or some other project, actually some of the older womens clothes that are stained or frayed have become work clothes. I have NO formal or dressy mens clothes at all, don't even have a wallet. I carry a purse 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Do any of you who can dress 24/7 like doing things as a man?

I know Karren it's hockey.
    After our loss tonight I may change my mind.....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If ever can ever afford SRS I plan to. For the moment, I've been living on my own for a week now and spending full days or weekends en femme seems to be my new "me time."

Came back from Be-All last Sunday. I drove there on Wednesday dressed and didn't change back until I left on Sunday. I rather liked the idea of it. The only bad part was it took me three days to get my makeup right.

I would - except I have to chop wood, till the garden, and clean the gutters. Oh, and doing botanical surveys in the woods, prairies, or wetlands would be a bit awkward in a skirt (though sometimes I wear a bra with forms if I am sure not to run in to anybody). I'd get runs in my stockings and I hate that. Other than that, it'd be 24/7. Except my wonderful wife is just not quite ready to see me as Joni yet. I think we are getting close. Joni

Why must I be Blue?
    I honestly don't know. I haven't yet been lucky enough to be able to dress free in the open yet so I haven't had the full no paranoia feeling. Maybe once I have, I'll love it so much that I'd say yes in a heartbeat. But for now I have no idea. T_T

No.

Already do.

I have pretty much since the first of May. My wife has started sending a lot of my guy clothes to the thrift store. I'm sure one of these days I'll come home and all of my guy things will be gone and I will wish I had something to wear. But until then I guess I won't worry about it.

Banned Read only
    I would, but I fear the allure would wear off if it just became regular attire. if all of a sudden society shifted so that there were no social taboos about wearing cross-gender clothing I would probably eventually settle into some combination of womens and mens clothing. frilly skirts and stockings with sportcoats and mens shoes (I find shoes and feet of either gender to be wholly unattractive, so I'd go for pure comfort and practicality) topped off with one of those big audrey hephburn hats from the sixties. of course in the summer I would wear nothing but sundresses.

but ultimately I think I'd feel robbed of the thrill. perhaps that's when I'd become a nudist.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

If you could dress 24/7 would you

Yes, for sure. It's only a dream though since too many things would have to change in order for it to be a reality.

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Quite simply, No

I enjoy being a man who occassionally loves to wear womens clothes.

No, getting dressed up is a lot of work for me. I couldn't stand to do it every day. Being a guy does have some advantages.

I did live as Janice once. It was a thrill in the beginning but after a month I realised that being Janice was as not as different as being my male self. Now i just feel happy dressing for short periods.
    Janice Ailene:

Not a little girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Janailene View Post
    I did live as Janice once. It was a thrill in the beginning but after a month I realised that being Janice was as not as different as being my male self. Now i just feel happy dressing for short periods.
    That is one of my biggest fears about going full time.

"Wanting is so much more delicious than having!"

"Happiness is wanting what you have not wanting what you don't have."

Both of those phrases are true, but one can't have it both ways!

Now that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy being Jennifer full time, I DO. But I always know when the "spell expires" and I have to revert.